Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
View attachment 2663988

Lin: Can i smack him this time sir?

MC: O well, they never learn do they. Go ahead Lin he obviously needs it.

Lin: Yay.
It’s probably exactly what they are hoping for!!!
To be smacked around by Lin.
IMO not quite my kink but if it’s Lin doing it
I would probably enjoy it :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I think this is a better Lin answer for that person.
IMG_0085.jpeg Or the fairies can do this IMG_0193.jpeg .

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
View attachment 2665011 Or the fairies can do this View attachment 2665016 .
The android enjoys head patting too, so I am pretty sure that she would want to get a piece of them too.
And her style of retribution, is closer to Dirty Harry's style.
Lin's, would be more like Paul Kersey in Death Wish. (original version)

Last edited:

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
View attachment 2665011 Or the fairies can do this View attachment 2665016 .
You know she will be bending them over first right? I mean honestly, how much fun is it if you don't give her a paddle first.
Naamloos5.png

MC: Yup, exactly like that Lin. Paddle is optional of course but i would never use it on you.

Lin: But i get to use it on everyone asking for an update right?

MC: Only the really annoying ones alright.

Lin: So, that is everyone then right?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
You know she will be bending them over first right? I mean honestly, how much fun is it if you don't give her a paddle first.
View attachment 2665377

MC: Yup, exactly like that Lin. Paddle is optional of course but i would never use it on you.

Lin: But i get to use it on everyone asking for an update right?

MC: Only the really annoying ones alright.

Lin: So, that is everyone then right?
The people asking about the update, would likely enjoy the paddle, and ask more often.
Even impaling on a long pointy wooden pole, like Vlad the Impaler used to do it, might be seen as a bonus to some of them.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
The people asking about the update, would likely enjoy the paddle, and ask more often.
Even impaling on a long pointy wooden pole, like Vlad the Impaler used to do it, might be seen as a bonus to some of them.
I knew there where a lot of degenerates on this site but i did not think it would be that bad. It gives me hope for the future though. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: O wait, hope is not really the right word here is it? Umm what is the opposite of hope again?

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I knew there where a lot of degenerates on this site but i did not think it would be that bad. It gives me hope for the future though. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: O wait, hope is not really the right word here is it? Umm what is the opposite of hope again?
disbelief, dislike, distrust, doubt, fear, hopelessness, fact, reality, truth, despair, discouragement, pessimism

My personal favorite is “Reality” and keeping in mind that there is no such thing as “Normal” unless your definition of normal is very broad (more reality lol)

*side note are you from Netherlands or Belgium ?* Dutch Windows prompt!… granted this is just a guess!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Reinyn

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I really need to use that poster for something in my game, either a book, or a movie poster, something....
Some of these people are so lewd, they are even into hand holding!

im-in-despair.jpg

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I really need to use that poster for something in my game, either a book, or a movie poster, something....

Some of these people are so lewd, they are even into hand holding!

View attachment 2665768
I’ve seen many game reference other games as computer wallpapers & posters on the wall of the MCs room as homage or kudos to other well done games.
However most of the time that reference is more direct … that poster while Amazingly well done isn’t a direct steal from HH …I would term it more as fan art.

You may want to add something to it that specifically states
Directly from the “Harem Hotel” or
As seen in “Harem Hotel“ or whatever.

I only mention this because I have searched for games referenced from other games and Its easier to search if the name is listed.

Last edited:

herrderr75

Aug 5, 2019
Is this your first time at F95? :KEK: These threads are toxic cesspools.
I'm not a veteran around here, but I've noticed some insanely toxic "positivity" in other threads, like where you can get crucified by an endless mob for saying you didn't care for some aspect of some game.

Reactions: jocoyo

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I'm not a veteran around here, but I've noticed some insanely toxic "positivity" in other threads, like where you can get crucified by an endless mob for saying you didn't care for some aspect of some game.
That is extremely common with some topics, like NTR/Anti NTR, Futa's and a number of other topics, even if they are completely optional.
Some people go to games where things like NTR is not an option, and scream and cry that NTR is needed in the game, even if the dev speaks up and says it will never happen.
And the same goes for anti NTR people going to games where NTR is part of the name, and then whining and crying that it ruins the game.

Can't make everyone happy, so it is best to stick with games where the first post genre section lists what you like, and keep any controversial subjects that are not already listed to yourself.
It is better for everyone that way.

herrderr75

Aug 5, 2019
That is extremely common with some topics, like NTR/Anti NTR, Futa's and a number of other topics, even if they are completely optional.
Some people go to games where things like NTR is not an option, and scream and cry that NTR is needed in the game, even if the dev speaks up and says it will never happen.
And the same goes for anti NTR people going to games where NTR is part of the name, and then whining and crying that it ruins the game.

Can't make everyone happy, so it is best to stick with games where the first post genre section lists what you like, and keep any controversial subjects that are not already listed to yourself.
It is better for everyone that way.
I wasn't referring to anything like this, but rather comments like "I absolutely loved the artwork but didn't find myself interested in the story." Some people can't tolerate other people's experiences that differ from their own.

Reactions: jocoyo

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I’ve seen many game reference other games as computer wallpapers & posters on the wall of the MCs room as homage or kudos to other well done games.
However most of the time that reference is more direct … that poster while Amazingly well done isn’t a direct steal from HH …I would term it more as fan art.

You may want to add something to it that specifically states
Directly from the “Harem Hotel” or
As seen in “Harem Hotel“ or whatever.

I only mention this because I have searched for games referenced from other games and Its easier to search if the name is listed.
I do, I have "romance novels" in the ghoul's bedroom, that link to this, and my other friends' patreons (that I am updating for the next chapter), but I also like to have other things around that help fill out the lore, like I hung up a movie poster for The Gaius damned BatElf!
Bat Elf Poster.png

One of my other friend's is making a Sci-Fi game, so that game is my world's version of Star Trek, that I will have some characters be a fan of, and have merch from. XD
My game is a movie and series in another friend's game, and so on. I like doing crossover events. ;)

In case you are curious, this was the last book cover I made for it, but it appears I need to fix some grammar still if nothing else.
Marias_Book-cover01-HaremHotel.png

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes