Nov 10, 2023
At least whe can admit it without feeling any guilt right?
View attachment 3659383
Exactly like that Lin.
But if you will admit that you commited a war crime that involved children or fairies, Ashley will hate you and she will kill you. If I remember it correctly, Ashley has some friends who are fairies and she said that she wants to be a mother and if I remember it correctly, she wants 20 children, so I think that she would be kinda over-protective when it comes to children or her fairy friends. Also, her reaction when A11-Y called her "aunt Ashley" was interesting.
Also, if you will admit that you commited a war crime and A11-Y will hear you, Our Beloved Friend-Leader A11-Y will send you to Forced Re-Friend-Education, because A11-Y thinks that war crimes are unfriendly and A11-Y hates unfriendly things.

Last edited:

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
But if you will admit that you commited a war crime that involved children or fairies, Ashley will hate you and she will kill you. If I remember it correctly, Ashley has some friends who are fairies and she said that she wants to be a mother and if I remember it correctly, she wants 20 children, so I think that she would be kinda over-protective when it comes to children or her fairy friends. Also, her reaction when A11-Y called her "aunt Ashley" was interesting.
Also, if you will admit that you commited a war crime and A11-Y will hear you, Our Beloved Friend-Leader A11-Y will send you to Forced Re-Friend-Education, because A11-Y thinks that war crimes are unfriendly and A11-Y hates unfriendly things.
Just give her your sausage enough times and she never has to find out.
O and do not admit it in front of her either. That will help a lot to.
Naamloos10.png

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since Runey is still active and talking about the game on Patreon, it needs to pass the 18 month mark to be considered abandoned.
The truly messed up thing is that I'm pretty sure a lot of these creators know those rules (and the Pateron equivalent). Runey was actually a couple weeks from triggering it back in March, but managed to throw up a couple paragraphs of excuses on his page just in time.

Nov 10, 2023
Does she murder us with her thighs? Because then i am all for it.
I don't know what she will do, but I heard that Kali's father's company has developed some machine that can keep injured people alive even in when they got some injuries that would normally cause them to die. And I don't know if it is true, but there is a rumor that they tested the machine by killing a human volunteer and then quickly placing the dead body into the machine and it ressurected the dead person. Even when they tried to cut off that volunteer's head, the machine somehow re-attached the head and ressurected the person. They kept it top secret, but somehow, somebody found out about it and it was stolen, not some long ago. And according to what I heard, the thief was caught on a camera but wasn't identified. The thief was an unknown female in schoolgirl uniform and sky mask, who was about Ashley's height. It could be Ashley, or it could be somebody else. We will never know. Anyway, if Ashley has that stolen technology, she could torture us for years, she could use various methods of torture and various methods of killing, and ressurect us everytime when we die, and then torture and kill us again and again. So, yes, maybe she will murder us with her thighs.

Or, if you are american, she will watch the international ice hockey world championship tommorrow, because USA is playing against my country and americans hate to lose wars and sport tournaments (at least according to what I heard about them, I don't know it for sure), so, if USA will lose, she will record the game, and then, she will force you to watch. And if USA will win, she will obtain the recording from alternative reality where USA lost the game, and then, she will force you to watch.

But in all seriousness, I don't care about ice hockey, I don't have anything against americans and I wish your team luck and may the best one wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: TamreeFugar

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Rounded elf ears, Maybe half elf?:unsure:
Actually you should have seen it that Kali's step-mom is an elf. She has rounded ears, because her ears weren't pointy as the pure bred elf. And just cut the tip of her ears, she looks like a normal human. Lin did hope our child (Lin & MC) would be able to do the same.

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
Alright guys, i have a serious question this time and i don't really know how to go about it. So i am just gonna post it here.

Here goes:

If someone else uses created characters or at least names and looks of created characters of this game, but made in another engine like the game engine for the sims and then ask money for it, what would be the right way to deal with something like that?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Alright guys, i have a serious question this time and i don't really know how to go about it. So i am just gonna post it here.

Here goes:

If someone else uses created characters or at least names and looks of created characters of this game, but made in another engine like the game engine for the sims and then ask money for it, what would be the right way to deal with something like that?
Are you asking because you saw someone else doing it, or are you planning on doing it yourself? :LUL:

Jokes aside, I don't think there's anything to be done. Harem Hotel is not a copyrighted work (yet?) and besides, what you described would probably fall under derivative work in most countries.

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
Are you asking because you saw someone else doing it, or are you planning on doing it yourself? :LUL:

Jokes aside, I don't think there's anything to be done. Harem Hotel is not a copyrighted work (yet?) and besides, what you described would probably fall under derivative work in most countries.
Not planning anything myself, but found something that looked quite suspicious on another site. So i just wanted to know for sure because it did not sit well with me.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Here goes:

If you do it expect a nightly visit from Runey to tickle ur butthole... :BootyTime:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Not planning anything myself, but found something that looked quite suspicious on another site. So i just wanted to know for sure because it did not sit well with me.
Drop a link here or just a name if you don't mind, I'd love to see it too.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes