TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh my. If this dialogue really ends up in the game there need to be some more mature moments for her as well. I can't help but imagine this with the sound of a 10 year old. And this definetly misses any of my fetishes.
Just my opinion, though. Nothing else to see here.
As long as she doesn't look 10, I am fine with her being a bit immature like that on occasion, though I agree, it would be nice if she grows out of that later on or something like that. :whistle: Maybe she is built more like Lucy, but acts like she is a good bit younger, at least at first. Perhaps she gets more mature about it once you get her obedience score up, then she will start to do what she is told, and be less of a brat (as long as you don't ignore her too badly). :ROFLMAO:

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Are they bratty? I'm not sure if my definition of a brat is the same.

I would classify a brat as making things harder than they need to be. Like a child begging over and over again for a toy after a parent told them No 5 times already. Being an evil little sister also sounds very interesting.
Well, begging isn't bad, if it's for her big brother to spank her or something similar. :devilish: Maybe she is a secret masochist. A bit of a cross between Lin and Kali, but with a bit more fire in her demands to be dominated (once she awakens to that). If so, then she could start bratty, because that got her punished at home, and she wants more of it now... That could work. :unsure: This also works with DrFog's idea of us corrupting her, as we start with her love of being punished, and evolve it into something more...! This is pretty good, it works most of our ideas together into one cute package! :ROFLMAO:

However, I think that definition "making things harder than they need to be" fits everyone I listed. Though, in Kali's case, her resistance is purely a token, and solely for role play, she likes being dominated, so she acts a bit bratty to 'deserve it' (example being the exhibition sex scene), token remnants of her 'tsundere' personality. Luckily, most of them are starting to come around.
I think Runey meant bratty in the sense that she'd be unruly and rebellious, throwing the occasional tantrum. Indeed like Ellen in the flashback, she didn't want to do what she was told and stuff.

I think it could make for some good discipline bdsm play.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I think Runey meant bratty in the sense that she'd be unruly and rebellious, throwing the occasional tantrum. Indeed like Ellen in the flashback, she didn't want to do what she was told and stuff.

In the end of the day she's simply need a good beaten

we could always use some pain to educate a person afterall, or pleasure will do too...oh well, let's just agreed on using a pleasure to subdue then

good beaten with a meat stick it is.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I have mixed feelings, not a big fan of mother/son stuff but brother/sister stuff is kinda hot. Might be because I'm an only child though.
I'm a big fan of incest stuff in games, or movies and I have a sister. But I would never even think about doing something with her.
Its like DrFrog said:
However, whenever my brain starts to wander unbidden towards people I'm actually related too, I'm like "wow, thanks brain, totally killed the mood there, jackass."

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

The problem with that is that we have tsundere already (Ellen and Kali), I like Kali's version, not fond of Ellen's, and really dislike when it goes further and turns into yandere. At least they are both Type B, and not a violent Type A, which is something I really can't stand (Akane and Taiga need to die in fire). IDK, maybe it's just me, but how many bitchy/standoffish characters does one game need? That was exactly what I was trying to avoid with the adoring brat idea. If you don't count the android who was built to serve and the elf who was abused her whole life, then it's basically just Maria who isn't. Even the new deredere (super nice girl) is doing her best to upset everyone right off the bat (not that I am complaining about that, it fits her).

The bratty thing can work, but if you pair it with tsundere and make her tiny like Lin, then we end up with another annoying character like Ashley that I just want to do my best to ignore. I prefer the idea that she is adoring, and willing to do what you tell her, but she wants to be punished, and so messes up intentionally on occasion. Like she is pretending to be the clumsy air-headed girl (which is a trope we don't really have), and she craves attention, maybe she didn't have a dad in her life (your left or died when you were young, and you were the closest she had to a 'father figure' to her, and mom's spankings (after you left) just didn't do it for her, so she decides one day to run away from home and find you, and shows up on your door step one day with a suitcase full of whatever she could carry. ;)

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
The problem with that is that we have tsundere already (Ellen and Kali), I like Kali's version, not fond of Ellen's, and really dislike when it goes further and turns into yandere
Even the new deredere (super nice girl) is doing her best to upset everyone right off the bat (not that I am complaining about that, it fits her).
The bratty thing can work, but if you pair it with tsundere and make her tiny like Lin, then we end up with another annoying character like Ashley that I just want to do my best to ignore.
Candere youdere pleasedere stopdere withdere thedere fuckingdere stupiddere Japanesedere subgenredere shitdere? Idere can'tdere understanddere whatdere thedere fuckdere you'redere sayingdere.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
The problem with that is that we have tsundere already (Ellen and Kali), I like Kali's version, not fond of Ellen's, and really dislike when it goes further and turns into yandere. At least they are both Type B, and not a violent Type A, which is something I really can't stand (Akane and Taiga need to die in fire). IDK, maybe it's just me, but how many bitchy/standoffish characters does one game need? That was exactly what I was trying to avoid with the adoring brat idea. If you don't count the android who was built to serve and the elf who was abused her whole life, then it's basically just Maria who isn't. Even the new deredere (super nice girl) is doing her best to upset everyone right off the bat (not that I am complaining about that, it fits her).

The bratty thing can work, but if you pair it with tsundere and make her tiny like Lin, then we end up with another annoying character like Ashley that I just want to do my best to ignore. I prefer the idea that she is adoring, and willing to do what you tell her, but she wants to be punished, and so messes up intentionally on occasion. Like she is pretending to be the clumsy air-headed girl (which is a trope we don't really have), and she craves attention, maybe she didn't have a dad in her life (your left or died when you were young, and you were the closest she had to a 'father figure' to her, and mom's spankings (after you left) just didn't do it for her, so she decides one day to run away from home and find you, and shows up on your door step one day with a suitcase full of whatever she could carry. ;)
In all seriousness though, I think the bratty thing could work so long as it's a good-natured type of bratty. Like a bratty sub that just does shit she knows she's not supposed to in order to get more punishments because she's masochistic as fuck. I agree that she shouldn't actually be a brat though. I'm still in favor of her being a total goody-two-shoes that we corrupt the fuck out of, but the bratty sub alternative isn't bad either.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018

I kind of agree that we've got a lot of reluctant/tsundere girls already, i'd like it to be the other way round for one and I think a little sister could be the perfect oppotunity for a girl to be trying to get with the MC and the MC being reluctant.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

I think you mean Emma and Kali?

I kind of agree that we've got a lot of reluctant/tsundere girls already, i'd like it to be the other way round for one and I think a little sister could be the perfect oppotunity for a girl to be trying to get with the MC and the MC being reluctant.
Tsundere was and still is the most popular personality type on all of my polls. Emma isn't as big as a tsundere as Kali, but she does have tsundere traits.

Candere youdere pleasedere stopdere withdere thedere fuckingdere stupiddere Japanesedere subgenredere shitdere? Idere can'tdere understanddere whatdere thedere fuckdere you'redere sayingdere.
While words like Himedere and Yandere don't need to be used (meaning acts like a princess. And Psycho) Tsundere is very hard to explain in English.

A Tsundere is typically a girl who likes the protagonist but doesn't want to admit it. Summed up with "Not that I like you or anything". That's a lot more words than "Tsundere", so it makes sense to use Tsundere over it's description.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I dont know if that was mentioned somewhere before, but for me it would depend on how old she is. If shes younger than the MC, I would go for the cute route. If shes older, then I'd make her a bit bitchy, not as much as ashley though. Ashley is unique and should stay that way (I like her btw). I think I would make the older sister struggle with herself, because she knows its a bad thing to do something with her brother, even though she wants it soooo badly :p That way she wouldn't be bitchy to everyone, but only to the MC because of her struggles AND without being a tsundere.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry, they are both confusing and convenient to use. Runey posted the chart for the girls though, so it's not my fault! :ROFLMAO: The sad part is it could be worse... :geek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you mean Emma and Kali?
If you mean the Akane and Taiga, no, those are characters from anime, I like Emma and Kali very much. They are the good kind.

Tsundere was and still is the most popular personality type on all of my polls. Emma isn't as big as a tsundere as Kali, but she does have tsundere traits.
Yes, but you have 3 now, Emma, Kali, and Ellen.

I dont know if that was mentioned somewhere before, but for me it would depend on how old she is. If shes younger than the MC, I would go for the cute route. If shes older, then I'd make her a bit bitchy, not as much as ashley though. Ashley is unique and should stay that way (I like her btw). I think I would make the older sister struggle with herself, because she knows its a bad thing to do something with her brother, even though she wants it soooo badly :p That way she wouldn't be bitchy to everyone, but only to the MC because of her struggles.
No, please gawd no.... The bitchy older sister is so played out. :p Luckily, we were talking younger here anyway. ;)

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Sorry, they are both confusing and convenient to use. Runey posted the chart for the girls though, so it's not my fault! :ROFLMAO: The sad part is it could be worse... :geek:
If you mean the Akane and Taiga, no, those are characters from anime, I like Emma and Kali very much. They are the good kind.

No, please gawd no.... The bitchy older sister is so played out. :p Luckily, we were talking younger here anyway. ;)
I'm not sure I'd call Ellen a tsundere, she seems to genuinly have no romantic interest in MC.

I would like to see other personality types though.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

No, no, you called Ellen a Tsundere earlier, I thought you meant Emma. Ellen is absolutely not a Tsundere. She's a romantic. Not sure what dere I'd give her, doesn't need to be one. But she absolutely doesn't have any "hidden feelings" for MC she doesn't want to admit.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not sure I'd call Ellen a tsundere, she seems to genuinly have no romantic interest in MC.

I would like to see other personality types though.
No, no, you called Ellen a Tsundere earlier, I thought you meant Emma. Ellen is absolutely not a Tsundere. She's a romantic. Not sure what dere I'd give her, doesn't need to be one. But she absolutely doesn't have any "hidden feelings" for MC she doesn't want to admit.
Maybe you forgot her intro, but she was VERY standoffish and fit the trope to a tea. Go back and read the old flashback when Ellen first arrived at the hotel, when Graps was still alive. That is a text book example. :geek:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Maybe you forgot her intro, but she was VERY standoffish and fit the trope to a tea. Go back and read the old flashback when Ellen first arrived at the hotel, when Graps was still alive. That is a text book example. :geek:
Oh yeah, at her youngest seen, she was a brat. She was 13 then. In the intro, she was 16, and very much a Tsundere. Now (roughly 32 - 38 years old) she's a romantic.

So yeah, youngest Ellen was a brat, teen Ellen was a Tsundere, and current Ellen is a romantic.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh yeah, at her youngest seen, she was a brat. She was 13 then. In the intro, she was 16, and very much a Tsundere. Now (roughly 32 - 38 years old) she's a romantic.

So yeah, youngest Ellen was a brat, teen Ellen was a Tsundere, and current Ellen is a romantic.
Well, I don't rememebr seeing her at 13, just the ~16 or so one, with her and Sophie, but you know what they say about first impressions. ;)
If you were following the trope, that side of her might come out more if she found herself attracted to the MC (old habits), otherwise she is just keeping up her work persona, a facade (same thing most people who work in customer service do, pretend to be nice to your face, and then complain about how rude you were while alone). :p
For example, Akane Tendo (Ranma 1/2) is perfectly nice to most people, it is only when around her supposed love interest (well, any guy that hits on her really), that she goes all bitchy/crazy/violent. The rest of the time, she pretends to be a nice person. :whistle:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No worries mate, I was just joking. Well, that, and reasserting my viewpoint on how unnecessary all these damn Japanese terms are.
:LOL: For most of them I agree, but 'bitchy/lovey' doesn't really have the same explanatory power to it. IDK, maybe we can start it as a thing.

I have spent way too much on TVTropes over the years...

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes