Mar 9, 2019
I'm assuming you haven't use the WT/Cheat mod so that you don't know what it is let alone the changes I've made.
It's far more than just a 'gimme da moneys' cheat mod, Lain had originally had it set up as a 'In x days in the morning give girl x some dick' standard WT. After I took it over I went in and added some major context updates in-game that helps playing the game much easier. As for the cheat mod part I also revamped it so that it no longer gives you $99,999 but instead you 'inherit' $6K from you dead grandpa to lower the grind and keep the flow of the game going faster but I also added a minor money cheat that can randomly give you either $50, $100 or $500 when you use it.

Also the mod has exclusive content/scenes made by Lain & Runey.
Check out the screen shots I have in the mod's post to get a little bit better idea of what it does.

And yes, if he has nearly completed the game up to where the current content ends then the only things the mod will do is the ability to use the minor money cheat to get some low amount of cash (either $50, $100 or $500) to purchase the girls' extra outfits for the repeatable sex scenes. In which using the console to change the money amount would be better. Unless he plans to replay the game using the WT to try to see everything in the game including the bonus exclusive content.
Can i modify the ammount of "inherited money", on which file should i do the edit? cant seem to find it in the cheats.rpy

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
I'm pretty sure that one fairy lost her head instead... :KEK:
A few of them seem to have lost their clothes instead as well. O well, you hit some you miss some right? I am curious though, if you change the sentance to (every time someone asks about an update a fairy loses their clothes) instead, how many questions about updates will there be then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Thanks! :)

Android is getting a ton of content remade in v0.17 as well. More will be added to the list before it's finished

(The (New!) is new to beta 5 specifically. All of this is new to v0.17)
Runey, maybe a little hint for mortals? Just, When?
P.S I know fairys will be okey. (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Strike-10

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Can i modify the ammount of "inherited money", on which file should i do the edit? cant seem to find it in the cheats.rpy
You can edit it but it's not in the mod, I had to make changes to the game's default money variable. The only reason to modify it for more is to hurry up and buy them outfits but 5 minutes of playing with the mod's money cheat will give you all the stripper cash you need to be their clothing sugar daddy.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
A few of them seem to have lost their clothes instead as well. O well, you hit some you miss some right? I am curious though, if you change the sentance to (every time someone asks about an update a fairy loses their clothes) instead, how many questions about updates will there be then?
Simple question, how many fairies and how many piece of cloth in total? Don't need to overkill.:p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
Simple question, how many fairies and how many piece of cloth in total? Don't need to overkill.:p
One fairie per question, and they lose all of their clothes of course.:eek::LOL::LOL::LOL: Although it would be funny if it would happen to elves as well. Naamloos1.png

Alright, who is the wise guy that asked for an update?

(explaining to Lin) Well Lin it is like this, someone asked for an update and now your clothes dissapeared.

Lin: Can i smack them.

MC: Easy Lin, otherwise no headpats.

Lin: But i need headpats. Alright i behave, this time.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Runey, maybe a little hint for mortals? Just, When?
P.S I know fairys will be okey. (y)
IMG_0198.jpeg

because you need hand-holding
this is IN THE LAST 15 POSTS. *edit cuz I didn’t count* but ”for me“ it was THIS page.
and Runey ALREADY gave a hint within the last 30 or so posts. ”previous page”
You need ALL the *facepalms*. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: IMG_0200.jpeg

*sorry for edit but trying to avoid the response it was 57 posts not 15

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
View attachment 2662994

this is IN THE LAST 15 POSTS.
and Runey ALREADY gave a hint within the last 30 or so posts.
You need ALL the *facepalms*
View attachment 2662994

this is IN THE LAST 15 POSTS.
and Runey ALREADY gave a hint within the last 30 or so posts.
You need ALL the *facepalms*
And this was posted 3 pages ago.
This is a message from Runey on Discord.
Hopefully posting it here will help some of the lost wings to be reattached.

P.S. Those were all of the details about the update. So, if you ask for more specific details, there will be no head pats for you, and you will not get an answer.
View attachment 2649697

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
And this was posted 3 pages ago.
OMG DOUBLE QUOTE b4 I could fix my no post counting ass!:LOL:

Ya my settings display what looks to be twice as many posts per page. :FacePalm:selffacepalm.
From the average base settings.

Still anything in the last few pages :FacePalm: people should take 5 mins and read:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019
You can edit it but it's not in the mod, I had to make changes to the game's default money variable. The only reason to modify it for more is to hurry up and buy them outfits but 5 minutes of playing with the mod's money cheat will give you all the stripper cash you need to be their clothing sugar daddy.
KEKW, gramps have been saving up money only for his grandson become clothing sugar daddy. Ive found the files and the variables, thanks a lot lord ashram.
(edit) nevermind... how do i compile this rpy to rpyc?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes