DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Please send me your wingless Fairy's,
Rather then have them go to waste Us orcs make use of em.

The make a great Sauce!.
View attachment 2684481

Or do you prefer our fairy Nipple Treats?.

View attachment 2684484
Unfortunately for your stomach, Kali has put the fusion powered, armed jetpacks in to full production at one of her dads facilities.
There are now well armed fairies, that can break the sound barrier, thanks to Kali's efforts.
Her father thinks that they are accessories for Barbie dolls.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So, how many more fairy wings do we need to collect before it's enough to feed a certain orc? (Asking for a friend.) :ROFLMAO:
I am afraid, they are not very filling, so it would take a lot to satisfy anyone's hunger, but frying them up, they can be like crisps. We might need some substitutions, or filler items. Cover them in cheese, some bean dip... IDK...

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
Did I encounter bug with Moon and Maria? I've just replaying the game to refresh my mind and I'm stuck at relationship lvl 4 of Moon and I didn't even spank her. On Maria's case didn't she was supposed to work for the bar I didn't got that scene anymore. Anyway I could fix this?

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Did I encounter bug with Moon and Maria? I've just replaying the game to refresh my mind and I'm stuck at relationship lvl 4 of Moon and I didn't even spank her. On Maria's case didn't she was supposed to work for the bar I didn't got that scene anymore. Anyway I could fix this?
have you bought her the bar outfit? Is she far enough in her story to accept it?

xcore21z

Jan 24, 2018
Anyone can help, i have save from 16.1 i think with Lord Ashram mod want to play 16.2 with the same mod but it just straight error and just restart the tutorial

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/AON_sensitive_FIX.rpy", line 39, in FIXevent
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named rollback

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 323, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Harem Hotel v0.16.2
Fri Jun  9 21:49:50 2023

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Anyone can help, i have save from 16.1 i think with Lord Ashram mod want to play 16.2 with the same mod but it just straight error and just restart the tutorial

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 323, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Harem Hotel v0.16.2
Fri Jun  9 21:49:50 2023
So, you're saying, you used 0.16.x base game with Lord Ashram unfinished mod?
Yes, we can help or more precisely Nia can help you...
Regardless you have few options:
  • Play without mod (often means from beginning)
  • Wait until the mod is finished including testing
  • Wait for someone who could help you
  • Go in Lord Ashram mod thread and ask there
  • Ask Lord Ashram here or in his own thread, which would be more preferable

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
So, you're saying, you used 0.16.x base game with Lord Ashram unfinished mod?
Yes, we can help or more precisely Nia can help you...
Regardless you have few options:
  • Play without mod (often means from beginning)
  • Wait until the mod is finished including testing
  • Wait for someone who could help you
  • Go in Lord Ashram tmod thread and ask there
  • Ask Lord Ashram here or in his own thread, which would be more preferable
best option would be not to use the mod until its completed (although this has been stated before)

Reactions: xcore21z

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Ok thanks for the answer guys, well that suck also did anyone know if Maim Lain recent 16.2 update is stable and finished
No idea regarding stability…
However on a side note running ANY mod will cause these types of occurrences to pop up from time to time. Often the ONLY answer is to post the “bug” or problem into the threads of the various mods and wait for an update … however that creates a significant lag time between the “latest version” of HH and a stable modded version of HH.

So by using mods you put yourself into the place you are in right now.

It’s a chasm of meh.

One side being unmodded latest version with the least amount of bugs.

The other side being an older version with whatever it is that makes you want to use X mod (whether it’s a money cheat or extra scenes or enhanced tips or whatever)

The key to remember is that YOU choose your side of the chasm and that YOU bear it’s benefits, costs, and/or problems.

What will NEVER happen is the dream that causes these questions in the first place which is for the Latest version with X mod “Stable & Finished”

I would expect 16.2 versions of mods to be great right now on 16.2 versions of the game but only because ver 17 of HH is due out almost immediately.
After some unknown interval (between 2 days and 6months) a modded version of ver 17 will probably be mostly stable again.

The joys of an ever moving target.

Imo I prefer to run un-modded until a game is “completed“ unless it’s an absolute necessity. Fortunately HH is well done enough that the mods while nice they aren’t a necessity.

Something to think about because in a couple days us without mods will have ver 17 in our hot little un-modded hands … :love:
and so will the Mod folks (but theirs will throw up the broken bits) … just a cost of running with mods.

Last edited:

xcore21z

Jan 24, 2018
No idea regarding stability…
However on a side note running ANY mod will cause these types of occurrences to pop up from time to time. Often the ONLY answer is to post the “bug” or problem into the threads of the various mods and wait for an update … however that creates a significant lag time between the “latest version” of HH and a stable modded version of HH.

So by using mods you put yourself into the place you are in right now.

It’s a chasm of meh.

One side being unmodded latest version with the least amount of bugs.

The other side being an older version with whatever it is that makes you want to use X mod (whether it’s a money cheat or extra scenes or enhanced tips or whatever)

The key to remember is that YOU choose your side of the chasm and that YOU bear it’s benefits, costs, and/or problems.

What will NEVER happen is the dream that causes these questions in the first place which is for the Latest version with X mod “Stable & Finished”

I would expect 16.2 versions of mods to be great right now on 16.2 versions of the game but only because ver 17 of HH is due out almost immediately.
After some unknown interval (between 2 days and 6months) a modded version of ver 17 will probably be mostly stable again.

The joys of an ever moving target.

Imo I prefer to run un-modded until a game is “completed“ unless it’s an absolute necessity. Fortunately HH is well done enough that the mods while nice they aren’t a necessity.

Something to think about because in a couple days us without mods will have ver 17 in our hot little un-modded hands … :love:
and so will the Mod folks (but theirs will throw up the broken bits) … just a cost of running with mods.
Yeah not appreciate it man, you didn't answer my question and just reiterate what c3p0 said with unnecessary detail and turn it into a long read, what i want to know since Runey change a lot of the early game in recent update is if Lain new mod for this game after more than a year is up to date and the walkthrough is accurate not whenever i should or shouldn't play unmodded, i know, i already play this game for a few years and someone already told me the consequences in less than 10 paragraph

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Yeah not appreciate it man, you didn't answer my question and just reiterate what c3p0 said with unnecessary detail and turn it into a long read, what i want to know since Runey change a lot of the early game in recent update is if Lain new mod for this game after more than a year is up to date and the walkthrough is accurate not whenever i should or shouldn't play unmodded, i know, i already play this game for a few years and someone already told me the consequences in less than 10 paragraph
Lain is not the person that works on the mod for this game anymore, and has not worked on it for a long time.
Lain abandoned it.
c3po's response did answer your question by telling you to go to LordAshrams mod thread.
"Go in Lord Ashram tmod thread and ask there"
It is LordAshram that has kept the mod alive, "EXCEPT" for the mod for version 16, because he was going through cancer therapy. And since Runey changed so much of the earlier scenes in the game, LordAshram has been playing hell catching up, and he is still not 100% well.
Especially, since LordAshram worked on mods for a lot of other games, and Harem Hotels mod is a far more complex mod.
Since so much was changed in the early game, along with the complexity, and LordAshrams health, the mod for version 16.2 may never be finished to a bug free state. Since version 17.0 will soon be released here, which also has more older content that has been changed according to Runey, so working more on version 16.2 would be a waste of time.
And any kind of an ETA for a mod for version 17.0 would be impossible to give, because of the above stated reasons.

If you have questions about the mod, go to LordAshrams mod thread.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yap and also it was stated the "I should wait till evening" but nothing happens
Yeah, it says weekday evening, Maria needs the bartender outfit, and you might need to have trained Moon. Can't remember if she needs the catgirl outfit.
Lain is not the person that works on the mod for this game anymore, and has not worked on it for a long time.
Lain abandoned it.
c3po's response did answer your question by telling you to go to LordAshrams mod thread.
"Go in Lord Ashram tmod thread and ask there"
It is LordAshram that has kept the mod alive, "EXCEPT" for the mod for version 16, because he was going through cancer therapy. And since Runey changed so much of the earlier scenes in the game, LordAshram has been playing hell catching up, and he is still not 100% well.
Especially, since LordAshram worked on mods for a lot of other games, and Harem Hotels mod is a far more complex mod.
Since so much was changed in the early game, along with the complexity, and LordAshrams health, the mod for version 16.2 may never be finished to a bug free state. Since version 17.0 will soon be released here, which also has more older content that has been changed according to Runey, so working more on version 16.2 would be a waste of time.
And any kind of an ETA for a mod for version 17.0 would be impossible to give, because of the above stated reasons.

If you have questions about the mod, go to LordAshrams mod thread.
She did put out a new one not too long ago, it's here not too far back. It's up in the air who will do it going forward, or if it will be needed at all. We will have to wait and see what happens in the next update, and how much the phone and calendar change things.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
She did put out a new one not too long ago, it's here not too far back. It's up in the air who will do it going forward, or if it will be needed at all. We will have to wait and see what happens in the next update, and how much the phone and calendar change things.
I completely missed that post of it being released again by lain, and it never got added to the OP, but because of the abandonment, I completely gave up using any mods except for gallery unlocking mods.

Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
OK, I just looked and saw the announcement that Lain was returning to working on mods, but there was no posted mod.
Which explains why I could not find it posted in the OP.
As you mentioned, Runeys planned cellphone feature that will be in the new version, may just make mods for Harem Hotel pointless.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes