recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Sorry, they are both confusing and convenient to use. Runey posted the chart for the girls though, so it's not my fault! :ROFLMAO: The sad part is it could be worse... :geek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you mean the Akane and Taiga, no, those are characters from anime, I like Emma and Kali very much. They are the good kind.

Yes, but you have 3 now, Emma, Kali, and Ellen.

No, please gawd no.... The bitchy older sister is so played out. :p Luckily, we were talking younger here anyway. ;)
Younger? Good :)

Reactions: TheDevian

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
At the end of the day, I just trust whatever Runey cooks up for the sister. I'm sure it'll be interesting, if not for me for someone else. And anyway I already have a lot of girls I really like in the game, so even if I were to not like the sister I'd have no issue.
But I'd still max out her stats. I never forget my manners.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
At the end of the day, I just trust whatever Runey cooks up for the sister. I'm sure it'll be interesting, if not for me for someone else. And anyway I already have a lot of girls I really like in the game, so even if I were to not like the sister I'd have no issue.
For me, I will have to wait for the full package, too many traits I don't like, and they will get the Ashley treatment. Her affection is not high enough for me to even try to max the others out any more. It's only as high as it is because I said I liked her brown hair. ...though it did seem to make her tits shrink, or was that just me? :unsure::whistle:;) Must have been because she got wet. :ROFLMAO:

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
For me, I will have to wait for the full package, too many traits I don't like, and they will get the Ashley treatment. Her affection is not high enough for me to even try to max the others out any more. It's only as high as it is because I said I liked her brown hair. ...though it did seem to make her tits shrink, or was that just me? :unsure::whistle:;) Must have been because she got wet. :ROFLMAO:
I thought you were a gentleman: how can you ignore the poor puppy?!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Been loving this game storywise and the update frequency is really nice.

Love the twins on the second floor and Maria.

Saw that the beta build is being released on Friday so I'll drop a pledge then.
Here's a sneak peek for you ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
[...] and she craves attention, maybe she didn't have a dad in her life (your left or died when you were young, and you were the closest she had to a 'father figure' to her [...]
I was hoping that this "father figure" itch will be scratched a little by Felicity seeing as she and Emma were kicked out by their father and he clearly wasn't giving them the affection they want.
Tsundere was and still is the most popular personality type on all of my polls. Emma isn't as big as a tsundere as Kali, but she does have tsundere traits.
I can see another poll asking what personality type the next character should have before it will be added. I'm unsure how much of an impact the discussion here has on the resulting character. After all, as Runey said, Tsundere is still popular and it looks like only a vocal few think it's time for a change. But I agree that we can safely live it to his capable hands and mind to further polish this masterpiece. Currently there is no girl I can completely ignore (apart from the side characters which have yet to get a proper story implementation. Okay, maybe the goth girl is not on my radar).

I agree some traits are not my thing. Mostly it's the foot fetish. Though I think I'm still going to unlock it on Felicity because I like her uniform during that scene. (Atleast I think she is wearing her uniform).
I'm honestly surprised about the Submissive training. When I think about BDSM I mostly imagine inflicting pain instead of pleasure, but here I like that the girls seem to mostly enjoy what you do to them in the dungeon. Either that or my understanding of this fetish is wrong/incomplete due to me being mostly romantic/vanilla.

Reactions: TheDevian

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
=When I think about BDSM I mostly imagine inflicting pain instead of pleasure, but here I like that the girls seem to mostly enjoy what you do to them in the dungeon. Either that or my understanding of this fetish is wrong/incomplete due to me being mostly romantic/vanilla.
BDSM can take many forms but the major common theme is control or lack thereof. Pain is one of the easier ways to show that you have control over someone and combined with some people deriving pleasure from being in pain, it's one of , if not the, most common form of BDSM. But if you see BDSM as about control then the dungeon scenes make a lot more sense. Also excessive pleasure in those regions can be quite painful.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
When I think about BDSM I mostly imagine inflicting pain instead of pleasure, but here I like that the girls seem to mostly enjoy what you do to them in the dungeon. Either that or my understanding of this fetish is wrong/incomplete due to me being mostly romantic/vanilla.
Lol, yeah, BDSM isn't just an outlet for psychopaths to beat other people for fun. There are plenty of facets to BDSM besides sadism and masochism such as submission/domination, humiliation, bondage, orgasm control, etc.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I was hoping that this "father figure" itch will be scratched a little by Felicity seeing as she and Emma were kicked out by their father and he clearly wasn't giving them the affection they want.

I can see another poll asking what personality type the next character should have before it will be added. I'm unsure how much of an impact the discussion here has on the resulting character. After all, as Runey said, Tsundere is still popular and it looks like only a vocal few think it's time for a change. But I agree that we can safely live it to his capable hands and mind to further polish this masterpiece. Currently there is no girl I can completely ignore (apart from the side characters which have yet to get a proper story implementation. Okay, maybe the goth girl is not on my radar).

I agree some traits are not my thing. Mostly it's the foot fetish. Though I think I'm still going to unlock it on Felicity because I like her uniform during that scene. (Atleast I think she is wearing her uniform).
I'm honestly surprised about the Submissive training. When I think about BDSM I mostly imagine inflicting pain instead of pleasure, but here I like that the girls seem to mostly enjoy what you do to them in the dungeon. Either that or my understanding of this fetish is wrong/incomplete due to me being mostly romantic/vanilla.
BDSM can take many forms but the major common theme is control or lack thereof. Pain is one of the easier ways to show that you have control over someone and combined with some people deriving pleasure from being in pain, it's one of , if not the, most common form of BDSM. But if you see BDSM as about control then the dungeon scenes make a lot more sense. Also excessive pleasure in those regions can be quite painful.
Lol, yeah, BDSM isn't just an outlet for psychopaths to beat other people for fun. There are plenty of facets to BDSM besides sadism and masochism such as submission/domination, humiliation, bondage, orgasm control, etc.
I'm sure most of you know what BDSM stands for, but just in case, here it is "Bondage Discipline Sadism and Masochism"

The first two are definitely in the dungeon, masochism is as well for a few of the characters. Sadism is left to you the player, and not MC to enjoy or not.

If you do BDSM right, there will be no pain, unless you want to inflict or receive pain, which there is none of in HH. Masochism means to derive pleasure from receiving pain and or humiliation. Sadism would be the opposite of course. When used sexually, I think it rarely means pain. Maria likes being spanked hard, and Lin likes to be tied up tightly. While these may hurt a little, I don't think "pain" would be the right word here.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Absolutely. BDSM is actually not about pain but a lot about self control for the giver AND receiver. It is also a lot of trust and aftercare involved.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Wasn't there a scene where felicity called the mc "daddy"?

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
If you do BDSM right, there will be no pain, unless you want to inflict or receive pain, which there is none of in HH.
There's a little bit with the spanking and some of the dungeon punishments, and sadism absolutly can mean pain, pretty serious pain too, but when done properly it's never more than the reciever wants or can handle.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Maria likes being spanked hard, and Lin likes to be tied up tightly. While these may hurt a little, I don't think "pain" would be the right word here.
If everyone gets enjoyment out of it, I'm all for it and I actually do enjoy the dungeon scenes. I guess in my case it's simply "not getting the whole picture" of what BDSM entails. It's something I am not properly informed about and as a result I never looked further into it. Kinda like "If it is what I think it is, I don't want to know about it".
So as a closing remark, I was just very narrow minded about certain fetishes.
She called MC Daddy in mock I believe. Unless I'm forgetting it.

Felicity likes to be the princess. But she can't be a princess without a king ;)
I am very interested where this will be going. Even more after her beach scene where she wants to be called a good girl.

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes