DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Harem Hotel? :unsure:
Instead of human guests we would have apes and instead of elves, we would have humans.
Yet, that bring the question what kind of apes/humans would the girls be?
That or various species of monkeys being the elves.
Lin would be a definite chimp.
And Ashley who is part (elf) would be part spider monkey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
And now I have the image of an ape having sex with a spider monkey stuck in my head.
Not sure which species is the male, but I hope that the spider monkey is the male.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And now I have the image of an ape having sex with a spider monkey stuck in my head.
Not sure which species is the male, but I hope that the spider monkey is the male.
Bonobo Bungalow!
You will make some furries very happy, and a lot of them are well off, so you should do pretty well. ;)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Reminds me of a comedy quote
- What is the movie about?
- A! Again about the sea!
- well, wow, and yesterday they also showed about the sea .. (c) comedy "Signor Robinson"

I'm talking about the fact that I'm looking at the site newsfeed - for a month the version number of this VN has not changed ...
oh, maybe there will be an update soon, huh? *sigh*

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
futurama_SpankMonkey.jpg
I'm talking about the fact that I'm looking at the site newsfeed - for a month the version number of this VN has not changed ...
Reminds me of a meme...
update fairy P2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: joehoe and ramvivat

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
When I remember, I do my best, I don't ask.
but I'm weak - I suddenly accidentally forgot.
and asked. poor fairy, I feel so sorry for her... =)
Yeh i got that mem when asked, so naw just looking to patreon v0.17 update 4 and in the midle of hert belive, that fairy recovery her wings and fly to us ;)

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Reminds me of a comedy quote
- What is the movie about?
- A! Again about the sea!
- well, wow, and yesterday they also showed about the sea .. (c) comedy "Signor Robinson"

Do you talk to people in real life the way you dramatize everything in here, because I don't know how the hell you get through a day with the half witted entitlement you bring to every post.

• Haha
Reactions: torresm

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Do you talk to people in real life the way you dramatize everything in here, because I don't know how the hell you get through a day with the half witted entitlement you bring to every post.
yes. because my jokes in Russian retelling do not take much time, because I do not need to translate them into English, with which I have some problems... hehe =)
It's just easier for me to explain my idea. certain problems in communication... you remember the comedy "super team" where there was one strange guy who said "dangerous left passage"... well, here I am remotely, but something like him.

sorry dude, but a bullet doesn't choose who it hits. I mean that I'm sorry that I met you on your way.

icegoalie35

Sep 6, 2018
Hi Runey. I was wanting to change one of the girls' names. By pet names do you mean what the girls call you? Because I've gotten pretty far (many updates ago) and never saw a way to change a girl's name. Plus I'd prefer it being changed from the beginning. They have the same name as someone I know and I'd rather not be thinking about that person when playing this game.
I can do it myself but most people probably don't know how. With name variables someone could change it in just a few seconds using Universal Ren'Py Mod.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi Runey. I was wanting to change one of the girls' names. By pet names do you mean what the girls call you? Because I've gotten pretty far (many updates ago) and never saw a way to change a girl's name. Plus I'd prefer it being changed from the beginning. They have the same name as someone I know and I'd rather not be thinking about that person when playing this game.
I can do it myself but most people probably don't know how. With name variables someone could change it in just a few seconds using Universal Ren'Py Mod.
1 use decompiler.rpy or UnRen.bat
2 search for file variables.rpy
3 find in file variables.rpy some what you need to change
5 PROFIT!!!

6 ah yes - decompiled need to connect to game.
7 then use option in UnRen.bat - open developer console
8 use dev console (shift-D)
9 use variables viewer -> write on paper name of right variable and her value
10 open console -> change within console needed variable with new value -> exit console -> create new savegame
11 play with new hotel name or new pet name.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
You can with the pet names.
My bad I forgot about that … I remember that was added and I didn’t use it …

Does that replace the LI name everywhere? From the original comment it felt like the request was for the ability to do complete renames for all the LIs … sorta like what happens to android but for every LI … but I might have misinterpreted that question.

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
When I remember, I do my best, I don't ask.
but I'm weak - I suddenly accidentally forgot.
and asked. poor fairy, I feel so sorry for her... =)
Makes me wonder. How many fairies have already lost the ability to fly thanks to this thread? (Already sees a mental image of a fairy suddenly losing her wings in mid-air and landing on her face.) And then cursing like a drunk sailor of course.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Makes me wonder. How many fairies have already lost the ability to fly thanks to this thread? (Already sees a mental image of a fairy suddenly losing her wings in mid-air and landing on her face.) And then cursing like a drunk sailor of course.
There have been many, but fortunately Kali has been building them little jet packs to use as a substitute.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes