Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Time to get wasted.

To this soundtrack (1 of 6) (Loud warning)
Remaking Kali's blowjob event before I post Beta Build #1 of v0.6. An upgrade was overdo.

Before:

After:
Music sounds good. Looks like I‘ll spend a lot of time in the bar to listen to it.
The scene remake looks good, too. Too bad it‘s still so long until the full version releases.

Reactions: Runey

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I love the shadow work on that second picture Runey.

Can't wait for the next build release, your work is amazing.

Reactions: Runey

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Looks like a fancy dinner scene for Felicity in those previews, I hope Emma is going to get one as well.
Also is 0.6 going to have the MC sponsoring Felicity so she can return to school ?

Grayder

Oct 20, 2017
I just downloaded android version. And I sticker on the very begging. I can't enter my name. Enter, tapping doesn't work, skip too. What can be a reason?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
You sure are hard at work.
I wonder if, now that Lin moved past that, we get another entry to fill the "cute innocent" niche. ^^
Well, I guess those are inherently ephemeral.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
This looks so very promising! Looks like Moon will cause a mix up in my favourite girls list. And Kalis outfit there is hot. I can already see the MC paying for that dinner with Felicity and he better likes it :ROFLMAO:
This is going to be great and I try to stop fangirling now...

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
The thread search order confused me a bit but I guess you can't buy Lin's sister yet?

I may start a new game if that's the case, I spent so many days saving up the money. :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I thought you were a gentleman: how can you ignore the poor puppy?!
Hey! Emma is the puppy! I never ignored her... :p
I was hoping that this "father figure" itch will be scratched a little by Felicity seeing as she and Emma were kicked out by their father and he clearly wasn't giving them the affection they want.

I agree some traits are not my thing. Mostly it's the foot fetish. Though I think I'm still going to unlock it on Felicity because I like her uniform during that scene. (Atleast I think she is wearing her uniform).
I'm honestly surprised about the Submissive training. When I think about BDSM I mostly imagine inflicting pain instead of pleasure, but here I like that the girls seem to mostly enjoy what you do to them in the dungeon. Either that or my understanding of this fetish is wrong/incomplete due to me being mostly romantic/vanilla.
Well, with the sister, it could still be the big brother niche, but her lack of a father figure givers her a bit of a masochism fetish, and her brother giving them occasionally was part of her attachment to him.
I'm sure most of you know what BDSM stands for, but just in case, here it is "Bondage Discipline Sadism and Masochism"

The first two are definitely in the dungeon, masochism is as well for a few of the characters. Sadism is left to you the player, and not MC to enjoy or not.

If you do BDSM right, there will be no pain, unless you want to inflict or receive pain, which there is none of in HH. Masochism means to derive pleasure from receiving pain and or humiliation. Sadism would be the opposite of course. When used sexually, I think it rarely means pain. Maria likes being spanked hard, and Lin likes to be tied up tightly. While these may hurt a little, I don't think "pain" would be the right word here.
You also have the spankings (stripping, and more) in the kitchen, and other events like that could be added.
Not your fault. Ren'Py doesn't give a shit about folder when it comes to saves. Ren'Py games are saved in the local game folder but also elsewhere , so if you have multiple versions of a game you will still access from any of those the saves of all the other versions.
That's why deleting saves in Ren'Py is counterintuitive.
Yeah, you also need to delete the extra copy in the Appdata folder. Generally it is C: \Users \<your name> \AppData \Roaming \RenPy

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Now he's buying the sister? That guy is going to run out of room if he keeps trying to buy or save every mistreated Elf.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes