TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nice truism you got there. Tell me, how does one earn respect? Because seems to me that the way one earns respect is to give repect... which would instead imply that respect is the baseline, and that it is lost through disrespect, thus, respect is only something that needs to be earned when you refuse to give it yourself. Might be a good time to rethink that truism.
That baseline respect is what we used to call common courtesy.
So, yeah, I agree, that we should all start off with a certain level of decency, and then our actions will take us up and/or down from there.
So, while we it's true that respect is earned, not given, we have to start somewhere, and even if that starting point is "0", that should be neutral, not animus, so you are both correct there.

Now, let's all headpat and make up, as Dr. Stone would say...
senku-dr-stone-New-Update.jpg
Billy Barty.jpg

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
No, this is f95, a toxic cesspool. It would be cool if we actually did respect people here.
Now i am starting to question my own actions on this site here, i actually think i am starting to turn into a mega-degenerate. I am even giving headpats to cute little elf ladies now. O my, i am really freaking out now, a few weeks ago my nephew turned 1 and i gave him a headpat.:eek::eek::eek: This is getting worse and worse by the day, what is going to happen next? Holding hands with my mother? Now i am really starting to get worried.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
That baseline respect is what we used to call common courtesy.
So, yeah, I agree, that we should all start off with a certain level of decency, and then our actions will take us up and/or down from there.
So, while we it's true that respect is earned, not given, we have to start somewhere, and even if that starting point is "0", that should be neutral, not animus, so you are both correct there.

Now, let's all headpat and make up, as Dr. Stone would say...
Small question, does the old man in the picture really love harem hotel that much or is he just bragging about his size?:p:p

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
"They" is also just a neutral way of referring to anyone, which is what I sometimes do to people online I don't know.

But we should get back on track, this is a Harem Hotel thread.

v0.17 Pre-Release 1 was just released! It will be available for everyone soon.
Based

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No.
Respect is earned not given.
More is earned, yes. But you're still refusing to give even a basic amount to your fellow human, ones you don't know are good or bad yet, and I cannot respect anyone like that.

"Oh Lin? She's a slave, that bitch needs to earn my respect before I even consider freeing her."

But let's try to focus on HH content. Here's what Evil13 is talking about

Last edited:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
More is earned, yes. But you're still refusing to give even a basic amount to your fellow human, ones you don't know are good or bad yet, and I cannot respect anyone like that.

"Oh Lin? She's a slave, that bitch needs to earn my respect before I even consider freeing her."

But let's try to focus on HH content. Here's what Evil13 is talking about
I give the basic and not all but if it is lost it it is harder to give it back

IanCormac92

Jul 27, 2021
No, this is f95, a toxic cesspool. It would be cool if we actually did respect people here.
Honestly, considering this is a NSFW-forum and about 90% of people are using it while in some stage of hormone induced rage... it's pretty civilized :ROFLMAO:
Sure, there's always that one kid that can't behave and NEEDS to have the last word, but at least they get called out for that.

Well, maybe it's just my little bubble of threads like this I'm subscribed to.
In the end, people with values don't just tend to create better art and entertainment, but also curate better Communities.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Honestly, considering this is a NSFW-forum and about 90% of people are using it while in some stage of hormone induced rage... it's pretty civilized :ROFLMAO:
Sure, there's always that one kid that can't behave and NEEDS to have the last word, but at least they get called out for that.

Well, maybe it's just my little bubble of threads like this I'm subscribed to.
In the end, people with values don't just tend to create better art and entertainment, but also curate better Communities.
I agree with that completely.
This site has over 50,000 members, and with that many members there will be rude a-holes, but they are far outnumbered by the politer people.
The A-holes just stand out more, because they make the most noise.
Polite people slip in and out and are barely noticed, unless they stick around to chat.

Anyway, we need to keep this returned to the topic of the head patting zoo, um, I mean Harem Hotel.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
maybe i'm missinterpretating, isn't he talking about the patch with the new version of the game? like the "Update only" kind of patch
No, Runey releases those when he releases the game, but there is no specific date set for public release, yet.
I thought you meant the mod.
You can pay and get it at Patreon now.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes