kosuke09211

Aug 25, 2018
How do i unlock kali's other scene? So far i only unlocked her blowjob and missionary. And im on unlimited loop for some reason. Cant advanced anymore

yukari81

Sep 5, 2017
As long as you update correctly, no.
Download the zip, unzip it, run the .exe. All your saves will be there.

No, of course not. This is my full time job.

I take a couple of weeks off, typically 2 - 3, starting at Pre Release 1. All during Pre Release 1 I'm not thinking about future updates. I'm usually polishing the current version, and relaxing more than I would if I worked.

During the second week is what would be considered the actual 'time off' since the public release would be out.

The third week is what I dedicate to writing and setting up the next update. The events, the remakes, the story, the characters if any, etc etc.

This usually translates to 7 weeks working, 7 - 12 hours a day (except for weekends).

I know taking a couple of weeks off after each update doesn't sound the best, but I've been doing it since v0.3, and I've found it works really well. During v0.3, I worked for 9 weeks, taking the weekends off, and that was hell. I worked way too much then, my brain felt physically bruised from 9 weeks of creative thinking and working 7 - 12 hours a day.
But, I suppose the other way I could do it is work 7-8 hours a day like a normal human and take little to no breaks between updates. I don't know, I just typically like working all day for weeks until it catches up with me and I need a break. If it didn't catch up with me, I'd only take 1 week off between update

Pinups, and the bar.

Frost123

Sep 10, 2018
Like the new way to make money with bar though I can say you can exploit the profit a bit. The amount you make is random and you can save and load the game before reading the report to get a better result.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
anything on 0.7 update?
0.6 Final hasn't even been released yet. See quote below.
Runey said:

Unfortunately, and due to circumstances that are out of my control, the public release of v0.6 will be delayed. I'm unsure by how long at the moment, but it will release as soon as possible.

So what's going on? I won't be giving out all the details, but I'm talking to Patreon about Harem Hotel's sexual content with Ashley. As soon as the discussion is finished, and everything is cleared up, v0.6 will launch here on Patreon, but I have no clue on when that could be. It could be tomorrow, or it could be in two weeks. It's all based on how fast they are.

Based on Patreon's final verdict, it may take me up to an extra week on top of whenever their final verdict is to implement changes, if any are needed (Which may end up to be none in the end).

Because of all of the above, v0.7 will also be delayed, I would say up to a max of 2 - 3 weeks, and a minimum of 1 week. Again, it just depends on when Patreon replies, and what they reply with.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Besides the mega slut trait, is there anything interesting to unlock other traits?
After unlocking the exhibitionist trait on kali i've seen her naked in the utility room on the bench (with a little extra scene)
I don't know if other girls have stuff like this whith the exhib trait. Kali and Lin are the only 2 i've unlocked this trait for now.

EDIT : I just remembered in my last playthrough i noticed one of the choices in ashley main story is locked behind the exhib trait.
I don't remember what friendship lvl exactly (i think it's somewhere between lvl15 and lvl20) it's the event where ashley asks you to bring her to a fency restaurant

Reactions: Gattaca1997
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes