Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.16.2
Or wiith Maid Lain walkthrough, cheats, additional events and gallery mod.
Or with Lord Ashram walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.
Will update apk when Lord Ashram does the mod (will be small)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
16.0 incl 16.0 rpa and apk files:
Mega

16.2 apk updates:
(16.0 rpa NEEDS to be installed!)
Without LordAshram mod: (84Mb)
Mega

WITH LordAshram mod: (107.5Mb)
Mega

With Maid Lain's Mod (314Mb)
Mega
Added android APK with Lain's Mod!

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
when new update? ( i am a monster, so im posting this only to make a fairy lose her wings muahahahahahahahaahhahahahaah XD)
Naamloos6.png

Lin: Well some stuffed turkey asked for an update today.

MC: Makes sense. Wait, what is that look on your face? You are planning something right?

Lin: The less you know the better sir.

MC: Alright, i will leave you to it then.

--- A little while later ---

Lin: Maria's largest toy: Check. Adress of the offender: Check. Now let's stuff this turkey.

Knock Knock.
Offender asking for an update: Yeah, coming.
Hey you are Lin right, what are you doing here.

Lin: Are you the stuffed turkey that asked for an update today?

Offender: Hey now, i am not a stuffed turkey.

Lin: Sorry, but that is about to change.

Offender: Hey no, AAAAAHHH have mercy.

---Censored---

2 hours of extreme violation of human rights later.

---Cencored---

Lin: Now that was a workout, i almost thought that thing would not fit. Time to go home for dinner.

---A little while later---

Lin: Hey sir, i just got back and i am really hungry. What is for dinner?

MC: Well, our android wanted to make something special tonight so whe are having stuffed turkey.

Lin: Sounds delicious, let's eat sir.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.16.2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
for some reason the opeion you can choose when you talk with someone dont show affection +1 or dso in my game

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
His post is lacking a substantial number of details.
Like, all of the details that would be needed to correct an issue if there were any.
Just guess, someone is bound to get the answer eventually. Maybe we'll get it resolved before the next version is released so he has a new error to ask about afterwards.

I'm going to suggest:
Did you try turning it off and on again?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
It just dawned on me that we are lacking an official Harem Hotel meme for situations like this.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
put the "angel" in there instead
I used it for a puppy...

I was afraid that it would suffocate.
They need air too.
Pretty sure it's not air tight, also, we would need to stop by and give them food and stuff too. Maybe they could take shifts? That way there is always someone on call! :KEK:

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I used it for a puppy...

Pretty sure it's not air tight, also, we would need to stop by and give them food and stuff too. Maybe they could take shifts? That way there is always someone on call! :KEK:
But you still have the issue of them trapped in a case with broken glass cutting them into even smaller pieces when you break the glass.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
But you still have the issue of them trapped in a case with broken glass cutting them into even smaller pieces when you break the glass.
Just tell them to back up first, that way they can avoid the glass.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes