AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I'm trying HH for the first time, so I may be missing something obvious.
I just got the plug for Lin, made her wear it and left; day passed, and now when I go to the kitchen and click on Lin Android appear and I have to interact with her. Am I doing something wrong? Any way to have Lin back?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I don't have the options to buy it at all. I have bought everything, but there isn't a toy for the android at all.
And If I have already bought it, then it will not work. It just say that I have to buy the toy first.. But nothing to buy.
Theres an egg vibrator as well as upgrades modules u can buy for her. Use the vibrator during exhibitionist training at cafe

Reactions: TheDevian

hp3012

Aug 25, 2017
I just got the plug for Lin, made her wear it and left; day passed, and now when I go to the kitchen and click on Lin Android appear and I have to interact with her. Am I doing something wrong? Any wau to have Lin back?
This was a bug that I thought had already been fixed. Fixed for v6 official release.
To fix it, open up the console and type: "linhasanaltoy=False". Make sure to capitalize False.

Reactions: AnonGuy

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I just got the plug for Lin, made her wear it and left; day passed, and now when I go to the kitchen and click on Lin Android appear and I have to interact with her. Am I doing something wrong? Any wau to have Lin back?
This version (pre release 2) is not the finished, bug free version of v0.6. That's a bug that will be fixed in the official release of v0.6

CheesyWeeny

Feb 20, 2019
So if i were to play starting off from any version would it ruin the story line or anything or would it just play through with everything in the previous versions?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So if i were to play starting off from any version would it ruin the story line or anything or would it just play through with everything in the previous versions?
Each version has stuff added on top of it, but each version also has some remakes to older scenes. It's worth playing the latest public build.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
This was a bug that I thought had already been fixed. Fixed for v6 official release.
To fix it, open up the console and type: "linhasanaltoy=False". Make sure to capitalize False.
Worked fine in the beta version 3 with no console command needed

Reactions: TheDevian

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Hi, i have 2 questions:
How can i make money fast on the game?
And in what day of the week Emma goes to shower? felicity goes always mondays morning but i can't find Emma

yamikit

Oct 16, 2017
Really just waiting it out for more Autumn content now. xD

Hi, i have 2 questions:
And in what day of the week Emma goes to shower? felicity goes always mondays morning but i can't find Emma
Emma actually showers on Monday mornings for me; I'm having the exact opposite issue.
I'm assuming it has something to do with your relationship with them, as I don't think I've ever caught Felicity in the shower.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Oh wow, there's been a lot of messages since I was asleep. Apologies if I repeat an answer that was already told.

Check the patch notes

Use the code: truestory (unlocks incest)

Are you on Pre Release 2? PC, Mac, Android?

Early in Android's story, Ellen explains some of the commands. Some of them being to change her breast size, which is what you do in sex scenes, MC just doesn't talk out loud. Same with Femdom mode, and same with forcing her to take off her clothes. Later in the story, she gives you Admin, meaning only you can use commands on her.

Check the Laundry Room

v0.6 and v0.7 will be delayed >

The new Elves wont be implemented in v0.6. I use the term Events loosely. To mean both stories, and newly added content. This will hopefully be better understood once I change 'Event' to 'Scene'.

Post that in that mod's thread. We can't really help you here if the walkthrough is bugged.

Left and Right both have wigs on ;) Also, did you give Lin a pet name?

Thank you! Unfortunately not. I have many people helping me at the moment with the whole situation. I don't want to say everything that's happening publicly.

Last update there was 49 (I think?) events, this update there's 62. Ashley content hasn't been altered, 1 Ashley story event has actually been added.

That message pops up when you have over 30 friendship with Felicity and Emma, their max friendship is 20, meaning you will lose a lot of their story.

Her dungeon events.

Thank you so much! The prices may need to be altered a bit.

That content is in game, you'll need to buy Android's lactation module.

Thanks! Not that I'm aware of.

That's just how the updates go. Need to make sure all the content is solid, and all the bugs are out.

There's a lot new. Last update had 49ish things added, this one has 62 things added. A lot of them are remakes of some stuff though.

The game is already compressed a lot. Without the compression, the game would be over 9GB, it has more like 9400 images.

Use the code: truestory

Thanks, this will be fixed in the public release.

Android, PC, Mac?

It'll happen, she just needs more story for it.

Each version going forward has less bugs than the last. Pre Releases specifically have the least amount of bugs in the beta build timeline.
na i only wanted to give the Android Maria and Kali names that being Sasha Natasha and Tanya
Eventually that is the plan for most anyway, though I hope we get the Drow one day too. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Quick bug report:
1) "unprofitible" regarding the bar advertisements should be "unprofitable"
2) If you try buying the billboard advertisement for the bar ($1000/week) but don't have the money for it, the game will jump you to the second floor. Even if you haven't unlocked the second floor yet. Can't do anything as none of the rooms have residents and if you jump to another floor, you can't go back.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi, i have 2 questions:
Best way to make money is taking the high tier pinups of the girls, and getting all of the bar upgrades.
Emma and Felicity have a 50/50 chance to show up in the shower Monday Morning.

Any response from Patreon regarding Ashley? @Runey
There has been some responses last Friday, have you seen those?

na i only wanted to give the Android Maria and Kali names that being Sasha Natasha and Tanya

as much i as i loved getting the girls as soon as they were introduced i am kinda missing why they left their masters from what i understand only the one "low-elf was treated badly the Ann seemed to like her master and the leader of the Slave treat seemed to treat Sliva nicely

i guess i wonder if by doing this will screw up things later on despite them supposedly being in a different agency
You're saying you didn't rename Lin to Sophia?
Also, take care to not spoil people.

Quick bug report:
1) "unprofitible" regarding the bar advertisements should be "unprofitable"
2) If you try buying the billboard advertisement for the bar ($1000/week) but don't have the money for it, the game will jump you to the second floor. Even if you haven't unlocked the second floor yet. Can't do anything as none of the rooms have residents and if you jump to another floor, you can't go back.
Thanks for the report!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Best way to make money is taking the high tier pinups of the girls, and getting all of the bar upgrades.
Emma and Felicity have a 50/50 chance to show up in the shower Monday Morning.

There has been some responses last Friday, have you seen those?

You're saying you didn't rename Lin to Sophia?
Also, take care to not spoil people.

Thanks for the report!
ok that makes sense thank you yeah your right i just woke up i remember having a girl named Sophia since i like naming girls that i guess i forgotten which one i renamed "ill edit my previous comment"

i cant wait for more content with Ann since shes my favorite new girl im going to renamed her to Yao as like the girl from Gate

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes