Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Small Update 28/03

Hello everyone! Good news and bad news.

Bad news, things are still unfortunately slow work-wise but it's coming along. I've had a few unexpected issues come up that has interrupted my work once again... I don't want to get too personal, but I've been in contact with three lawyers and have had to a lot of traveling over the past few months continuing to today, so finding the time to work has been really tough, especially quality work, I don't want to rush things either. But everything will hopefully be wrapped up soon. I never thought all of this would take so long... So thank you so much to everyone being so patient :)

The good news is that the Lin models are mostly ready!

View attachment 3500390

planned to come with all $10 rewards including beta access or a 1 month upgrade to the $20 tier if you're a $10 patron. Only Lin will be available at first, but if 30 of these sell then I will also add Kali, then Ashley, then Maria, and so on. So this is just a test run for now.

As always, thank you all so much for playing Harem Hotel and supporting me! :) You guys are the best, I hope to make it up to you with v0.18!

View attachment 3500391
Since all CG is property of Illussion, is it legal to sell figurines?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
any idea why Runey needs to be talking to three lawyers or why its important that there are three of them?
One is likely handling the probate of his father's estate, another is probably handling Runey's immigration. As for the third, I have no idea.

Reactions: TheDevian

YSumlj

Nov 18, 2022
Im on my first playthrough and man, I really like where the stories go. Kinda normal/Stereotypical at the beginning, but they get really interesting, once you get to know the girls (lvl ~25)
thank you fdev for this awesome game

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Im on my first playthrough and man, I really like where the stories go. Kinda normal/Stereotypical at the beginning, but they get really interesting, once you get to know the girls (lvl ~25)
thank you fdev for this awesome game
Hard agree with this, the characterization in this game is some of the most consistently good characterization I have ever seen in a VN

Nov 10, 2023
You know I wish I could find Ren to make Ashley happy.
Ren is with her current master, Stimpy.
Yeah, yeah, very funny, but the Miss Ren situation is serious. We need to find her fast, and not just to make Ashley happy. I mean, I want to make Ashley happy, but as you might remember, The Ascendants, got to Ren faster than MC and Ashley. So, The Ascendants now have Ren and they are probably planning to use her against Ashley and MC. They will propably use her to get to Ashley and then use Ashley to get to MC. They probably saw Ashley and MC on TV during that scene where Ashley and MC got that corrupted goverment official arrested and they recognized MC. And they remembered Ashley from that "fake cops" event, and when Ashley was on TV, she said Ren's name, so Ascendents figured out that if they could find Ren, they could use her to get to Ahley and MC. And we don't know where Ren is, what are they doing with her, what are they planning to do, but they will attack again, but we don't know when or how, and we don't know if we are prepared enough.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, yeah, very funny, but the Miss Ren situation is serious. We need to find her fast, and not just to make Ashley happy. I mean, I want to make Ashley happy, but as you might remember, The Ascendants, got to Ren faster than MC and Ashley. So, The Ascendants now have Ren and they are probably planning to use her against Ashley and MC. They will propably use her to get to Ashley and then use Ashley to get to MC. They probably saw Ashley and MC on TV during that scene where Ashley and MC got that corrupted goverment official arrested and they recognized MC. And they remembered Ashley from that "fake cops" event, and when Ashley was on TV, she said Ren's name, so Ascendents figured out that if they could find Ren, they could use her to get to Ahley and MC. And we don't know where Ren is, what are they doing with her, what are they planning to do, but they will attack again, but we don't know when or how, and we don't know if we are prepared enough.
Oh, no doubt about it. I have been wanting to do that since her first flashback.

Hard to say on the rest, not sure they care about Ashley yet, though they should be starting to, their goal is F&E, Ash and the rest of us are mostly collateral damage.
That said, we are starting to come into their crosshairs now, so that could happen in the near future.

• Haha
Reactions: henk1

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
I'm currently dealing with a probate problem myself, and I can honestly say, even with the best lawyers, it can take upwards of a year, if not two to finally clear probate.

Nov 10, 2023
Oh, no doubt about it. I have been wanting to do that since her first flashback.

Hard to say on the rest, not sure they care about Ashley yet, though they should be starting to, their goal is F&E, Ash and the rest of us are mostly collateral damage.
That said, we are starting to come into their crosshairs now, so that could happen in the near future.

They will probably be back very soon. And they have more money, connections, weapons, ammo, and other equipment and people who are trained to use it than MC. And they have better weapons and equipment than MC. MC has android's rifle and Lin's gun ( a revolver, if I remember it correctly). But I don't know how much ammo does he have, Lin and android never fired or reloaded their weapons. Then, there is Ashley's knife and Nia's bat. I don't know if any of Maria's sex toys could be used as weapon or if Maria, Ellen, Kali, Felicity, Emma, Autumn, Jin or Silvia and the other elves in the sanctuary have any weapons. Nia is the only elf in the sanctuary that has a weapon. We also have knives from the kitchen and Kitten's claws. And that weird, strangely shaped pink toy sword that makes buzzing noises and vibrates that A11-Y "borrowed" from Maria's closet. Well, A11-Y thinks that it is a weird, strangely shaped pink toy sword that makes buzzing noises and vibrates. So, MC is in a disadvantage. He should start buying weapons and ammo on black market and buying elves and androids and training them how to use weapons. A war is coming, and if he wants to win and survive, he needs to start building his own army.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes