Reinyn

May 22, 2017
disbelief, dislike, distrust, doubt, fear, hopelessness, fact, reality, truth, despair, discouragement, pessimism

My personal favorite is “Reality” and keeping in mind that there is no such thing as “Normal” unless your definition of normal is very broad (more reality lol)

*side note are you from Netherlands or Belgium ?* Dutch Windows prompt!… granted this is just a guess!
I am from the Netherlands where debauchery and degeneracy are daily occurrences. :eek::eek: But that is true for the rest of the world as well right?

• Haha
Reactions: Strike-10

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ive seen your bat elf poster which is fun.

Your book cover is nice …however I think the Autumn picture on the back cover has an excess of clothing but I can totally see why you used that picture there.
Yeah, there are so many good choices, it was really hard to choose. Especially with such limited area to cover.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Great timing, coming back here after spending a week on some other things games and what see I, Lin geting headpats.
As other would say: Something never change.;)
One thing has changed. Lin got a tattoo.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
when new update? ( i am a monster, so im posting this only to make a fairy lose her wings muahahahahahahahaahhahahahaah XD)
True, they do lose wings, but the ones who lose their wings come back far more powerful, with fusion powered jetpacks that are equipped with hardpoints for missiles and pulse plasma cannons.
So, do not be surprised if things that you own start blowing up.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
True, they do lose wings, but the ones who lose their wings come back more far more powerful, with fusion powered jetpacks that are equipped with hardpoints for missiles and pulse plasma cannons.
So, do not be surprised if things that you own start blowing up.
guess is time to upgrade my flak and point defense systems XD

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes