ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
No this is the beta 2 for USD 5 Patrons, the public version is delayed due to someone complaining to Patreon about Ashley. New public may be published soon or take weeks based upon what it will take to make Patreon happy.
why are they complaining about Ashley? if its alright to share of course....

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
It saddens me to hear about whats happening with Patreon, @Runey . That being said, is there anything we, as the consumers of your product, as well as Patreon users, can do to aid you in getting this issue resolved? I know I'd gladly help if able, and I'm sure many others would as well. If you can think of anything, please do let us know!

Reactions: DA22

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
is there a code to just increase lins lust back up as is annoying in end every time she resets back to 0 having then build it back up. dont want it to interfere with any other stats for lin or anyone else just lins lust alone

also important question... today was an upgrade on op to make game now pre release 2. is there much extra content in this to one that was there yesterday and has this upgrade still got all ashleys story and actions in it. just making sure ashleys scenes not removed while waiting on patreons response before downloading.

Assassin

May 31, 2017
Game said I cheated the friendship for emma and maria but i didnt do anything any help? how do i know what friendship point their should have

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
This game is fucking fantastic! The grinding may be a bit much, especially the money requirements for the 3 elves, but thankfully there's tons of content for every character to keep you occupied. I fucking love the characters in this too. Every single one is unique and likable after you get to know them. I think Lin's my favorite so far, but it's so hard to pick, which is always a great problem to have. Excited to see where you go with this, hopefully Patreon doesn't fuck you over and make you change Ashley. Keep up the great work Runey!

Reactions: Runey and andy7781

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
When training the android for Exhibitionism, I can't get father then milk as I can't buy the toy. Is it possible that it isn't implemented yet?

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
When training the android for Exhibitionism, I can't get father then milk as I can't buy the toy. Is it possible that it isn't implemented yet?
they triggered for me so maybe you might just need to increase the androids sluttiness or affection a little more.

Reactions: TheDevian

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
So there's nothing new in this release? Release 02-02-19 Updated 02-19-19?
this is what i was asking earlier does the new update today have any extra content to the one that was available yesterday and also before i download it i know that theres been issues about ashley from patreon so want know before downloading if ashley content is all still there or if its currently been removed to help patreon case. wondering as i noticed on patreon page ashley is not listed in the characters in the game.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
what are the 4 Jin story events? I cant seem to trigger them after buying her.
Dungeon, the different scenes

this is what i was asking earlier does the new update today have any extra content to the one that was available yesterday and also before i download it i know that theres been issues about ashley from patreon so want know before downloading if ashley content is all still there or if its currently been removed to help patreon case. wondering as i noticed on patreon page ashley is not listed in the characters in the game.
Yes there is new bar scenes amongst others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes