Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It's funny that players are allowed to download a non-working version of the game? I'm not sure why anyone would like your post.

I support 98% of what you do but I can't here.
I don't have control over this thread, I would change it if I could, or just never upload a super compressed version. They're only a little bit smaller than the original builds.

@bossapplesauce Uploads compressed versions of games, it's what he does. He's already been tagged in this thread. There's nothing more I can do.

Reactions: TheDevian and aolli

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
It's funny that players are allowed to download a non-working version of the game? I'm not sure why anyone would like your post.

I support 98% of what you do but I can't here.
I think you're reading too much into it. Of course he doesn't like that broken versions of the game are available, since people might think it's his fault. But can you really expect a dev to also ensure that manipulated builds of his game on a pirate forum are correctly working?
Shenanigans do happen. Who downloads a compressed version should know that technical issues might arise. Let's just hope for those that like the compressed build that boss finds a solution. And that's what Runey's doing too.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Remade Maria's sprites today

Before:

After:

I also have a question. What events would you like to see Lucy having? I know she's fairly popular, and I haven't done anything with her yet, so I thought I'd ask.
I've probably said this before but lucy kali threesome, or lucy kali dungeon.
Also this (half joking):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Before:

After:

I also have a question. What events would you like to see Lucy having? I know she's fairly popular, and I haven't done anything with her yet, so I thought I'd ask.
First off, I think she looks great, though if you wanted to make her better, you won't get any complaints from me.

I want to see more with one of them watching the other having sex, working up to a 3p. Maybe conversations between them with Lucy talking about all the times she watches us doing things we we go to her room, even if Kali 'kicked her out' she peeped on us, and Kali pretends to be offended, but is really turned on by it.

Aolli's idea would be great for a dungeon scene!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
First off, I think she looks great, though if you wanted to make her better, you won't get any complaints from me.

I want to see more with one of them watching the other having sex, working up to a 3p. Maybe conversations between them with Lucy talking about all the times she watches us doing things we we go to her room, even if Kali 'kicked her out' she peeped on us, and Kali pretends to be offended, but is really turned on by it.

Aolli's idea would be great for a dungeon scene!
I like that idea!

I've probably said this before but lucy kali threesome, or lucy kali dungeon.
Also this (half joking):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I love this idea! I think both Kali and Lucy would enjoy that situation. I'm just hesitant on doing that, it sort of edges on the line of NTR.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I like that idea!

And I love this idea! I think both Kali and Lucy would enjoy that situation. I'm just hesitant on doing that, it sort of edges on the line of NTR.
NTR is why I'm only semi serious but I'd love to see it tbh.
It's not NTR if it's the player doing the banging ù_u
And it's not a fortiori if the neglected girl consents to it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Runey - Since you are the game developer for Harem Hotel, you have the right to take over this thread, if you want to, since it is your game. If you want to do this just message a staff member.
No. We don't take threads away from those who started it.
The only way we take threads away from them is if they are deleting links and/or breaking rules. Even then, we usually give them several chances.

D

Deleted member 1193714

Before:

After:

First post here. I love Kali and Lucy, and I was somewhat disappointed when I couldn't get them to fuck at the same time. The Violet option sex scene with both was A+. I wanted them to do it canonically so bad, but stepping back I understand where the story telling, that you've done a great job with, makes it hard to make sense / feel organic. Some Ideas, though:

1. Have Lucy persuade her way in, telling Kali that she really isn't pleasing the MC as much as the MC would let on, thus working on Kali's low self-esteem and doubt. But, Lucy would be more than happy to help her learn... This allows them to slowly work into becoming somewhat comfortable around each other doing sexual acts (going from practicing kissing / looking sexy, right up to how to really do the deed) before it leads up to them both utilizing the MC at the same time

2. Have Kali become jealous that the MC is having threesomes with other characters (whichever combination would make her most jealous). Kali would then want to try and be the main attraction, and her thought process brings her to "What's even crazier than a threesome? A threesome with sisters" Which she then easily talks Lucy into. (This could also open a gateway for Lucy to negotiate getting to spend time with the MC in exchange for helping Kali one-up the others).

3. Have Kali scoff at Lucy's idea that she could please the MC better, and then have Lucy double down on this and say "If you're so sure, you won't mind a competition then?" and you can probably guess from there.

Hope that's helpful. Love the game, you're writings great, and though I'm not a huge fan of 3D models I keep coming back to your game. Thank you for making it free!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like that idea!

Thanks.
Naw, that's just foreplay for a consensual three way! :devilish:

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019

Before:

After:

So bigger boobs?

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes