batanegra

May 8, 2017
No, Runey releases those when he releases the game, but there is no specific date set for public release, yet.
I thought you meant the mod.
You can pay and get it at Patreon now.
not me, i just say it because maybe it was a missinterpretation

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
not me, i just say it because maybe it was a missinterpretation
Who can say since they weren't specific.

Regarding the game - Runey just started the first release for his upper tier patreon members and has commented multiple times for late May / early June. I don't know how his tier releases work but it could be anytime this week(end).

Reactions: TheDevian

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I can not do it anymore!!!
"Let my conscience burst, but if only my bladder does not burst!"
don't care, let one more wingless walking fairy appear, but I can't take it anymore,
if I don't ask I'll just burst, I just have to ask so...

get ready. I'm asking
WHEN UPDATE???!!!
Phew, I feel better.

a fairy - what is a fairy? and the fairy is already invisible - it will just spy on foot, it will be even more difficult to detect it. After all, no one found panty gnomes, but they do all their dirty deeds on foot, climb into chests of drawers and steal panties, doing just fine without wings.

=)))

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
don't care, let one more wingless walking fairy appear, but I can't take it anymore,

get ready. I'm asking
WHEN UPDATE???!!!
Phew, I feel better.

a fairy - what is a fairy? and the fairy is already invisible - it will just spy on foot, it will be even more difficult to detect it. After all, no one found panty gnomes, but they do all their dirty deeds on foot, climb into chests of drawers and steal panties, doing just fine without wings.

=)))
"They" is also just a neutral way of referring to anyone, which is what I sometimes do to people online I don't know.

But we should get back on track, this is a Harem Hotel thread.

v0.17 Pre-Release 1 was just released! It will be available for everyone soon.
More questions ?....

Reactions: ramvivat

LauraBurn

Jun 17, 2021
I feel like there needs to be a gallery mod for this game. I feel like I'm missing a lot of content because I keep running into scenes that the walkthroughs don't even mention.

I can't help but wonder how much content myself and others are completely missing just because we don't know they exist or how to get them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

get ready. I'm asking
WHEN UPDATE???!!!
Phew, I feel better.

=)))
:cry:
:cry:

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes