Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Lins lust mechanic is one of my favourite parts of the game, do you have any plans for how you're gonna rework it?
Not at the moment, I haven't given it enough thought.
It would definitely be nice to see more developed, but I'm thinking that will likely touch a large part of the game. For example, what happens if you have a girl on denial, and a story scene wants you to fuck her? Taking orgasm control in the other direction (like Lin's first dungeon scene, or when Ash slips you those pills and gets more than she bargained for) would cause less issues with the rest of the game.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

love10

Jan 21, 2018
Is there going to be a compressed version to be released soon or do we have to wait for further updates?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there going to be a compressed version to be released soon or do we have to wait for further updates?
You have to wait for the full version of this update to be out, it's only 99% done or so, once the patreon thing is straightened out, it can be finished and posted.

Reactions: Runey

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
lol Runey :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a side note, I see Ashley has tighjob score but no thighjob option..? I've reached the end of her content so I dunno what I'm missing.

Reactions: Runey

Waroki

Jul 23, 2017
So i left the kitchen while Lin was using the buttplug, and everytime i click on her in the kitchen now, she turns into android and i can no longer interact with her there. I havent even unlocked Android yet. Any ideas?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey Are you still working on the game while Patreon are being dicks, or are you taking a well-deserved break?
I am a patron and have been for ages, love the game!
I typically take a couple weeks off after each version, starting at Pre Release 1, but I'll most likely be taking extra time off due to this Patreon situation. I made a post on my Patreon Page about it.

So i left the kitchen while Lin was using the buttplug, and everytime i click on her in the kitchen now, she turns into android and i can no longer interact with her there. I havent even unlocked Android yet. Any ideas?
Thanks for the report. As this is a pre release version of v0.6, bugs are to be expected. This will be fixed in the public build of v0.6.

Reactions: TheDevian

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
No friendship goes above 28
I haven't cheated any stats, and I actually have Ashley at 29 friendship in v0.6_pre2 even if she seems supposed to be capped at 28; I also have Maria at 23/22, Lin at 25/24 and Violet at 6 (dunno what her cap is supposed to be).

How's that possible? Is it supposed to be this way in pre-release2 or may it be a rollback fail? (e.g. it actually happens in SuperPowered, if you buy a powerup to a power and then you rollback the powerup level somehow stay in memory but not its related bonuses, so you have to buy it again and it results being more expensive as if it was the following tier which it isn't; also this can mess up with other game mechanics. Hope my example is clear enough to be understandable).

EDIT: except for Violet - for which I dunno how much the cap is - I'm pretty sure Ashley is capped at 29, Maria at 23 and Lin at 25. I've tried reducing their friendship levels by one and all their final scenes have been triggered again increasing 'em back to these values.

As a suggestion, why don't you hardcap stats to their current max level? (e.g. let's examine sexual skills, at 10 they unlock related traits and above 10 they reach current max - professional - which is fine; from that point if a skill is at 11 or 111 is the same stats wise, so it may just be hardcapped somewhere, let's say at 15 for example. It may be also cool to show that hard cap, like 'Handjobs 13/15 | Professionl'; it will be cleaner imo!).

Finally I have a question and a bug report about Violet:
  • How to increase her affection, since we just have the option to go out eating with her and Jin and it increase every stats but affection?
  • Every time you go out eating voracity stat goes up with the others; past some level (pretty sure it's if it goes over 3) it just disappear from info menu.
I may add screenshots or attach my save if you need to look into something.

drHaKo

Apr 26, 2017
in Harem Hotel [v0.6 Pre-Release 2] i am missing a file "yourroomh.webp".
does someone has this file for me please?

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes