Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
It is one of several running jokes on here.
Every time someone asks about when the next update is, a fairy looses her wings.
And they will no longer be able to enjoy head patting, because Runey will smite them by shooting fireballs out of his ass.
Ok, no gone ask again about the next update, also, someone should add an easter egg: a smol tombstone with the number of dead fairies 'till that update.

• Haha
Reactions: KonfinedKnat

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Ok, no gone ask again about the next update, also, someone should add an easter egg: a smol tombstone with the number of dead fairies 'till that update.
There are so many in-jokes at this point that I wonder how many of them Runey would consider adding as easter eggs into the game. Personally, I'd love to see him add an arcade game similar to "Wac-A-Mole" called "Pat-A-Head" either in town or hotel.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There are so many in-jokes at this point that I wonder how many of them Runey would consider adding as easter eggs into the game. Personally, I'd love to see him add an arcade game similar to "Wac-A-Mole" called "Pat-A-Head" either in town or hotel.
tumblr_nx63jsmEZu1txzyiio2_500.gif
I may have to actually make that game at some point, Pat-a-Head.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
God... if Runey ever brought that guy who was gonna pay Maria to do Anal back, I'd love for him to have their username be "Late"...(or some variation on that)... dude doesn't hang out in the discord anymore, but they were a huge Maria stan, who was very unhappy with hair down glasses Maria... Perfect for this type of character.

There was a suggestion going around for an event that had us looking for Maria's online life, after the purge, where we were thinking maybe that guy had a full archive of everything he could find.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
God... if Runey ever brought that guy who was gonna pay Maria to do Anal back, I'd love for him to have their username be "Late"...(or some variation on that)... dude doesn't hang out in the discord anymore, but they were a huge Maria stan, who was very unhappy with hair down glasses Maria... Perfect for this type of character.

There was a suggestion going around for an event that had us looking for Maria's online life, after the purge, where we were thinking maybe that guy had a full archive of everything he could find.
I would happily pay him for a copy of it all. XD
Always good to have backups after all.

Richmondiv

May 28, 2023
Hey all,

Just joined the site to follow along with the game's development and finally see what memes everyone has been posting behind those registration blocks. Glad to hear there's another update in the pipeline already!

I just started a second playthrough and it's been wild how much everything has been retconned and touched up. I kind of envy anyone playing for the first time now, there's so much more foreshadowing and so many more options to get you through the week.

Anyway, just thought I'd post because I noticed a couple of extremely minor bugs if it's any help to pass them on. I'm doing a Slave path runthrough this time and two things kind of jumped out:

1) Lin will tell you she loves you in the Interact > Kiss menu while the jury is still very much out on you in the first few weeks.
2) Wish I'd kept better notes of this, but (Felicity on a date...?) can make reference to the cabin adventure long before it actually happens.

Honestly it's really impressive that these kinds of glitches aren't absolutely everywhere given the amount of reworking going on.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Hey all,

Just joined the site to follow along with the game's development and finally see what memes everyone has been posting behind those registration blocks. Glad to hear there's another update in the pipeline already!

I just started a second playthrough and it's been wild how much everything has been retconned and touched up. I kind of envy anyone playing for the first time now, there's so much more foreshadowing and so many more options to get you through the week.

Anyway, just thought I'd post because I noticed a couple of extremely minor bugs if it's any help to pass them on. I'm doing a Slave path runthrough this time and two things kind of jumped out:

1) Lin will tell you she loves you in the Interact > Kiss menu while the jury is still very much out on you in the first few weeks.
2) Wish I'd kept better notes of this, but (Felicity on a date...?) can make reference to the cabin adventure long before it actually happens.

Honestly it's really impressive that these kinds of glitches aren't absolutely everywhere given the amount of reworking going on.
Welcome!
2) Wish I'd kept better notes ….
… Honestly it's really impressive that these kinds of glitches aren't absolutely everywhere given the amount of reworking going on.
Ive often thought similar things regarding taking notes but playing is my off time … I can’t do work type stuff in ”off” mode.:ROFLMAO:

I like to think that if we put down observations (like you just did) it will at the very least help.

My take is that Runey takes his time to be careful regarding the telling of his story. The reworking is often an expansion of what was a good outline. So the rework just fleshes it out and creates awesome.

self1solator

Jan 15, 2021
Has anyone managed to make it run on android 13 One UI 5.1?
joiplay + ren'py plugin are not available on play store. Downloaded 2 different versions of joiplay from their patreon and in both of them the plugin app just closes a couple of secs after I try to run this game
edit: Compressed version worked

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Has anyone managed to make it run on android 13 One UI 5.1?
joiplay + ren'py plugin are not available on play store. Downloaded 2 different versions of joiplay from their patreon and in both of them the plugin app just closes a couple of secs after I try to run this game
edit: Compressed version worked
Did you try their web site? Joiplay.org or something like that...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey all,

Thanks! :)

Android is getting a ton of content remade in v0.17 as well. More will be added to the list before it's finished

(The (New!) is new to beta 5 specifically. All of this is new to v0.17)

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Ok now that's a good idea

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
Lin said it was hard to get Elves pregnant and after around 3 years of in-game days trying, I can confirm this is true. Also Ashley must be more than a little Elvish as well. Either that or MC is shooting blanks.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lin said it was hard to get Elves pregnant and after around 3 years of in-game days trying, I can confirm this is true. Also Ashley must be more than a little Elvish as well. Either that or MC is shooting blanks.
Nice to see someone else close to the 3 year mark. lol
Okay, so the idea here is that since this is patting, not whacking, we have buttons, not pop up heads, and we use our hands, not a mallet. So the buttons will have faces on them, and they should light up, and then you tap it. We have the credits counter, the score, and the timer.

Obviously, this is a WiP...
1685426625035.png

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes