c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Wouldn't it be the "simple" solution to put Android in it? And yes, I know, it goes against pretty everthing in her arc.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I have no idea what you just said or asked.
one of the pics in your commend about the walkthroughm mod shows that the answer you give will increase the affectuon of a girl by +1 the same for obedience with Lin, but in my game it does not shows the affection or obedeince +1 on my choices

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
one of the pics in your commend about the walkthroughm mod shows that the answer you give will increase the affectuon of a girl by +1 the same for obedience with Lin, but in my game it does not shows the affection or obedeince +1 on my choices
A search on this thread using my name would have told you that I have been in the process of redoing the mod due to all the changes the game code went through for the 0.16.x and I'm not done. In my own thread for my mods I did recently state that I have put on hold doing any more updates to the mod until after the 0.17.x releases come out due to way more changes of the game and the game code.

BUT Lain less than 48 hours ago posted in the mod's official thread that she has released her new version of her mod which leaves me still in the air of do I want to continue updating the mod or not especially while I am having to deal with some new health issues that may or may not be cancer related. I do realize that my version of the mod contains things that help there hers does not but ATM (AssToMouth/AtTheMoment) with my current situation we shall see.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
A search on this thread using my name would have told you that I have been in the process of redoing the mod due to all the changes the game code went through for the 0.16.x and I'm not done. In my own thread for my mods I did recently state that I have put on hold doing any more updates to the mod until after the 0.17.x releases come out due to way more changes of the game and the game code.

BUT Lain less than 48 hours ago posted in the mod's official thread that she has released her new version of her mod which leaves me still in the air of do I want to continue updating the mod or not especially while I am having to deal with some new health issues that may or may not be cancer related. I do realize that my version of the mod contains things that help there hers does not but ATM (AssToMouth/AtTheMoment) with my current situation we shall see.
While Lain’s previous work and efforts are appreciated.
I also sympathize with Lain's issues however…
Their behavior of vanishing (ghosting) everyone gives me an insight into them as a person.
Specifically that they are COMPLETELY not to be relied on in any way.

Now your behavior Lord Ashram is what I would hold up as the gold standard of how its done.
You kept us informed while fighting your cancer granted it was less than ideal that you were out sick … we at least had an idea of what was going on.
I wish you the best figuring everything out & best of luck health wise.
I would hold your course and you do what you do.

Lain is scrambling & trying to become relevant again unfortunately it’s creating undue and unnecessary pressure at you to roll out crap early (like they are) …my vote is that they are not getting a 2nd chance to F us over. Just my 2¢

Didn’t they also F Runey over as well at some point??? (quasi-rumor im unsure about)

Last edited:
Reactions: DigDug69

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
While Lain’s previous work and efforts are appreciated.
I also sympathize with Lain's issues however…
Their behavior of vanishing (ghosting) everyone gives me an insight into them as a person.
Specifically that they are COMPLETELY not to be relied on in any way.

Now your behavior Lord Ashram is what I would hold up as the gold standard of how its done.
You kept us informed while fighting your cancer granted it was less than ideal that you were out sick … we at least had an idea of what was going on.
I wish you the best figuring everything out & best of luck health wise.
I would hold your course and you do what you do.

Lain is scrambling & trying to become relevant again unfortunately it’s creating undue and unnecessary pressure at you to roll out crap early (like they are) …my vote is that they are not getting a 2nd chance to F us over. Just my 2¢

Didn’t they also F Runey over as well at some point??? (quasi-rumor im unsure about)
*Head desk* Lain they didnt "ghost" they got bullied off this site, you obviously were not there when the whole summertime saga fucking debacle/shitshow happened, then they had health problems, then they went to take care of there personal life. Shit happens. Regardless they were still one of the best modders on this site so im just glad theyre back. Lord ashram is also a respected modder i feel like putting ones health over any mod is 100% understandable.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
*Head desk* Lain they didnt "ghost" they got bullied off this site, you obviously were not there when the whole summertime saga fucking debacle/shitshow happened, then they had health problems, then they went to take care of there personal life. Shit happens. Regardless they were still one of the best modders on this site so im just glad theyre back. Lord ashram is also a respected modder i feel like putting ones health over any mod is 100% understandable.
I don't know what happened since I try to stick to this corner of this site only, but I don't why Lain has gotten attacked or for what reason, but it's something I can expect from a site like this that does not take moderation seriously at all. It's anarchy here unless someone pisses off a mod, at least that's how it feels. I'm still not happy about being ghosted by 90% of everyone who works here lol. Maybe we are still on an edgy "pirate" site run by teenagers, because this is not how that should work at all. Anyway I don't think Lain deserves any hate. His mods aren't hurting anyone afaik. I really don't like seeing anyone get shit for just trying to exist.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Not only that, in the discord they share that anxiety and guilt just make it impossible to communicate with anybody, most of the post in the sucribestar as a month or two ago where in the kind of "I'm sorry for being useless" even in the discord where like that, they love making mods, but the self pressure, hate and bullying is just to much for one person at any given time

Reactions: Aereon1104

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I remember summer time saga.
Not sure what Lain's connection to it was, other than maybe a mod for it, but it was one of the biggest WTF were they thinking games that I ever saw on here.
People were non stop screaming about all of the stuff being behind a paywall, plus it had the strangest, most insane concept of any game on here.

Never knew why Lain left, all that I know is that they just disappeared and left a lot of people who had used his mod in the game hanging. And since a quirk of that mod was that once you used it in this game, then all future updates of the game required it or the game would crash.
Needless to say, that made a lot of people very angry that they had to start all over again.

Reactions: Strike-10

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Lain is a trans women not a group, using they instead of she is just going to confuse people and unnecessary.

I also get the hate that Lain got as I get shit on a lot too for always stupid reasons here by men and teenage boys with the mental level of an immature five year old, and this includes a few of the forum mods here too though most of the forum mods have been good to me when I needed them.

As for my version of the mod, it really depends on how I'm feeling mentally and physically when the 0.17.x updates get released besides how little or a lot of hospital time I may have to endure these next few weeks or longer.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I also get the hate that Lain got as I get shit on a lot too for always stupid reasons here by men and teenage boys with the mental level of an immature five year old
Please, I'm at most 2 to 3 years old;)
As for my version of the mod, it really depends on how I'm feeling mentally and physically when the 0.17.x updates get released besides how little or a lot of hospital time I may have to endure these next few weeks or longer.
I never have the need to use your mod for Harem Hotel. Not say it doesn't add value to it, just that it didn't see the need for myself. Do what it feels right for your. I already have another guy here on the forum, who is as stuborn as a mule, old and have a borken back, but try to work like he is still perfectly fit and in his twenties...
So, if you want to do the next patch and you can do that, I'm sure, some of the guys here, may appreciate it. I'm sure, they here too, but to often very hard to find.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Unless Lain prefers to use "she/her" as pronouns, I would assume the more gender-neutral "they/them" pronouns would be the safest to use until stated otherwise.
"They" is also just a neutral way of referring to anyone, which is what I sometimes do to people online I don't know.

But we should get back on track, this is a Harem Hotel thread.

v0.17 Pre-Release 1 was just released! It will be available for everyone soon.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes