TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
will the new update bring more autumn content? I feel she has not been really worked on lately
With 1 or 2 exceptions, where he warned us first, every update has at least one event for each of the main girls.
I still had a v0.12.4...

I think that's her...

View attachment 2594045
Yeah, that was her. While I like her look, I was never a fan of her personality, she acted like she was the MC, and it was her hotel, and no one takes my MC status from me! XD
I tried it once, and then reverted my save almost immediately, before she could headpat anyone.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
What else would you expect from a Demonic Monster Girl Princess.

*Edit* Had to correct my typo Succubi and Incubi are monsters not demons even tho they look like them.
Hey, we aren't all... like... ok you got me... fucking bitches trying to take my throne all the time.

Also, I was always under the impression that Runey just got rid of the reward tier that let people make custom content. I didn't realize that the person behind the Violet stuff was a separate whale thing.

*edit* I hadn't read your edit, but the term demon is relative. To the christian religion those are very much demons, to the babylonians that came up with them though they were more of a malevolent spirit. This is kinda a special interest of mine.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
*edit* I hadn't read your edit, but the term demon is relative. To the christian religion those are very much demons, to the babylonians that came up with them though they were more of a malevolent spirit.
The Succubi were beneficial dream spirits of European origin and predate Babylon and Christianity by thousands of years, they were oracles and sometimes lovers to the mage that summoned them.
The Lilitu were malevolent dream spirits that dates back to ancient Akkadia, they seduced men and drained their life force.
When Christianity finally made it's way to the rest of Europe it merged the lore of the Succubi and Lilitu into one. Thus the Succubus went from being a loving oracle to a malevolent life draining monster.
Unfortunately most of the original lore of the Succubi has been scattered into bits and pieces here and there. I mean it's still out there if you can find it and put the pieces together, so far very few have been able to. There was a website that once had all their lore pieced back together but it's no longer around otherwise I'd give the link to you.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
All you've been doing these last few days is copy-pasting the same comments in different threads talking about Joiplay. Are they paying you to do this?
I had noticed that too.
I thought it was a bit strange that they posted the same message here again, that they had posted only a few days ago.

Mondays post.
Hellooooo I'm just passing through XD Just kidding.

For those who want to play the game in Joiplay, do not download the Play Store version, go to the Patreon of the creators of the app, since the Play Store version is outdated but very outdated, while the latest version that the creators of Joiplay run the games perfectly without quality drops or slow loading and does not sacrifice elements that make the experience 100% better. I have already tried it in Four games Hotel Harem Lucky Paradox
Champion of Realms and finally Twisted world and everything ran perfectly and without drops in quality or performance, the animations load immediately and finally the interface is so well done that it's as if you were playing on PC. I hope this helps those who downloaded the version from the Play Store and it did not work well for them, just download the Patreon version of Joiplay and follow the instructions to run the game in the app, just enjoy the game to the fullest, I know that the archive of the games from PCs weigh a lot but if you want to continue playing this game and others use this great app that is free and updates it from time to time to fix errors in the app or improve it.

Well I hope this helps
have a nice
Morning Afternoon or night.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
Sure looks like promotion, even saying to not download it from the app store but from a patreon. Huh.

Not app store, playstore.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok I won't try to help again Knowing which games are compatible with the app one tries to be nice and they only stab you in the back I thought that here I could be myself since one of the things that encourages me to move on from my depression is Help others, the last time I open my heart to the world since nobody values what one does... I will continue to support this game but I will never help anyone again...
I just wanted you to be informed...
Come on, have a nice evening.
:(.
It's fine, we are just trying to figure out the point. That makes a lot more sense, seemed a little spamy without the explanation.
Many of us suffer from depression around here and understand. Just keep in mind that we are a bunch of sarcastic asses, don't take it personally. Fighting spam is something we all have to deal with after all.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Thanks is that I saw that many had problems with the app from the Play Store and I just wanted to inform you of the results of my search to help with that problem since in another game I saw many having problems installing Champion of Realms in the app and decided to investigate the problem and after a day of research I found the solution I just wanted to help a little more :).

And I'm sorry if I bothered you because I didn't report that it wasn't spam and I really love this F95 community and again I'm sorry for the inconvenience: D.

I hope I can continue helping in a less annoying way XD and seriously, thank you very much for understanding my situation, I really appreciate it.

Have a Nice Morning Afternoon or Night.

And if I'm not here in the next few days, it's because my job only gave me two separate days off work each day. That's annoying, but I can't complain since I don't have to pay the bills XD.

Well I better hurry I have to go to work in an hour have a great day: D.
I would suggest talking to Runey and see what he says about having those instructions pinned to the original post so that it can be found more easily by people who need it.
Runey could then ask someone to pin it into the OP for future reference, without your having to repost it constantly.

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I personally always start a new game with each version, but I'm also not protecting an insanely high head-pat count that starting over bothers me. When it hits long story stretches, I'll skip since I mostly/kinda know it - but I get to watch new scenes.

Otherwise I'd suggest every 2-3 versions, either to refresh the story / events or to wait until some scenes are added to the gallery. Without knowing how far you are and not having an exact release date, it's hard to say to stop or continue. If you have other stuff to play? I'd stop. If you're bored? Keep going.

Android is, in my game, cleverly called Pixel. I'm insanely creative. /s
I usually like to restart the game every update for RPG-ish reasons. I know this game isn't really an RPG, but I still try to make each in game day flow well. For example the last Kate event I did was like 200 days ago in game. If there's a new Kate event in this update, I wouldn't want MC and Kate to have this 200 day long break. So I restart the game so this doesn't happen. It takes fucking ages to replay it, but I like it better this way.

And also now that these updates are changing all the early game content, it's kinda required (to me at least) to replay the game to experience it, since that's how it's intended.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I better focus on just playing and seeing new content since there are people who are bothered by a simple explanation that's why my friends call me a misanthrope I can't stand humans I better stay in the shadows and it didn't help to resolve this stupid dispute... .and no, I won't say anything about good morning, that ended like my comments and my patience, I thank those who appreciated my help... last comment on Harem Hotel Vay Vay...........
I'm sorry that you feel that way.
We were just a bit confused and a little concerned about the repeated posting of it.
Sites like this are prone to getting spammers, so we all watch out for that so that they can be reported.
Your post both looked extremely helpful to android users, but it also looked a bit like spam too.
So, we commented on what we had seen, and I at least had hoped, as you did do, for a post telling us what was going on.

Do not give up on posting in the comments here.
While we may be borderline insane, we are not bad people and we also try to help people who come here.

One thing that you may not have known about people who come here, is that 99.999999999999999999999999999% won't read the comments or use the search feature before asking the same question (Example: How to get the game to work on android.) for the 100th time.
Which is why I had suggested looking into getting it added to the original post in this thread, to make it easier for people to see.
Quite often they will ask the same question one post after someone else had answered that same question for someone else, in the post just before they had asked it.

Your post was great, by the way, and I am sure that someone will refer people to it.

Oh, if you do decide to come back, be wary of TheDevian, he is addicted to patting people on the head.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I better focus on just playing and seeing new content since there are people who are bothered by a simple explanation that's why my friends call me a misanthrope I can't stand humans I better stay in the shadows and it didn't help to resolve this stupid dispute... .and no, I won't say anything about good morning, that ended like my comments and my patience, I thank those who appreciated my help... last comment on Harem Hotel Vay Vay...........
Yeah, don't take us the wrong way, we are mostly trying to do the same thing, help people and spread smiles with our sarcastic wit and sparkling personalities... :KEK: It doesn't always come across well on line though.

Hope you come back, and become a regular here. ;)
Oh, if you do decide to come back, be wary of TheDevian, he is addicted to patting people on the head.
Hey! Everyone knows that ...

:p

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes