straydogg

May 9, 2017
Very VERY well done, GREAT concept,strong story line , easy to get sex very early in the game,and for me personally i have found no bugs so far in the game. some one knows what a sex game is , quite well Nice job, two thumbs up from me on this one, i would hope it gets completed one day.(y)(y):giggle:

Reactions: Runey

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
I fr need a walk through for shit like shower scenes,lobby, scenes, etc since the walk through mod only helps with only 2 characters

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How to unlock "let's have sex" with emma?
Play through her story.

moon, who is that?
Moon is the Waitress in the Bar

how tf u unlock the bar?
Play through Lin's story.
any of them not too sure how that works
For Sex training, click buttons that cause the girls to have sex with you. For Exhibitionism training, click the buttons that say "(+Exhibitionism)", for Submission training, click the buttons that say "(+Submission)"

Reactions: TheDevian

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Play through her story.

Moon is the Waitress in the Bar

Play through Lin's story.

For Sex training, click buttons that cause the girls to have sex with you. For Exhibitionism training, click the buttons that say "(+Exhibitionism)", for Submission training, click the buttons that say "(+Submission)"
I completed every girls story so far but for Ellen theres nothing in upgrades and no option to buy Jin
Edit: I also cant find a way to play through Juilet's story

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I completed every girls story so far but for Ellen theres nothing in upgrades and no option to buy Jin
Edit: I also cant find a way to play through Juilet's story
The bar is meant to be bought relatively early, maybe around mid game currently.
After hitting "Upgrade" It brings you to this screen:

You don't buy Jin from Ellen, you buy Jin where you buy most items, on your computer.

Juliet doesn't have any events, check the patch notes.

Reactions: TheDevian and Riou

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
The bar is meant to be bought relatively early, maybe around mid game currently.
After hitting "Upgrade" It brings you to this screen:

You don't buy Jin from Ellen, you buy Jin where you buy most items, on your computer.

Juliet doesn't have any events, check the patch notes.
I figured out why, its because i downloaded the compressed version

Reactions: Runey
Sep 4, 2017
I know that this will never happen. Humans would never allow it. This would threaten their power and their dream of fulfilling their desire to destroy everything in the universe.
But it's fun to fantasize about it. Why? Because why the fuck not! I can fantasize about what I want!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes