DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
This is a message from Runey on Discord.
Hopefully posting it here will help some of the lost wings to be reattached.

P.S. Those were all of the details about the update. So, if you ask for more specific details, there will be no head pats for you, and you will not get an answer.
Runey.JPG

reaper348

Jan 30, 2019
I've notived the event where Android dominates Maria isn't in the gallery for either of them. Anyone know if this scene is included? Every other major scene seems to be where it should.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I've notived the event where Android dominates Maria isn't in the gallery for either of them. Anyone know if this scene is included? Every other major scene seems to be where it should.
Only the all seeing, all knowing, some telling, Lord and Master of the game, his Royal excellency, Runey can answer that question.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Only the all seeing, all knowing, some telling, Lord and Master of the game, his Royal excellency, Runey can answer that question.
I *THINK* the Moon & Maria scene that starts in onsen then moves to bedroom scene wasn’t there either… but it’s possible I just missed it/or couldn’t find it (in the gallery).

I only mention jic …
Things get forgotten or overlooked and if we create an easy note of them then Runey has an EZ fix.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I *THINK* the Moon & Maria scene that starts in onsen then moves to bedroom scene wasn’t there either… but it’s possible I just missed it/or couldn’t find it (in the gallery).

I only mention jic …
Things get forgotten or overlooked and if we create an easy note of them then Runey has an EZ fix.
I know most take at least one update before they make it in, but that one with Maria and Android should be there, unless it is because it is one of the ones that changed or is changing, and hasn't been added because it's still 'new' that way.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I know most take at least one update before they make it in, but that one with Maria and Android should be there, unless it is because it is one of the ones that changed or is changing, and hasn't been added because it's still 'new' that way.
Ya I didn’t check for that one.:unsure:

I was referring to Moons 3rd or 4th event scene where Maria is the wingwoman taunting & warming Moon up for her first Anal & FFMc event and Moon is eventually game for it but requests a change of location (maybe moon exhibition is low ;)) the event ends with Moon trying to go back to work (to keep her job) but Maria instead pounces and let’s her sleep with her :love: in Maria’s room.

I didn’t see that scene in the gallery when I glanced in there.

The gallery iirc is a fairly recent addition so it’s to be expected that not every scene was migrated into it during its implementation.

Which is why I added the comment to add it to the list … it will make Runey’s life easier because he won’t have to ”find” every scene … just add links to them the gallery.
It might save some effort or we could be wrong and both scenes are in gallery already OR they aren’t ”in” yet because they are only being added after Runey gives them the “final” status.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ya I didn’t check for that one.:unsure:

I was referring to Moons 3rd or 4th event scene where Maria is the wingwoman taunting & warming Moon up for her first Anal & FFMc event and Moon is eventually game for it but requests a change of location (maybe moon exhibition is low ;)) the event ends with Moon trying to go back to work (to keep her job) but Maria instead pounces and let’s her sleep with her :love: in Maria’s room.

I didn’t see that scene in the gallery when I glanced in there.

The gallery iirc is a fairly recent addition so it’s to be expected that not every scene was migrated into it during its implementation.

Which is why I added the comment to add it to the list … it will make Runey’s life easier because he won’t have to ”find” every scene … just add links to them the gallery.
It might save some effort or we could be wrong and both scenes are in gallery already OR they aren’t ”in” yet because they are only being added after Runey gives them the “final” status.
Yeah, he is still working on it. Hopefully, as more things get updated, they will get added to it as well, it would be nice to check it all out, without a new game.

Reactions: Strike-10
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes