c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
hello! can someone help me with maria storyline (level 29)? i am using latest modified lain's mod on the game and i can't seem to proceed. after taking hana virginity, the mod told me to wait for 3 days at any time in her room but there is no *talk* button after i click her door. i think this also happends to other character as well (kali iirc) that i am forced to use the cheat feature and increase her level +1, i dont want to do that again tho.

also, i am not sure if this is the right place for asking help or i should go to the mod's page since there are no errors thrown at me by renpy throughout my game (i played from scrach again just to see what changed, story-wise im very sattisfied!).

here is my save if anyone interested:
Either use the for help, ask Lord Ashram in his thread about it or just, fucking, read what he actually write about the state of his mod.

So, mostly, it is because the mod is not yet finished for 0.16.2 and neither we, Runey or Lord Ashram is to blame for this. Thus earing you the usually bonk form Nia.
AskMod.png

matrovsky

Aug 25, 2017
Either use the for help, ask Lord Ashram in his thread about it or just, fucking, read what he actually write about the state of his mod.

So, mostly, it is because the mod is not yet finished for 0.16.2 and neither we, Runey or Lord Ashram is to blame for this. Thus earing you the usually bonk form Nia.
View attachment 2636190
thank you for the suggestion, will try to work on my own now

Reactions: Painfoler

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Ashram's modified mod should only be outdated for older events, it shouldn't be breaking any events. If you're using his mod and not the actual older Lain Mod, then I'd just keep playing and working on the other girl's stories and see if something opens up down the road. As was pointed out, after she decides to stay Maria's room gets a little arrow button letting you change views and see her there.

If it's indeed broken, you'll likely have to start a new save as modifying the variables tends to break saves and you won't be able to just remove the mod without also breaking your save.

Reactions: matrovsky

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The cup does get bigger with band size though.
I could almost see Lin as a small B, sure, but I don't want to live in a world where people call either of them a C cup. I will just stop using that scale entirely, thanks.
The wiki says to go to the bar in the evening.

Reactions: matrovsky

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I have no clue whats going on but maybe this comparison will help the discussion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am married to a lovely pair of perky DD’s I get to play with regularly. Maria is probably the closest of the girls to that size. So the “smaller” girls being B and C seems pretty reasonable to me.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I could almost see Lin as a small B, sure, but I don't want to live in a world where people call either of them a C cup. I will just stop using that scale entirely, thanks.
The wiki says to go to the bar in the evening.
Yes, stop using the scale in that way. The cup fits a shape, not a size. Your cup size is determined by taking the difference between your band and bust measurements... but those measurements, in and of themselves, are gonna vary, because the shape of a breast and position of the nipples etc, is different from girl to girl. At the end of the day, what makes the difference, tends to be how bulbous the shape of your breast is. Frankly... as bulbous as Ashley's are, despite being so small and close to the torso, it's actually possible she is a D, just with a 26 band size or some shit like that.

I've personally seen a 26 E, while doing research to make sure I wasn't talking out of my ass here, and she looks kinda flat. In fact, boutiques she went to had all told her she was somewhere in a AA-A range, like around the size of the girl from Ex Machina. But you can clearly tell her breasts were more round than that. It's more likely, the boutiques were trying to fit her into something they had in stock to make a sale. Because when she went out for custom bras, they're like, yeah no, you need a 26E. Lo and behold, to top of the cup stopped being empty, and the wire actually sat comfortably beneath her bust, keeping the band in place, stopping it from riding up over her nipples when she moved her arms or resettled in a chair or whatever.

In short, you've all been lied to, cup has been used as a shorrthand in a way it wasn't meant to, and it stuck, to the point that the people who make money selling them can't even get it right.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, stop using the scale in that way. The cup fits a shape, not a size. Your cup size is determined by taking the difference between your band and bust measurements... but those measurements, in and of themselves, are gonna vary, because the shape of a breast and position of the nipples etc, is different from girl to girl. At the end of the day, what makes the difference, tends to be how bulbous the shape of your breast is. Frankly... as bulbous as Ashley's are, despite being so small and close to the torso, it's actually possible she is a D, just with a 26 band size or some shit like that.

I've personally seen a 26 E, while doing research to make sure I wasn't talking out of my ass here, and she looks kinda flat. In fact, boutiques she went to had all told her she was somewhere in a AA-A range, like around the size of the girl from Ex Machina. But you can clearly tell her breasts were more round than that. It's more likely, the boutiques were trying to fit her into something they had in stock to make a sale. Because when she went out for custom bras, they're like, yeah no, you need a 26E. Lo and behold, to top of the cup stopped being empty, and the wire actually sat comfortably beneath her bust, keeping the band in place, stopping it from riding up over her nipples when she moved her arms or resettled in a chair or whatever.

In short, you've all been lied to, cup has been used as a shorrthand in a way it wasn't meant to, and it stuck, to the point that the people who make money selling them can't even get it right.
Because, like with most women's sizes, it was designed to be confusing as fuck.
The world is cake. A.K.A. a lie.
Up is down, left is right, in is out, and nothing means anything anymore. I can't even bring myself to give out headpats.
Life is meaningless.
---

clown3744

Dec 30, 2022
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.16.2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
Como lo instalo o pongo

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Can you change the dialogue so it uses the name variables instead of hardcoded names?
There is some of that … IE having Lin or Android call you Daddy or Master … another option is to Name your character the preferred moniker (Daddy, Master,Sir, etc) …

You can NOT however rename the LI’s to baby, slut, cow, bitch or whatever I’m fairly sure.

Reactions: TheDevian

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This is already a feature for main characters with the submission trait, the feature is called Pet Names.
Does that work in the gallery?
I remember that not being a thing there...
Things like "daddy" for Lin or the MCs name...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For some reason in Ren'Py, every single variable is reset during a replay.
Not being a renpy person, I am not sure, but if I understand it right, it needs to be stored in the persistent for that, but there might be some way to have it check the saves, I am not sure. I know one game just asks for the name on replay, but that won't really solve the issue here. Too many variables.

Problem with the persist, you can only have info for the last loaded save in there.
You can NOT however rename the LI’s to baby, slut, cow, bitch or whatever I’m fairly sure.
You can with the pet names.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Strike-10
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes