cordux

Jan 1, 2019
How do you update the game?
Option 1: You just download the new file and unpack it, then move everything into the folder where your game is. If it wants to overwrite files, let it.
Option 2: Just unpack it to the game folder, overwrite files if needed to.

Don't quote me on this, but I think this is the way to update the game. It normally is when it comes to Renpy games.

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
ok i read a code to fix my lin issue but i can seem to get it to work

i typed exactly the following
linhasanaltoy=False code not valid
linhasanaltoy=FALSE code not valid
linhasanaltoyFALSE code not valid
linhasanaltoyFalse code not valid
linhasanaltoy = False code not valid

what am i getting wrong. i trying hard not use any cheat codes in game but if this one would fix my bug issue then for now it would be really useful so i can have game back to normal so i would appreciate knowing how this one code should look to fix game.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
ok i read a code to fix my lin issue but i can seem to get it to work

i typed exactly the following
linhasanaltoy=False code not valid
linhasanaltoy=FALSE code not valid
linhasanaltoyFALSE code not valid
linhasanaltoyFalse code not valid
linhasanaltoy = False code not valid

what am i getting wrong. i trying hard not use any cheat codes in game but if this one would fix my bug issue then for now it would be really useful so i can have game back to normal so i would appreciate knowing how this one code should look to fix game.
Just a crapshoot here, are you typing it in on the PC, or console commands? Past that, I have no advise personally.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Option 1: You just download the new file and unpack it, then move everything into the folder where your game is. If it wants to overwrite files, let it.
Option 2: Just unpack it to the game folder, overwrite files if needed to.

Don't quote me on this, but I think this is the way to update the game. It normally is when it comes to Renpy games.
No no no, that's not it at all. Doing that is a great way to cause problems. Just delete the old version completely and then extract the new one wherever you want. Your save files will be fine as they are stored outside the game folder.

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
You must use the console for those kinda codes. SHIFT+O. (letter o)
I am sorry i know i am coming across as being stupid but i do not understand. only code i have ever used is truestory as not a cheat it just gives correct game but to do this i went to pc -> input code -> do you have a code ->yes but for these other codes you say you need to use console for those kind of codes, well if console is not the pc thing above then i dont know were console is and if console is the pc thing you can see from my previous post all different ways i have tried this code already.
maybe if someone could use the code themself and show me a screenshot of how it should look??

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I am sorry i know i am coming across as being stupid but i do not understand. only code i have ever used is truestory as not a cheat it just gives correct game but to do this i went to pc -> input code -> do you have a code ->yes but for these other codes you say you need to use console for those kind of codes, well if console is not the pc thing above then i dont know were console is and if console is the pc thing you can see from my previous post all different ways i have tried this code already.
maybe if someone could use the code themself and show me a screenshot of how it should look??
First you need to activate the console. The easiest is by using unren.

Then anywere in the game push SHIFT+O. That's the console.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Runey

Saturday noon outside the twins room with both of them at close friends I click on their door and they say come in but screen flashes but you never enter the room. I'm not sure it was like that before or not I just noticed it when I hit close friends with them and it happened and then I checked the next Saturday and it happened again so it might happen every Saturday at noon for the twins.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
ok that makes sense thank you yeah your right i just woke up i remember having a girl named Sophia since i like naming girls that i guess i forgotten which one i renamed "ill edit my previous comment"

i cant wait for more content with Ann since shes my favorite new girl im going to renamed her to Yao as like the girl from Gate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
King, Ann is sexier than yao! :p

Nov 30, 2018
Yes, day >= 20. Otherwise, once you click "Visit Ashley" You will get this text

"As you're heading into Ashley's classroom, you see Kate undressing in a room at the end of the hallway. Moment later, the door closes..."

edit: Aaaaand I just realized there's a typo in that sentence, lmao.
Hey Runey. I understand Patreon is giving you trouble. I’ve been following Patreon for a while and I think it’s gonna fail. As a suggestion, I’d make a website and switch everything over to PayPal or the CashApp, and maybe look into SubscribStar before Patreon shouts you down. Love your game and would hate to see you disappear cause of the third party. Choi

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes