Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Hey, how to triger last Silvia event? 4/5 All of us love this game, I replayed twice, naw we need more elfes, more toys/costumes, and finaly make Ashley pegant :D Maybe she change her mind about 13 kids :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey, how to triger last Silvia event? 4/5 All of us love this game, I replayed twice, naw we need more elfes, more toys/costumes, and finaly make Ashley pegant :D Maybe she change her mind about 13 kids :D
Enter the Kitchen in the Evening.

Reactions: Painfoler

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
quick someone give me full save before .17 release ty :love:
Isn’t there one posted in the last 10 pages or so??
(I didn’t do the search but I would guess yes)

However Runey has been spending lots of his time updating improving older content so just grabbing a save means you miss all those improvements… not to mention that the gallery is still a WiP so it might not be caught there.

The best way to see it ALL is to to give it a fresh new play through :p

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
In the game when in some of the girls rooms, you have the option to give them head pats.
Because of the player TheDevians insane number of head pats, head pats have become a running joke on here.

Two examples of images that were created by TheDevian that show what I mean about the jokes.
Head_Pat_Life.jpg

My personal favorite one, because when I read it, I hear it in my head with "Darth" TheDevians voice.
Lack_of_headpats.jpg

Last edited:

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Ashley in the game y’all need to do her when she is kicked out of college lot easier can’t wait for the next update

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In the game when in some of the girls rooms, you have the option to give them head pats.
Because of the player TheDevians insane number of head pats, head pats have become a running joke on here.

Two examples of images that were created by TheDevian that show what I mean about the jokes.
View attachment 2626839

My personal favorite one, because when I read it, I hear it in my head with "Darth" TheDevians voice.
View attachment 2626840
I expanded it... lol

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019

I find the idea of Darth Vader furiously headpatting Lin to be both disturbing and disgustingly adorable. Maybe that's what he ought to have done to redeem himself in the end. Nobody liked Luke anyway.
I don't see him furiously head patting her.
More like gentle pats on the head, as he whispers good girl to her.
All the while luring her to the dark side as he gives her all of the head pats that she may desire.
Just like TheDevian does it.

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes