Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the following would happen:

Since the left door on each floor (at least so far) is reserved for maids, I not only wouldn't be surprised but almost expect to get Sui (the shy elf from Cornwall's challenge that he took back from the douche that was unworthy) from Cornwall to prove if we're able to pull our technique off with any slave or if Lin was just a one-time-exception... ...and she'd be a perfect fit for that room on the 3rd floor... ...and that's not because I liked her most (I didn't), but she's without a master as far as we know at the moment...

*cough* @Runey *wink* Fan theory mode engaged...
Well the dark elf that couldn't understand the language could go in there too. But i agree with you that this is also a possibility and i wouldn't mind it at all...i just want more of them because Runey made them so well and it would be a shame to let them just be some random side characters.

Reactions: TheDevian

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
They are for now, that doesn't mean that i can't change in the future. But we two could bash our heads in over that topic and in the end Runey would decide anyway how, if and when he does it. I would 100% not disagree if at least the blonde elf would end up in the harem because this character is kinda neat.
Absolutely, & you mean Sylvia, I kinda want to make her share with Autumn. :)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Absolutely, & you mean Sylvia, I kinda want to make her share with Autumn. :)
Yeah i mean her. I'm pretty bad in remembering all the names. I could even imagine that Sylvia is either a very submissive character after she gets the MC's treatment, which we all now isn't bad, or that she will be the extremly loving kind of person after she learned how the MC really is. Time will tell or maybe someone will poke Runey into his ribs until he implements her for good. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I don't think even in the HH universe you can just grab people you don't like and chuck them in the dungeon as punishment lol.
[/USER][/QUOTE]
5 months worth of events, no. I came up with a plausible story several weeks ago and posted it on this thread. I could do it in a couple of weeks (development time) with around 6 events (no rape by the MC either).

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I was just thinking, actually ashleys mom didn't do anything wrong, she was actually being a good mom and tried to take care of her daughter and get her back home and stop her from becoming a slut.
Now everyone is like "hey bitch mom of ash. Shes my slut now, so move your bitch ass down to the dungeon and be my slut too" xD
not that I mind though^^

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I was just thinking, actually ashleys mom didn't do anything wrong, she was actually being a good mom and tried to take care of her daughter and get her back home and stop her from becoming a slut.
Now everyone is like "hey bitch mom of ash. Shes my slut now, so move your bitch ass down to the dungeon and be my slut too" xD
not that I mind though^^
While I somewhat agree with that: Something must've happended in Ashley's past that she turned out the way she did - and until 0.6 is out we don't know how much of that is her Mom's fault, so I'll be waiting before I jump on the "good mother train"... ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think even in the HH universe you can just grab people you don't like and chuck them in the dungeon as punishment lol.
She isn't just anyone though, that's her mom ...just make Ashley do it! Tell her you will make it so her mom accepts you in her life. :sneaky::devilish:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
when is the next update?
Best place to find that out would be my Patreon. The post "Work has begun on v0.6" explains when it should come out, thoughts on the last update, and what will be in the next update.
not that I mind though^^
While I somewhat agree with that: Something must've happended in Ashley's past that she turned out the way she did - and until 0.6 is out we don't know how much of that is her Mom's fault, so I'll be waiting before I jump on the "good mother train"... ;)
Your views on Ashley's Mom may change when you see Ashley's next event.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
The smiley should make it clear, but YES IT WAS A JOKE!!!
Same for me??? (even the same Smiley... :p)

Unless someone really deserves it AND I'm in the according mood: don't expect anything coming from me to be rude/condescending/thatkindastuff... ...I'm a genuinely nice guy! :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
not that I mind though^^
There is a lot that we don't know. During the dialog with Ashley and her mom, it does appear that the mother loves and cares for her. Whether she was a good parent or not we don't know.

What is clear is Ashley's disdain for her mother. She has no respect for her mother. Ashley calls her mother a "bitch" and tells her "fuck you" and to "fuck off' several times. They clearly have a damaged relationship. Who is in the right and who is in the wrong we don't know for sure. Runey indicated that Ashley isn't psycho (@Runey correct me if I'm wrong). If this is the case, then something caused a huge falling out between them. Her mother did kick her out when she turned 18.

Even if they didn't get along, you don't treat your mother with zero respect unless something major happened or Ashley is extremely immature. We'll have to wait to find out...

I attached pictures as evidence on what we do know. Either party could be telling lies. We just don't know much other than they have a very damaged relationship.

Ashley's mom 1.jpg Ashley's mom 2.jpg Ashley's mom 3.jpg Ashley's mom 4.jpg Ashley's mom 5.jpg Ashley's mom 6.jpg Ashley's mom 7.jpg Ashley's mom 8.jpg Ashley's mom 9.jpg

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
There is a lot that we don't know. During the dialog with Ashley and her mom, it does appear that the mother loves and cares for her. Whether she was a good parent or not we don't know.

What is clear is Ashley's disdain for her mother. She has no respect for her mother. Ashley calls her mother a "bitch" and tells her "fuck you" and to "fuck off' several times. They clearly have a damaged relationship. Who is in the right and who is in the wrong we don't know for sure. Runey indicated that Ashley isn't psycho (correct me if I'm wrong). If this is the case, then something caused a huge falling out between them. Her mother did kick her out when she turned 18.

Even if they didn't get along, you don't treat your mother with zero respect unless something major happened or Ashley is extremely immature. We'll have to wait to find out...

I attached pictures as evidence on what we do know. Either party could be telling lies. We just don't know much other than they have a very damaged relationship.
You pretty much hit the nail on the head!

I would just like to correct some things, unless I implemented them in game wrong (or you're just taking a guess)

She has a troubling past, which you will see in v0.6, it's probably on par with Lin's past.

Ashley wasn't kicked out when she turned 18 (Although I could very well have mentioned this, if I did, I need to correct that). She was kicked out for other reasons. (edit: I choose not to give characters specific ages, but if I were, I would say Ashley is 19 (though is abnormally short and petite for reasons) and Maria would be around 21. Young, but old enough to drink.)

Ashley has also told quite a few lies to make herself seem more appealing. Specifically "My parents kicked me out for bringing home too many boys... So rude!" In this, she's trying to seem popular.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
You pretty much hit the nail on the head!

I would just like to correct some things, unless I implemented them in game wrong (or you're just taking a guess)

She has a troubling past, which you will see in v0.6, it's probably on par with Lin's past.

Ashley wasn't kicked out when she turned 18 (Although I could very well have mentioned this, if I did, I need to correct that). She was kicked out for other reasons. (edit: I choose not to give characters specific ages, but if I were, I would say Ashley is 19 (though is abnormally short and petite for reasons) and Maria would be around 21. Young, but old enough to drink.)

Ashley has also told quite a few lies to make herself seem more appealing. Specifically "My parents kicked me out for bringing home too many boys... So rude!" In this, she's trying to seem popular.
Thank you! I guessed on Ashley's age simply because she looks 14. I can't see Ashley being much older than 18 or 19. So there isn't anything you need to correct on your end. :)

"Ashley has also told quite a few lies to make herself seem more appealing. Specifically "My parents kicked me out for bringing home too many boys... So rude!" In this, she's trying to seem popular. " - Runey

So you gave us a few more hints here. Part of the problem obviously being some immaturity and lies on Ashley's part.

@Runey, if you want me to use spoiler tags on that post I'm happy to do so.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
What is the legal age to drink on the elf continent, anyways?
Actually, how many countries are there out there where it's actually higher than 18?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes