ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Lin, cum, so you know the pleasure of the dark side. ...We have headpats!
I don't see him furiously head patting her.
More like gentle pats on the head, as he whispers good girl to her.
All the while luring her to the dark side as he gives her all of the head pats that she may desire.
Just like TheDevian does it.

I find the idea of Darth Vader furiously headpatting Lin to be both disturbing and disgustingly adorable. Maybe that's what he ought to have done to redeem himself in the end. Nobody liked Luke anyway.
No, I didn't just spend a ridiculous amount of time on this... what are you talking about?

linroom_goth_free.png

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
watching some events, I've just realized that when it appears if you want to eat pizza, steak, ice cream or curry, if you do the event later ashley doesn't appear (something that happened to me and I just realized that it was possible), do you know if this is due to something specific or just for not doing it instantly?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
watching some events, I've just realized that when it appears if you want to eat pizza, steak, ice cream or curry, if you do the event later ashley doesn't appear (something that happened to me and I just realized that it was possible), do you know if this is due to something specific or just for not doing it instantly?
Since the images are pre-rendered, we'd have to know which event you're talking about. In theory, if she's supposed to be in a scene, she will always be in that scene even if she's programmed to be doing something else. That's why there are occasional continuity issues if you progress stories to quickly without others.

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Heyyo, been a super long time since I've poked my head in here. Have there been any new characters or more content with girls who have big tits? (I don't really count repeatable scenes as more content than a single scene)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Heyyo, been a super long time since I've poked my head in here. Have there been any new characters or more content with girls who have big tits? (I don't really count repeatable scenes as more content than a single scene)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the context that you're asking, not really. Jin has had some story related scenes but are non-sexual. Autumn is getting new scenes, story and sexual, but due to said story it isn't full intercourse. Autumn has had a strong focus of late but is still being fleshed out, so she doesn't have nearly as much sexual content as the other girls due to story related reasons, but that is changing more and more with nearly each update. Ellen has a couple repeatables that are unlocked via her story but that story is fairly small compared to the other girls.

The only other character with breasts as big/bigger than them would likely be Ann and she's only got her repeatable. If you're interested in characters with big tits, but aren't "cow-tits" as you refer to them, there has been several girls with new scenes with nearly each update (Maria, Kali, Katie, Emma etc)

• Thinking Face

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
In the context that you're asking, not really. Jin has had some story related scenes but are non-sexual. Autumn is getting new scenes, story and sexual, but due to said story it isn't full intercourse. Autumn has had a strong focus of late but is still being fleshed out, so she doesn't have nearly as much sexual content as the other girls due to story related reasons, but that is changing more and more with nearly each update. Ellen has a couple repeatables that are unlocked via her story but that story is fairly small compared to the other girls.

The only other character with breasts as big/bigger than them would likely be Ann and she's only got her repeatable. If you're interested in characters with big tits, but aren't "cow-tits" as you refer to them, there has been several girls with new scenes with nearly each update (Maria, Kali, Katie, Emma etc)
Imagine not thinking Kali, Emma, and Maria have cow tits... those things are huge. Proportionate to their bodies (Emma excepted), sure, but huge.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Imagine not thinking Kali, Emma, and Maria have cow tits... those things are huge. Proportionate to their bodies (Emma excepted), sure, but huge.
Kali and Maria are medium. Emma's are on the larger side for her size, but not that big. It's that place between small and large... That places that Android skips, she goes from small, to large, to extra large (though I guess that is changing now). That is normal to me, everyone in my family is bigger than that, even my little sister who is about Ashley's size. C cup is a normal, average size, not large. D-K, now THAT is large. C is what I call the Goldilocks Zone, not too big, not too small, but juuuuuust right.
It makes me wonder if Runey plans on filling that last room in the hotel with the Syl'anar version of a Holstein.o_O:ROFLMAO:
I am guessing not, he doesn't seem to fond of them.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I find the theory that Runey used the fifth room on the second floor to store a ridiculous amount of headpats, because we all the reason for that, much more believably.:sneaky:
That would not be a safe thing to do.
Lin works there as a maid, and she would have access to all of the rooms.
If the room was full of head pats, Lin would disappear into that room, and then TheDevian would be heart broken at first, and then go on a killing spree, thinking that someone had stolen his Lin.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
That would not be a safe thing to do.
Lin works there as a maid, and she would have access to all of the rooms.
If the room was full of head pats, Lin would disappear into that room, and then TheDevian would be heart broken at first, and then go on a killing spree, thinking that someone had stolen his Lin.
Wouldn't a room full of head pats simply mean that TheDevian was staying in that room? Is that what's going on in my hotel?

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 451 Votes