D

Deleted member 1193714

New question!

What are your top 3 features/events/whatever you would like to be in game?
I hope I'm not too late getting in on this; Your game is one of two that I will consistently check for updates regularly and am very excited in seeing where this will go.

1. More pet play. You cover a wide variety of fetishes, which is awesome, but man when I saw the pet play beginning with Felicity and Emma I was like FUCK. YES. Eventually have those two wandering the hotel practically naked as kittens? Dear lord help me. I may have to complicate my student loan budget even more by throwing money at you.

2. I believe it was already mentioned and you may have already addressed it, but the idea of sexually starving some of them during submission like Lin leading to them assaulting the player is pretty fantastic. I'm not sure how annoying that would be to program on other characters, but every time I've seen that played out its been great.

3. Really just a toss up, but have characters maybe interactive on their floors in that wide open hallway? It would be a good way to initiate impromptu threesomes that you intend on adding in the future; Like Kali in the hallway? You have the option to click on her, she stops you on the way to your room, blows you right there, and boom, Lin or Maria walk out and get in on it too.

Hope these aren't too farfetched or coming too late, but I look forward to v0.6 for that Kali x Lucy scene! Feel free to rip those ideas I tossed out before too

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The Cornwall stuff is vital to Lin's story. Originally, you used to be able to walk away from Cornwall, but I realized how important he was going to be to Lin's story so that is no longer an option. I'm not saying Cornwall is going to be a side character to Lin, or appear often, or anything like that. But his actions directly influence every single Elf's in the world, and now you two are acquaintances, assuming you won the challenge. If not, he thinks little of you. But the outcome of that Lin event will change Lin's story in the future.
Damn, I wished there was still an option. I didn't even invite cornwall yet and I'm at day 160 or so. I don't know, I guess I prefer the innocent litlle lin over what she (might) become after that^^"

Incest is insanely popular for some reason. I don't really understand it, but true incest makes terrible games surprisingly popular.
Sadly yes. I like incest stuff, but only because its in a game doesn't make the game good. As I posted earlier, there are so many incest themed games, and tbh I played a ton of them but most of them are simply bad and I stoped playing really early.
But I'm sure this wont happen here^^

Maybe it's a cultural thing but thats a bit weird to me (also I bet they don't have cum in their mouths when they do it).
I don't know where you're from, but where I live its absolutely normal for parents to kiss their children on the mouth... without the cum-part of course. Its just a simple sign of affection/love for their children (in a absolutely not perverted way! I better point that out clearly, because we all know where we are)

Mar 21, 2018
Speaking of kissing, I am not into it (actually, I think that it's weird), but Ashley's mom can "SPOILER".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with spectre1viper in that introducing Ashley's mom to the dungeon would be best! She can run her mouth all she wants once she's tied up nice and tight. Hate fuck anyone? Or train her in the dungeon until she is a submissive little fuck toy who begs for cock?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She is obviously crazy (not in a good way) and she looks like a 16 years old which gives me a feeling like being a pedophile. By "getting rid" I didn't mean to kill her, just throw her out of the hotel.
I still say jail is a valid option (of Juvenile Detention), she did rape you more than once and has physically threatened you and other residents.:unsure:
Honestly, I don't know that trying to kick Ashley out of the hotel would be good for your health. See has a knife and knows how to use it! :devilish:;)
True, be we have an android, who has a sniper rifle, and knows how to use it. And she sleeps with me when Ashley is a threat.
Milfy City best game, ICSTOR = god, Caroline best girl, fight me. *sarcasm*
Milfy City is good, though his earlier ones are a bit lackluster, I hope the new one gets a lot better ending than his others, they all seemed 'rushed', borderline abandoned. :cautious:
Maybe it's a cultural thing but thats a bit weird to me (also I bet they don't have cum in their mouths when they do it).
Even if you don't count the siblings kissing (with or without the extra), that whole training scene counts. :devilish:
I agree with spectre1viper in that introducing Ashley's mom to the dungeon would be best! She can run her mouth all she wants once she's tied up nice and tight. Hate fuck anyone? Or train her in the dungeon until she is a submissive little fuck toy who begs for cock?
I don't hate her mom, she seems pretty reasonable. I just want to borrow her for a while, let her move into the empty room for a while and experience live with the rest of us and see how we pass the time. She deserves some fun too. :devilish:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I hope I'm not too late getting in on this; Your game is one of two that I will consistently check for updates regularly and am very excited in seeing where this will go.

1. More pet play. You cover a wide variety of fetishes, which is awesome, but man when I saw the pet play beginning with Felicity and Emma I was like FUCK. YES. Eventually have those two wandering the hotel practically naked as kittens? Dear lord help me. I may have to complicate my student loan budget even more by throwing money at you.

2. I believe it was already mentioned and you may have already addressed it, but the idea of sexually starving some of them during submission like Lin leading to them assaulting the player is pretty fantastic. I'm not sure how annoying that would be to program on other characters, but every time I've seen that played out its been great.

3. Really just a toss up, but have characters maybe interactive on their floors in that wide open hallway? It would be a good way to initiate impromptu threesomes that you intend on adding in the future; Like Kali in the hallway? You have the option to click on her, she stops you on the way to your room, blows you right there, and boom, Lin or Maria walk out and get in on it too.

Hope these aren't too farfetched or coming too late, but I look forward to v0.6 for that Kali x Lucy scene! Feel free to rip those ideas I tossed out before too
Thank you very much! Not late at all!

More pet play will absolutely be coming.

Coding lust to other girls wouldn't be that tough, and could be fun. But at the moment, Lin has lust, and I have no plans on giving it to other characters, at the moment.

But the third thing you mentioned would be quite tough to put in.

Damn, I wished there was still an option. I didn't even invite cornwall yet and I'm at day 160 or so. I don't know, I guess I prefer the innocent litlle lin over what she (might) become after that^^"

Sadly yes. I like incest stuff, but only because its in a game doesn't make the game good. As I posted earlier, there are so many incest themed games, and tbh I played a ton of them but most of them are simply bad and I stoped playing really early.
But I'm sure this wont happen here^^

I don't know where you're from, but where I live its absolutely normal for parents to kiss their children on the mouth... without the cum-part of course. Its just a simple sign of affection/love for their children (in a absolutely not perverted way! I better point that out clearly, because we all know where we are)
Lin doesn't change after that event. Lin just has something to prove, and needs to win. The whole Cornwall thing is convincing him that Elves can be loved and can be treated like people in order to train them. However, you are still fighting in his ring, but that's the first step. Proving that Elves can be loved to reach the same result would change Cornwall's way of thinking. So that's what Lin and MC set out to do.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, I think this thread is in concurrence: we need a third floor with all their moms, please and thanks.

Reactions: TheDevian

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah, I think this thread is in concurrence: we need a third floor with all their moms, please and thanks.
Love how @Runey is just casually ignoring all mentions of the girls mums xD.

As a side note, people really seem to have a hate boner for Ashley's mum, I mean I do too, but she's not very high on my list of things I'd like to see tbh, and making having her in the dungeon make sense would take about 5 months worth of events.

Reactions: TheDevian and DrFog

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Coding lust to other girls wouldn't be that tough, and could be fun. But at the moment, Lin has lust, and I have no plans on giving it to other characters, at the moment.

Lin doesn't change after that event. Lin just has something to prove, and needs to win. The whole Cornwall thing is convincing him that Elves can be loved and can be treated like people in order to train them. However, you are still fighting in his ring, but that's the first step. Proving that Elves can be loved to reach the same result would change Cornwall's way of thinking. So that's what Lin and MC set out to do.
The pet stuff really is great. :devilish:
You are really making me excited about the next update.
Love how @Runey is just casually ignoring all mentions of the girls mums xD.

As a side note, people really seem to have a hate boner for Ashley's mum, I mean I do too, but she's not very high on my list of things I'd like to see tbh, and making having her in the dungeon make sense would take about 5 months worth of events.
To be fair, for that idea, you could just toss her in as punishment for what she did to Ashley, though I prefer a more 'willing' route.

D

Deleted member 1193714

Thank you for this glorious news. Looks like I may be going back to eating ramen to get by here soon -_- the lust thing is somewhat of a downer, but I won't tell you how to make your baby; you have't really made any wrong choices yet! I also don't have the slightest insight in programming so I'll take your word for the hallway interactions. Just thought it would be a fun way to introduce organic exhibitionist threesomes, or even more exhibition scenes if it weren't threesomes. Look forward to the update nonetheless

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The elves are side characters in Lins storyline, Runey stated that, it`s just finding the space for them.
They are for now, that doesn't mean that i can't change in the future. But we two could bash our heads in over that topic and in the end Runey would decide anyway how, if and when he does it. I would 100% not disagree if at least the blonde elf would end up in the harem because this character is kinda neat.

Reactions: TheDevian and aolli

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
And where did someone mention that the other elves will not become main girls? I did 100% not because i'm completly up for at least 1 or 2 other elves as main girls. ;)
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the following was to happen:

Since the left door on each floor (at least so far) is reserved for maids, I not only wouldn't be surprised but almost expect to get Sui (the shy elf from Cornwall's challenge that he took back from the douche that was unworthy) from Cornwall to prove if we're able to pull our technique off with any slave or if Lin was just a one-time-exception... ...and she'd be a perfect fit for that room on the 3rd floor... ...and that's not because I liked her most (I didn't), but she's without a master as far as we know at the moment...

*cough* @Runey *wink* Fan theory mode engaged...

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes