torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I updated the mod to be more stable for the 0.16.2 about a month ago but it looks like the link for it was incorrect and I just fixed it. I also just added a TEST version that added back Lain's Special Scenes but it hasn't been tested properly by me.

More about the mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-walkthroughs-and-cheat-mods.84767/post-10622313
Well... we were just joking around, but it's cool that it made you notice that mistake lol

Glad to have you back btw, I hope you're doing well.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
They're poking fun at a dumb question with the topic being "life" and using a "walk-through" mod to get through said life, it isn't topically related to HH / Your mod.

Hope all is well/getting better with your health.
Well... we were just joking around, but it's cool that it made you notice that mistake lol

Glad to have you back btw, I hope you're doing well.
Yeah that go me since I've not been on this game's thread in a little while but jumped on because I got some more of the mod updated.

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Can you no longer free Lin? Was poking through the scripts while talking to Autumn and being condemned and I saw that the only place the flag gets set to true is commented out. It's been awhile since I played but I thought you could before.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can you no longer free Lin? Was poking through the scripts while talking to Autumn and being condemned and I saw that the only place the flag gets set to true is commented out. It's been awhile since I played but I thought you could before.
I have no idea what you are asking, but rather than take the game apart, maybe try checking the wiki, seems like an easier option...

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I have no idea what you are asking, but rather than take the game apart, maybe try checking the wiki, seems like an easier option...
I don’t remember in the current version, but in the previous Lin event where you meet Sylvia for the first time you could free her and it upset her a lot. I think that’s gone, but I could be wrong

Reactions: jocoyo

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I've never had this option but it would kinda make sense that it's been greyed out because it's a stupid decision considering the law. No offense to people who want to free them, but just think about it for a second : freeing any elve would just put them in danger. Someone else could just enslave them and there's nothing MC could do about it because they wouldn't be "his" anymore. We need to change the system first before we can free them.
I don’t remember in the current version, but in the previous Lin event where you meet Sylvia for the first time you could free her and it upset her a lot. I think that’s gone, but I could be wrong
Same, I don't remember any choice to "free" her. Though I'm litterally using the same argument as when we first meet Sylvia. Sylvia tell Lin to flee and be free, but Lin (or the MC I can't remember) tell her they would just end up being taken by another human, probably less nice than the MC (and with a smaller dick).

So until the whole system changes, they're better off with MC. There's no point in freeing them at this point of the story.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That scene was changed, yeah.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I've never had this option but it would kinda make sense that it's been greyed out because it's a stupid decision considering the law. No offense to people who want to free them, but just think about it for a second : freeing any elve would just put them in danger. Someone else could just enslave them and there's nothing MC could do about it because they wouldn't be "his" anymore. We need to change the system first before we can free them.

Same, I don't remember any choice to "free" her. Though I'm litterally using the same argument as when we first meet Sylvia. Sylvia tell Lin to flee and be free, but Lin (or the MC I can't remember) tell her they would just end up being taken by another human, probably less nice than the MC (and with a smaller dick).

So until the whole system changes, they're better off with MC. There's no point in freeing them at this point of the story.
there was an earlier version where you could choose to free Lin during that event. She pointed out what you’re saying but you could choose to do it anyway. She got upset with you for it but it didn’t really change anything else. She didn’t leave or anything.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
there was an earlier version where you could choose to free Lin during that event. She pointed out what you’re saying but you could choose to do it anyway. She got upset with you for it but it didn’t really change anything else. She didn’t leave or anything.
Okay then, I've never seen this version but no wonder that changed. This choice didn't really make sense.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Can really see how much Runey has improved, Just from the above shots.
Big difference, Looking forward to the next update and my next playthrough. (That would make number what now?)

We Orc's Aint good at readin, But we be good at lookin at pic's an beating meat!.

"First rule of Orc Dating, Headpat Before asking for *Zug Zug... If you ask first they always say No for some reason!."

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Can really see how much Runey has improved, Just from the above shots.
Big difference, Looking forward to the next update and my next playthrough. (That would make number what now?)

We Orc's Aint good at readin, But we be good at lookin at pic's an beating meat!.

"First rule of Orc Dating, Headpat Before asking for *Zug Zug... If you ask first they always say No for some reason!."
For the people who need clarification of what zug zug is.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes