Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you for making an amazing game with harem, NO NTR and a little bit of wholesome ( Headpats thats indeed rare in games ^^ ). All girls look pretty and likeable with different personality. I appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting into the game, also love the fact that protag isnt some generic asshole and he is considerate of other people ( Especially his waifus ) who are in trouble. Lastly no need to be stressed out about releasing things earlier just take your time.

Anyways, thanks once again Runey for the game and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

antiqas

Jul 24, 2019
So how finished is the game at this point or is there any idea when it is planned to be finished? I held out as I wanted to wait until it was complete, but perhaps I am waiting in vain and should just play iot as is

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So how finished is the game at this point or is there any idea when it is planned to be finished? I held out as I wanted to wait until it was complete, but perhaps I am waiting in vain and should just play iot as is
I would consider waiting for the next update, just so the bugs are fixed, but otherwise yeah, play now, there are fixes here for the bugs.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

AdmKnives

Jul 30, 2019
This update is taking a lot longer than the others, there were early build releases of it a couple months or so ago, is it just riddled with bugs or something, what's going on? I ask because I'm not a patron and Runey hasn't said much on their twitter regarding it. Past precedence has been about a month after initial builds are given to patrons for the public release with a bug udpate launched a week or two following that

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Runey is having legal issues right now and that has taken him away from the game for a while, How long I don't know but it must be serious enough for him to postpone the next release of the game. My thoughts and prayers are with Runey as he takes care of these issues and returns to a normal life.:love:

Reactions: TheDevian

AdmKnives

Jul 30, 2019
Legal issues? Concerning the game? I legit can't otherwise think of why that would delay the game update unless they threw 'em into jail.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
I can understand your frustration however I and many others are waiting patiently for any news. And FYI Runey does feel bad about what's going on but I see no reason to blow this out of proportion. The one legal issue I know about is his Fathers estate & Probate. other than that even I don't know what is going on.:(

Reactions: shitass1001

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Legal issues? Concerning the game? I legit can't otherwise think of why that would delay the game update unless they threw 'em into jail.
you're right, Runey should stop sleeping, eating, leaving his computer desk, going to the bathroom, going to the grocery store, and showering. If he is going through legal issues? just forget them and work on the game. He is grieving? who cares, work on the game. How dare he have a life outside making this game:FacePalm:

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Besides that Runey has said from day one that THIS GAME IS FREE. So if him being late with updates upsets you then I feel sorry for those around you because you have neither empathy or sympathy for what the rest of the world goes through. :(

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The legal issues more than likely concern his father's estate after his passing. Even with a signed will and everything in order, probate and the subsequent administration of an estate can take around a year.

But Runey has also moved to another country, which itself has its own issues that might have to be dealt with.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes