sho1223

May 28, 2017
So I was playing, trying to get traits waiting for the bar to rack up some money so I can get elves (when they are added of course, I know they are still in development) when I noticed that I don't know how to get Slick Hands for Maria. There's no way to cause the event late game at least that isn't excessively random (it might be possible as a date reward but I couldn't see it). Is there something I'm missing?
Also I just want to say if we could have a capstone event like Lin's where every trait gives a bonus in the scene, that would be great. Part of the reason WHY I'm getting the elves is I read every part of that scene and never got bored. I rarely post so I figured I'd connect that compliment to this bug report (?)

Reactions: Runey

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
in Harem Hotel [v0.6 Pre-Release 2] i am missing a file "yourroomh.webp".
does someone has this file for me please?
You have this bug because you are using the walkthrough mod. There is no walkthrough mod version compatible with the pre-release versions of the game.
So you can : -play current version with no mod
-play HH v0.5.3 with the mod v0.5.3 as well
-wait for the public release of v0.6 and same version of the mod

Reactions: Maid Lain

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
I typically take a couple weeks off after each version, starting at Pre Release 1, but I'll most likely be taking extra time off due to this Patreon situation. I made a post on my Patreon Page about it.

Thanks for the report. As this is a pre release version of v0.6, bugs are to be expected. This will be fixed in the public build of v0.6.
A couple of weeks? do you have a job aside from this?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is it normal with this update to lose most of the girls traits and have to replay alot of the scenes?
As long as you update correctly, no.
Download the zip, unzip it, run the .exe. All your saves will be there.

A couple of weeks? do you have a job aside from this?
No, of course not. This is my full time job.

I take a couple of weeks off, typically 2 - 3, starting at Pre Release 1. All during Pre Release 1 I'm not thinking about future updates. I'm usually polishing the current version, and relaxing more than I would if I worked.

During the second week is what would be considered the actual 'time off' since the public release would be out.

The third week is what I dedicate to writing and setting up the next update. The events, the remakes, the story, the characters if any, etc etc.

This usually translates to 7 weeks working, 7 - 12 hours a day (except for weekends).

I know taking a couple of weeks off after each update doesn't sound the best, but I've been doing it since v0.3, and I've found it works really well. During v0.3, I worked for 9 weeks, taking the weekends off, and that was hell. I worked way too much then, my brain felt physically bruised from 9 weeks of creative thinking and working 7 - 12 hours a day.
But, I suppose the other way I could do it is work 7-8 hours a day like a normal human and take little to no breaks between updates. I don't know, I just typically like working all day for weeks until it catches up with me and I need a break. If it didn't catch up with me, I'd only take 1 week off between updates to write the next update, haha.

How can i more money? I only 25~30$ everyday
Pinups, and the bar.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Runey: Hey my lovely Dev i have few ask and offers to you >_<
1. About "Buy Elves" in PC Shop... I think from point of view it be mistake...
From new players view it be... Little... Confused...
You do not think better remove it before it realy be posible to buy?
2. It realy tried always and always go to Lubby and only when clik Kithen...
Not better to add Kitchen to menu when you clic Door or Stairs?
3. About "I will Delete whem" chouse... LOL... You think anybody REALY can do it? ))))

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Runey: Also, about Translete you Game to Other Lang...
In folder I been find French Lang...
But in Game in Menu not be posible to change Lang... Why?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
As for the not seeing the penetration in most instances, it's because honey select is very bad with lining it up, the penis would just clip through her entire ass, front to back. But when I can, I show the penis.
Yeah it was just that kind of stuff I noticed, like you could see the stiff penis was just sort of phasing in to her behind. Can't remember the specific scene but I'm confident it was a shower one.
Maria maybe, it was shot from a low left angle while the girl was against the wall.
That's about as awfully as I can describe it anyway.

Bummer when an engine has limitations like that. In 20 years I bet sex games will be totally normal, you'll have AAA ones and we'll all be like "Back in my day...!" about it.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
just a question, what stats sould i go for the lin event (the mr. cornwall chalange)?

ps: if ashley is a ilegal loli, so is my 38yo sister that looks jusk like her, belive it or not dont care, the world is big very big.

Reactions: aolli

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
just a question, what stats sould i go for the lin event (the mr. cornwall chalange)?

ps: if ashley is a ilegal loli, so is my 38yo sister that looks jusk like her, belive it or not dont care, the world is big very big.
I tried to make sure everything was at least 13+ which is the highest named level.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I got 1st place on the Lin event and i didn't have all highest skill ranks. I know anal was only like 2 or 3. I think the others were 10-20 at the time besides blowjob, which was like 25 (had her waking me up). So, 1 expert, 2 professional and 1 amateur (or whatever the lowest rank is)

Reactions: TheDevian

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
I tried to make sure everything was at least 13+ which is the highest named level.
ok gonna try, missing exibitionist and slick hands traits, rest of the game think its done for now.

actualy no, got a scene with ashley sleeping with me, is this the final one of her?

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 446 Votes