bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@bossapplesauce @crust

Could someone create a compressed version?
I'm gonna wait to compress until the full version (and maybe the first bugfix or two) are out.

Crust or others may be up for it, but we all know @Runey is a perfectionist and as soon as someone points out a single typo that was missed, bam! New bugfix release! xD

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Runey: Beta #1, Beta #2, Beta #3, Pre-Release 1, Pre-Release 2... LOL, You like a Troll! >_<
I don't think so. Seems like you are the troll. FYI, trolls often change font type, color, and size to stand out then leave short "bait" posts aiming to start an argument. You changed your font and baited with a line digging at Runey's multiple test versions. Troll post confirmed.

And Runey often states in the thread (if you actually read a page or 2 back) that there are multiple versions to shake out the bugs because there are numerous npcs with multiple stats each. Then there's also the new day switch, times of the day to track, and a stat tracker among others. This game is VERY feature-rich compared to many Ren'Py games. It's only common sense to test for bugs so that the final version release is smooth gaming.

Reactions: Lucius Drake

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
can you get a compressed the lastest 0.6 version please?
Read above bossapplesauce response. Most likely, they will compress the final 0.6 release when its out (and probably 0.6.1, 0.6.2 and all the others bugfix release of the 0.6 version :devilish:).

Reactions: Oliver17890

Oliver17890

Jul 6, 2018
Read above bossapplesauce response. Most likely, they will compress the final 0.6 release when its out (and probably 0.6.1, 0.6.2 and all the others bugfix release of the 0.6 version :devilish:).
so they are not gonna compress this version :( ?

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
ok another question type thing its not a criticism but you know when you see a girl in the lobby and some will say something when you click on them like 'do you want to have butt sex?' but then theres no yes/no option and the options available are to inc affection or want bj etc but not anything do with the question the girl asked.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
you know what i think...i think we need more Emma(poor girl, also the best out of the twins,why can't i sleep with her! or have her be my alarm clock...on that note, Lin's sluttiness is already above 100 just by being my alarm clock), Ellen(i want her), lucy( she's fun, even more fun than her sister) and Autumn(but, she's for a different reason, she makes me want to bitchslap her, i can't wait so send her to my dungeon of DOOM, Corruption yay)

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
found a bug dont know if same for everyone but now on new version every morning i go to kitchen and see lin but if i click on her she turns into android but its still morning so i cant get any lin morning kitchen options

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
so they are not gonna compress this version :( ?
I will go and asking my crystal ball.
s03p0.jpg
Would you like to hear my answer?:LOL:

Other than that the version out, at the moment, is the 0.6 pre-release2. So and I can only say it for myself, would not do the work only to have it redone when the final 0.6 will be out in short time. But as Runey had written, he can't release the final 0.6 yet, due some difference he has with Patreon officials.
The rest you can find of this story you can find within this thread the search function, as always, is your best tool for this...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@Runey @Kukothemadhatter @TheDevian im at the second competition with the "head slave master" i hope in the future we could probably have all those girls transferred over to us

i like Ann due to being a sexy dark elf
i like Slyia design but she kinda is a stuck up bitch
i never had fucked a Drow in a renpy game before so that would be interesting
i kinda feel sorry for the inexperience elf

i dont understand how people there will be rabid haters of a harem game that being (Netori) that seems alot better then playing as the main character that gets cucked
Eventually that is the plan for most anyway, though I hope we get the Drow one day too. ;)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017

Overview:
You've inherited the "Harem Hotel", a hotel where 8 beautiful women stay! Upgrade your hotel, build friendships with girls, follow their stories, and train them. Harem Hotel includes fully animated and completely uncensored lewd scenes, an array of stats and traits to build and unlock, many outfits to use, unique characters and fetishes, over 384 unique events, over 7,775 images, and way, way more to come.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-19
Release Date: 2019-02-02
Developer: Runey -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6 Pre-Release 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Incest Code:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (phone): - - -
Android (tablet): - - -
Others: (v0.5.3)

Extras: -

View attachment 145480 View attachment 145481 View attachment 145483 View attachment 145484 View attachment 169192 View attachment 200484 View attachment 200485 View attachment 200486 View attachment 200487 View attachment 200488 View attachment 200489 View attachment 200491 View attachment 200490 View attachment 200492 View attachment 200493 View attachment 200494 View attachment 200495
Hiya you said in bugs that maria dosent show up in stats menu but she dose if some one said she dosent there wrong so far i got no bugs at all

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes