Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How to unlock Maria?
Progress Ashley's story

ok... so how can i have acces to autumn gallery? My gallery didnt get bigger since few updates and i dont know why
Check the patch notes, there was roughly 49 scenes in the last update, this update there's 62. Most of it is remakes and such, but there are also story events in the bar, and for Ashley, etc.

ok... so how can i have acces to autumn gallery? My gallery didnt get bigger since few updates and i dont know why
Gallery is only there for important parts of each character's story, and animations you can only get in those specific events. Not too much has been added to Autumn to warrant good galleries for her. Although, the pictures you take may end up being in the new redesigned computer system :)

Okay, so I've reached the end of current Lin story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you mean?

Reactions: TheDevian

JaoGavoke

May 3, 2018
Progress Ashley's story

Check the patch notes, there was roughly 49 scenes in the last update, this update there's 62. Most of it is remakes and such, but there are also story events in the bar, and for Ashley, etc.

Gallery is only there for important parts of each character's story, and animations you can only get in those specific events. Not too much has been added to Autumn to warrant good galleries for her. Although, the pictures you take may end up being in the new redesigned computer system :)

How do you mean?
I think that what AnonGuy meant was that he got disappointed that the Drow wasnt there with the other elves.... She was cute actually. 10/10 Would like to see her again.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
@Runey

Saturday noon outside the twins room with both of them at close friends I click on their door and they say come in but screen flashes but you never enter the room. I'm not sure it was like that before or not I just noticed it when I hit close friends with them and it happened and then I checked the next Saturday and it happened again so it might happen every Saturday at noon for the twins.
I cannot reproduce this error. You may need to restart the game on a new save.
I started a new game on v0.6 (pre-release2 PC) and i have the same bug.
On saterday at noon if i "knock on the door" of Felicity&Emma, Emma says "come in" but then i'm steal in the corridor
I've had this bug once soon after the twins joined the hotel and now a second time with lvl 7 friendship.
I'll attach a save file

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So are all the sex scenes in this final so far or will they be touched up later? I notice there's some clipping with some penetration scenes and a lot of the time you don't see the holes being banged, particularly with anal.

Hope that doesn't sound like moaning just wondering how that works like are they incomplete or can the animation style not feature a penis stretching a hole?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So are all the sex scenes in this final so far or will they be touched up later? I notice there's some clipping with some penetration scenes and a lot of the time you don't see the holes being banged, particularly with anal.

Hope that doesn't sound like moaning just wondering how that works like are they incomplete or can the animation style not feature a penis stretching a hole?
Can you give me some examples of clipping? As far as I'm aware, the only animations that need touched up are the 3 frame animations which I have been hastily remaking as much as I can. I think in v0.6 I remade somewhere around 5 - 10 animations, like Lin's anal animation. So I'm definitely trying to touch up the choppy ones.

As for the not seeing the penetration in most instances, it's because honey select is very bad with lining it up, the penis would just clip through her entire ass, front to back. But when I can, I show the penis.

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

jondd2

Oct 30, 2017
Console commands are not Cheat codes, you're trying to put in a console command into a cheat code spot. As others have said, you'll need to open the console for that. The correct syntax is: linhasanaltoy = False :)
How do you open the console?

mythedman

Jun 16, 2017
Not at the moment, I haven't given it enough thought.
It would be cool if the lust system also correlated in some way with toys that you can buy for the girls. On the topic of toys, when you make Lin put toys in the kitchen, it would be cool if there was some kind of payoff for having her wear it for a time forward... like if you stand there and go forward she has an event relevant to the toy and she perhaps cums or gains lust from it?

Obviously it might take more theory crafting but I think it would be neat

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
It would be cool if the lust system also correlated in some way with toys that you can buy for the girls. On the topic of toys, when you make Lin put toys in the kitchen, it would be cool if there was some kind of payoff for having her wear it for a time forward... like if you stand there and go forward she has an event relevant to the toy and she perhaps cums or gains lust from it?

Obviously it might take more theory crafting but I think it would be neat
Having lin go through progressive states of arousal with toys in (maybe carry it over to in her room too) would be awesome.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I started a new game on v0.6 (pre-release2 PC) and i have the same bug.
On saterday at noon if i "knock on the door" of Felicity&Emma, Emma says "come in" but then i'm steal in the corridor
I've had this bug once soon after the twins joined the hotel and now a second time with lvl 7 friendship.
I'll attach a save file
Ohh! Found the issue! Thanks, and fixed!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Lins lust mechanic is one of my favourite parts of the game, do you have any plans for how you're gonna rework it?
Not at the moment, I haven't given it enough thought.
It would definitely be nice to see more developed, but I'm thinking that will likely touch a large part of the game. For example, what happens if you have a girl on denial, and a story scene wants you to fuck her? Taking orgasm control in the other direction (like Lin's first dungeon scene, or when Ash slips you those pills and gets more than she bargained for) would cause less issues with the rest of the game.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes