这不是关于数量,而是关于......在这里等一下。
我们这里是 F95 区。

Bitch 开发人员可以发布任何旧的即兴演奏 raff,并且敢在这里称其为 0.9.8。

所以这个 0.1 看起来确实非常好。:)
[/引用]
1个

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Question: Why is your referred comment written in chinese, when the person (RobJoy) who made that comment, made it in English?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
He registered today and his other two posts are also quotes of other people, though those remain in context.
OK, so likely he is a native Chinese speaker who found a setting that changed the text on his screen to Chinese, after he had referred those two posts.
But he did not realize that now he is referring messages in Chinese in an English speaking forum, where very few people speak Chinese.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi Runey. I was wanting to change one of the girls' names. By pet names do you mean what the girls call you? Because I've gotten pretty far (many updates ago) and never saw a way to change a girl's name. Plus I'd prefer it being changed from the beginning. They have the same name as someone I know and I'd rather not be thinking about that person when playing this game.
I can do it myself but most people probably don't know how. With name variables someone could change it in just a few seconds using Universal Ren'Py Mod.
It unlocks when you raise their submission stat. Do you have the dungeon yet?
My bad I forgot about that … I remember that was added and I didn’t use it …

Does that replace the LI name everywhere? From the original comment it felt like the request was for the ability to do complete renames for all the LIs … sorta like what happens to android but for every LI … but I might have misinterpreted that question.
It changes what you call them, and their name in the chat box, but not what others call them, unlike Android, who you change her name for everyone.
Makes me wonder. How many fairies have already lost the ability to fly thanks to this thread? (Already sees a mental image of a fairy suddenly losing her wings in mid-air and landing on her face.) And then cursing like a drunk sailor of course.
Fairy_Wings.jpg

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
It changes what you call them, and their name in the chat box, but not what others call them, unlike Android, who you change her name for everyone.
So that clears things up!
The pet names aspect is good to be reminded about.
…. never saw a way to change a girl's name. Plus I'd prefer it being changed from the beginning. They have the same name as someone I know and I'd rather not be thinking about that person when playing this game.
I can do it myself but most people probably don't know how. With name variables someone could change it in just a few seconds using Universal Ren'Py Mod.
Fortunately ramvivat posted up a solution for icegoalie35’s “situation“
Even though it sounds like they already knew how.
1 use decompiler.rpy or UnRen.bat
2 search for file variables.rpy
3 find in file variables.rpy some what you need to change
5 PROFIT!!!

6 ah yes - decompiled need to connect to game.
7 then use option in UnRen.bat - open developer console
8 use dev console (shift-D)
9 use variables viewer -> write on paper name of right variable and her value
10 open console -> change within console needed variable with new value -> exit console -> create new savegame
11 play with new hotel name or new pet name.
I dunno if my previous comments are right or wrong but a solution for the problem is available now. Which is good.

I have hopes and dreams for the day! ;):censored:
I’m sure there are a few others checking in as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
OK, so likely he is a native Chinese speaker who found a setting that changed the text on his screen to Chinese, after he had referred those two posts.
But he did not realize that now he is referring messages in Chinese in an English speaking forum, where very few people speak Chinese.
It's a bug in the forums translation software that allows you pick what language you see messages in, seen it on other sites.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Hi Runey. I was wanting to change one of the girls' names. By pet names do you mean what the girls call you? Because I've gotten pretty far (many updates ago) and never saw a way to change a girl's name. Plus I'd prefer it being changed from the beginning. They have the same name as someone I know and I'd rather not be thinking about that person when playing this game.
The game is so easy that it still needs to be hacked, I don’t understand ....

• Sad
Reactions: Strike-10

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Its not hacked or cheated … per se
It is more to avoid a name… maybe he knows or is related to or their Ex is a Maria or Ashley and they just wanted to remove any reference to a name.

They have the same name as someone I know and I'd rather not be thinking about that person when playing this game...
You even quoted his reason … :rolleyes::unsure:(n)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I guess it's that time again, I thought it had been too quiet lately...
I love that Runey posted an ETA what... a page ago? Maybe two, yet these things still come up.

They have the same name as someone I know and I'd rather not be thinking about that person when playing this game.
To be fair, they do comment that one of the girls has the name of someone they know - I personally wouldn't want one of the girls named after my sisters so I can get wanting to change the name. Not everyone can 100% disassociate a name from something, so that isn't an entirely unreasonable thing.

edit: I should have did more than skim the posts, Strike-10 beat me to it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The main character's names are variables. Pet names are changing those names.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes