Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Personally, I'm not so keen on that aspect of it. It feels less like the poly relationship we have with the rest of the girls, and more like cheating, which I'm not crazy about.
Well, I guess it could be considered cheating. I haven‘t even thought to call it that way. I mean I‘m not a fan of cheating either. It just doesn‘t feel like cheating to me since the MC sees other girls anyway. Maybe I‘m not as sensible for that anymore.
Still I would like to see more of events like that with Kali and Lucy. And I can‘t think up any way to make it feel less cheaty without removing the element that I enjoy about it, that Kali doesn‘t know about it.

Or maybe it‘s because I find Lucy hotter than Kali. (That hairstyle (y))

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
New question!

What are your top 3 features/events/whatever you would like to be in game?
Honestly, what I'd like to see the most at the moment is a way to avoid the stupid contest with the slaver in Lin's story. When we met him in the street, I got out of there as soon as possible (and yet the letter scene treats it as if I played along with his game), as I've previously mentioned I want nothing whatsoever to do with the other slave owners.

Other than that, I would like to see more scenes in the dungeon, particularly more forced orgasm scenes (like Lin, Ash, and Android have) for the other girls.

Also, maybe giving some love to some of the older scenes like the group beach visit - when "Everybody" going to the beach actually only involves half the girls (or less as more are added), it looks rather odd.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
She is obviously crazy (not in a good way) and she looks like a 16 years old which gives me a feeling like being a pedophile. By "getting rid" I didn't mean to kill her, just throw her out of the hotel.
See? You want to throw her out like a dog on a highway. That's animal cruelty! You can't do that to a puppy like Ashley! She needs a home and a caring family!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Personally, I'm not so keen on that aspect of it. It feels less like the poly relationship we have with the rest of the girls, and more like cheating, which I'm not crazy about.
The fetish is there for players who want it (cheating). Lucy is a devil. Sisters who really love each other wouldn't cheat. Since it is all done behind Kali's back it isn't poly. I'm confident Kali would be quite upset if she found out.

I don't feel that this aspect of the game should change, however Runey could end up turning it into a poly relationship if Lucy talked to Kali about it and gained the rest of the resident's trust. If Kali found out the hard way, I think Kali's heart would be broken. That is my perspective on this whole situation (opinions will vary).

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Bit hard considering Orphan means the parents are dead & I think the MC has better things to do than grave robbing ...
Orphan does not imply their parents are dead, they could have just given her up because they couldn't financially support a child.

Reactions: TheDevian

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Orphan does not imply their parents are dead, they could have just given her up because they couldn't financially support a child.
Ahhh, yes right. I thought my english betraied me, good. Now my fantasy of maria revenge rapeing her own mother can bloom again :ROFLMAO::D:rolleyes::whistle: quickly hides somewhere

Reactions: TheDevian and DrFog

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Another thing is that the whole cheating aspect is barred behind the decision of sneaking out to Lucy during Kalis story event where you visit her father and sister.

Next up, Marias parents. I doubt we will meet her parents, but I could imagine finding her childhood friend from the orphanage. I believe Runey said something about every main girl getting a side character. (Kali -> Lucy; Ashley -> That goth girl or maybe the girl giving you the riddles, can‘t remember their names; Lin -> Jin)

It'd be nice if the MC's mother, sister or aunt moved into the hotel :)
MC‘s sister joining as a maid was discussed not so long ago. But it was also added that a new character joining isn‘t going to happen in the next few versions. (Next character coming earliest in 0.9 as far as I remember)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
It'd be nice if the MC's mother, sister or aunt moved into the hotel :)
Please don't! 75% of the games on F95zone are incest games (or at least step-sister, step-father, etc. since Patreon changed their rules on incest games). I'd rather not have Harem Hotel turn into one. There are dozens of top rated incest games on this site if that is your fetish.

The player does have the option of having Felicity and Emma be twin sisters using the 'truestory' code in order to fit into Patreon's new rules.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Please don't! 75% of the games on F95zone are incest games (or at least step-sister, step-father, etc. since Patreon changed their rules on incest games). I'd rather not have Harem Hotel turn into one. There are dozens of top rated incest games on this site if that is your fetish.
@Runey has already stated that he was thinking about adding a sister character. Dunno if that's like, confirmed or anything, but I know he's talked about it before. Man, it must suck for people who aren't a sexual deviant like myself, having to filter out tags and shit. The only things that'll turn me away are pretty much guro and scat.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes