Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Betas don't really have focuses, but Lucy, and Maria are big points in the next one.

Also, the bar isn't mainly for money. It's actually 50% money, 50% random events and Moon. There will be many events in the bar, like Sarah and Moon.
OH you have got me very very anxious to see what is next :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The Cornwall stuff is vital to Lin's story. Originally, you used to be able to walk away from Cornwall, but I realized how important he was going to be to Lin's story so that is no longer an option. I'm not saying Cornwall is going to be a side character to Lin, or appear often, or anything like that. But his actions directly influence every single Elf's in the world, and now you two are acquaintances, assuming you won the challenge. If not, he thinks little of you. But the outcome of that Lin event will change Lin's story in the future.
That's too bad. I meant it when I said that I want nothing to do with him and his kind; this is likely the end of Lin's story for me. The thought of inviting several more of him into the hotel makes my skin crawl.

Also, I have some feedback regarding Autumn, specifically her first cafe scene. It's rather strange for Hazel to recognise you as "The one with the blonde school girl" when you've maxed out Kali's and Android's exhibitionism; Surely fucking Kali over a table (quite a few times; I love that scene) or selling Android's milk to her should be more memorable? I'd probably have her recognise you as "The one with" whoever had the highest exhibitionism score. Further, when she does recognise you, the "correct" response seems counter-intuitive; surely trying to deny it is more suspicious, particularly since if you do her sister will obviously tell her the full story next time she sees her. "Yeah, that's me" seems by far the more sensible thing to say, although a frosty "Her name is Ashley" would also be good :p.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
That's too bad. I meant it when I said that I want nothing to do with him and his kind; this is likely the end of Lin's story for me. The thought of inviting several more of him into the hotel makes my skin crawl.
I didn't like it either. Lin is the kind of girl I would never drag into something like that, or even make exhibitionism stuff with her. She's the cute little thingy I'll keep for myself xD

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I would have to agree with you regarding Lin's story line I would much prefer it if there was a different route we could take with her that didn't involve cornwall or any of that stuff. Lin is/was my favourite character in the game but I hated that whole cornwall slave stuff.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I walked away on the first challenge in the store, went through the second challenge. Have to say it was a fun challenge, even if his "friends" leave a lot to be desired.
Look at it this way, you compete & you win & you`ve helped ALL elven slaves on that continent

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Thats also true, but none of this is incest
By definition (omg i'm doing it again) incest is sexual intercourse between closely related individuals
Incest is between BLOOD related individuals

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Incest is between BLOOD related individuals

True. Sorry my english is a bit lacking sometimes. In my first language "related" and "blood related" are the same thing.

Reactions: TheDevian
D

Deleted member 1193714

So I thoroughly enjoy Felicity and Emma; their models, respectively, look great. But if they are supposed to be Clones (twins) why do they look so different? I feel as though there may have been a line thrown in at one point regarding this fact, but even then its a pretty drastic difference, when you have Kali and Lucy who look much more similar than them

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
So I thoroughly enjoy Felicity and Emma; their models, respectively, look great. But if they are supposed to be Clones (twins) why do they look so different? I feel as though there may have been a line thrown in at one point regarding this fact, but even then its a pretty drastic difference, when you have Kali and Lucy who look much more similar than them
As far as I recall the only difference is the hair styles & colour. I`m pretty sure Runey even swapped heir hairs over at one point to demonstrate that

Reactions: aolli
D

Deleted member 1193714

As far as I recall the only difference is the hair styles & colour. I`m pretty sure Runey even swapped heir hairs over at one point to demonstrate that
Their bodies are much different; Felicity is somewhat between Ashley and Kali, while Emma is pretty similar to Kali but a bit bustier. You can really tell both in the differences of finding them in the shower and Emma's titfuck scene. their faces are pretty similar but the bodies really aren't

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Even identical twins have differences in their genes, although their DNA is identical. Felicity and Emma have a nearly identical face. Really, the main physical difference between Felicity and Emma is their breast size. They do have different hairstyles and hair color but that is a personal choice.

Environmental factors such as diet and exercise can also affect physical characteristics. Perhaps Felicity is a light eater and Emma isn't. Girls that work out a lot and diet to lose weight (lots of professional athletes), often lose several cup sizes in their breasts. As an example, look at female MMA fighters when they are cutting weight for a match and then in the off season. When they are cutting weight they lose their breasts and then gain them back in the off season or between matches.

Due to these factors, it is very possible for Felicity and Emma to be identical twins or clones and have different breast sizes.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Runey addressed this before. Their faces are identical.

The only difference is their bust size. That might not be consistent with identical twins/clones, but it makes for a fun story.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes