TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi All! I just found this game and am loving it but I ran into a snag... I'm using the cheat mod to know what to do next to advance the characters but ran into an issue on Kali's lvl 21 mission to progress her to lvl 22. I know all I need to do is knock on her door in the morning or afternoon but the mod says that "Best route is for Kali's submission to be at least 10 and second best route is to have her exhibitionism lvl 10". Under the Lain Mod, it says "Finger her"->"massage her" and If Kali's exhibition or submission level is 10 or higher you will be able to have sex. I have both of the over 10 but I never get an option to finger her and no sex scene. Anyone know what is going on or how I can fix it?

I now see under patch note 16 that Kali's event 22 was remade... was it changed to no longer have a fingering/sex scene?
You are better off using the for hints, we try to keep that up to date as things change.

Nosferan

Dec 15, 2018
There are known issues with the accuracy of the walkthroughs in the mods, due to changes having been made to earlier events in the game.
Which is why there are multiple posts in the thread from people having issues and being told that the mod is no longer any good for the walkthrough feature.
Version 17 is due to be released very soon, and it has a built in walkthrough feature, so no mod will be needed for it for that.

Downside: A known glitch is that saves made with the mod installed, more often than not will no longer work without the mod installed.
Best bet, is to stop where you are, and wait for the release of version 17 and start the game over, without any mods installed.
That way you will get to see the newest changes to earlier events in the game, and not have to worry about inaccuracies in the mod, messing up the game. (There are more changes included in version 17.)
You are better off using the for hints, we try to keep that up to date as things change.
Thanks for the heads up and advice from both of you!

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
And SO many heads to pat.... :KEK:
I hope that you are doing proper warm up exercises before you start the head patting, or you could wind up with carpul tunnel syndrome.
That would be the end of your head patting days, if you are not careful.
As I said before, we have to practice safe head patting.
Proper warm ups, and head protection when needed.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Is this game completed ?
Since you are a new poster you are probably unaware but anything that’s completed will get a sticker/prefix of “completed” here on F95. No sticker means still in development.

HH will probably be complete at some point but due to the environment that a good portion of these types of games are developed in the Developers make their living via an incremental roll-out process. With good & bad versions of how much content, speed of updates & other factors.

TLDR; No HH is Not Complete.

However it has a much better quantity (& quality) of content than many many other games that are “Complete”

HH has an active developer and the updates are relatively frequent are NOT just cheese just to justify another 6 months of milking the patrons.

I would NOT avoid this title just because it isn’t complete.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
that is a bad rule of thumb. there are no rules about version numbering, and some slimey devs like to play fast and loose with 1.0
Or “clueless” devs vs the more ”harsh” term of slimey.

A lot of mistakes just happen because of ignorance.

I was completely un-aware of the “correct” (or common usages) of 1.0 nomenclature with regards to these “projects”.

Granted my IT background is in DBA & processing and many other related but still remote areas from this.

Reactions: ChildofIshtar

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Or “clueless” devs vs the more ”harsh” term of slimey.

A lot of mistakes just happen because of ignorance.

I was completely un-aware of the “correct” (or common usages) of 1.0 nomenclature with regards to these “projects”.

Granted my IT background is in DBA & processing and many other related but still remote areas from this.
I'm mostly referring to the ones who drop their first release as 1.0

i don't really care if someone does 10 versions and 10 becomes 1.0 and so 11 is 1.1...

Reactions: Strike-10

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I'm mostly referring to the ones who drop their first release as 1.0

i don't really care if someone does 10 versions and 10 becomes 1.0 and so 11 is 1.1...
Ya that type of behavior can be slimey.
Depends on what standard that X developer sets for themselves Vs the numbering of the ver.

I’ve seen first offerings that were complete and total shitshows
but more (much more) rarely I’ve had my low expectations surprised by a new product … I never put much stock in the Ver numbers because as you mentioned they can be arbitrarily assigned.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes