Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017

Overview:
You've inherited the "Harem Hotel", a hotel where 8 beautiful women stay! Upgrade your hotel, build friendships with girls, follow their stories, and train them. Harem Hotel includes fully animated and completely uncensored lewd scenes, an array of stats and traits to build and unlock, many outfits to use, unique characters and fetishes, over 384 unique events, over 7,775 images, and way, way more to come.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-19
Release Date: 2019-02-02
Developer: Runey -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6 Pre-Release 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Incest Code:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (phone): - - -
Android (tablet): - - -
Others: (v0.5.3)

Extras: -

View attachment 145480 View attachment 145481 View attachment 145483 View attachment 145484 View attachment 169192 View attachment 200484 View attachment 200485 View attachment 200486 View attachment 200487 View attachment 200488 View attachment 200489 View attachment 200491 View attachment 200490 View attachment 200492 View attachment 200493 View attachment 200494 View attachment 200495
Hiya you said in bugs that maria dosent show up in stats menu but she dose if some one said she dosent there wrong so far i got no bugs at all

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Oh wow, there's been a lot of messages since I was asleep. Apologies if I repeat an answer that was already told.

whats the difference between this one and the beta mode?
Check the patch notes

The 2nd scene for kali`s roommate/friend is only for patrons?
Use the code: truestory (unlocks incest)

i cant replay any of my gallery. is this a bug or what?
Are you on Pre Release 2? PC, Mac, Android?

keep seeing NO NTR etc but without trying sound stupid what exactly does NTR stand for and mean?

also in the pst on patreon i read this

Created by your grandfather, and there before you joined the Hotel, his project now belongs to you! Her name is up to you and she comes with some very useful commands. Buy her parts and upgrades to unlock some very interesting events.

does this mean that once progressed far enough in game we will actually be ablehave an option that says use a coomand on then be able do this like when shes in the kitchen or in her room??
i ask because at moment i found in her story she has commands and at point in story only you see others use a command on her but i have yet to find anywere in story were you can just use a command
Early in Android's story, Ellen explains some of the commands. Some of them being to change her breast size, which is what you do in sex scenes, MC just doesn't talk out loud. Same with Femdom mode, and same with forcing her to take off her clothes. Later in the story, she gives you Admin, meaning only you can use commands on her.

anybody know how to get the 3rd ellen event?
Check the Laundry Room

Harem hotel fullversion for v.0.6 release, will it be today?
v0.6 and v0.7 will be delayed >

I got all the story events but for some reason I don't have everything... I mean, patchnotes say "62 events" but I'm totally sure that I'm not even close to that. I'm trying to find the money to buy those 3 girls but I don't even knwo if that event is inside this update...
The new Elves wont be implemented in v0.6. I use the term Events loosely. To mean both stories, and newly added content. This will hopefully be better understood once I change 'Event' to 'Scene'.

When i click on this an error coming out? What should i do for side characters? Plus ashley(Level 28 event) and maria(Level 22 event) dont come to my room as walkthrough says!!
Post that in that mod's thread. We can't really help you here if the walkthrough is bugged.

@Runey @TheDevian
how the hell that mask covered up that hair eh well i guess i should just take it as the type of model style of the just didnt see that coming

but yeah i shouldve known those girls would be leaving there masters as soon as they were introduced

the power of save editor will set you free of all your money troubles
Left and Right both have wigs on ;) Also, did you give Lin a pet name?

It saddens me to hear about whats happening with Patreon, @Runey . That being said, is there anything we, as the consumers of your product, as well as Patreon users, can do to aid you in getting this issue resolved? I know I'd gladly help if able, and I'm sure many others would as well. If you can think of anything, please do let us know!
Thank you! Unfortunately not. I have many people helping me at the moment with the whole situation. I don't want to say everything that's happening publicly.

is there a code to just increase lins lust back up as is annoying in end every time she resets back to 0 having then build it back up. dont want it to interfere with any other stats for lin or anyone else just lins lust alone

also important question... today was an upgrade on op to make game now pre release 2. is there much extra content in this to one that was there yesterday and has this upgrade still got all ashleys story and actions in it. just making sure ashleys scenes not removed while waiting on patreons response before downloading.
Last update there was 49 (I think?) events, this update there's 62. Ashley content hasn't been altered, 1 Ashley story event has actually been added.

Game said I cheated the friendship for emma and maria but i didnt do anything any help? how do i know what friendship point their should have
That message pops up when you have over 30 friendship with Felicity and Emma, their max friendship is 20, meaning you will lose a lot of their story.

what are the 4 Jin story events? I cant seem to trigger them after buying her.
Her dungeon events.

This game is fucking fantastic! The grinding may be a bit much, especially the money requirements for the 3 elves, but thankfully there's tons of content for every character to keep you occupied. I fucking love the characters in this too. Every single one is unique and likable after you get to know them. I think Lin's my favorite so far, but it's so hard to pick, which is always a great problem to have. Excited to see where you go with this, hopefully Patreon doesn't fuck you over and make you change Ashley. Keep up the great work Runey!
Thank you so much! The prices may need to be altered a bit.

When training the android for Exhibitionism, I can't get father then milk as I can't buy the toy. Is it possible that it isn't implemented yet?
That content is in game, you'll need to buy Android's lactation module.

@Runey Is there really no other walktrough than Lains mod?
Sometimes some guiadance would be nice. :/
I hope your patreon issues sorts it self out man! Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Not that I'm aware of.

Runey: Beta #1, Beta #2, Beta #3, Pre-Release 1, Pre-Release 2... LOL, You like a Troll! >_<
That's just how the updates go. Need to make sure all the content is solid, and all the bugs are out.

So there's nothing new in this release? Release 02-02-19 Updated 02-19-19?
There's a lot new. Last update had 49ish things added, this one has 62 things added. A lot of them are remakes of some stuff though.

so they are not gonna compress this version :( ?
The game is already compressed a lot. Without the compression, the game would be over 9GB, it has more like 9400 images.

The Lucy sex option number 2 is just question marks and says to ask a friend, how do you unlock this one?
Use the code: truestory

found a bug dont know if same for everyone but now on new version every morning i go to kitchen and see lin but if i click on her she turns into android but its still morning so i cant get any lin morning kitchen options
Thanks, this will be fixed in the public release.

Got a weird bug, only some of the gallery is selectable even though ive done everything, any help?
Android, PC, Mac?

Hey Runey, any chance anytime soonish, we will get a blowjob and or a facial from the android??
It'll happen, she just needs more story for it.

do i take it this version is buggy compared to the previous one?
Each version going forward has less bugs than the last. Pre Releases specifically have the least amount of bugs in the beta build timeline.

Oct 25, 2017
Runey : Android, PC, Mac?

Pc, for example out of the 6 gallery scenes for lin only 4 can be highlighted or selected, the 2nd choice (laying down) and the 4th choice (public scene) i hover my mouse over them and nothing happens

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
wow 2 things 1st can i say my hats off to you runey i have played many these games and i read many forums but i have never before come across a developer who seems so devoted not only to there game but to all those who play there game. you are being amazing.

2nd i think what i was trying say about android is we have all these commands that are in this manual and you become admin so only we ourself can command but apart from in story lines i cant see any were you can just use a command. for example in afternoon in kitchen you could have an option of 'use a command' then get a list of say 2-4 options you could do as if your using a command. i.e bend over the counter to allow possible anal or vaginal scene or get on your knees. or use the command you come across in story and say get on all fours. but make them available in her rrom or kitchen.

also please consider what i asked earlier about ativity with a girl before sleep even if its just a goodnight kiss to make more believable and them wake up with you even if in morning its just a its so nice to sleep together but i need to get going now, as at moment its bit wierd you offer sleep with someone but do nothing and some point in sleep they vanish back to there room.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey : Android, PC, Mac?

Pc, for example out of the 6 gallery scenes for lin only 4 can be highlighted or selected, the 2nd choice (laying down) and the 4th choice (public scene) i hover my mouse over them and nothing happens
Lin's 2nd choice does have a bug it seems, but the others seem to work fine.

I have it, I mean the option after that. I can't buy it online.
Why can't you buy it online?

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
Why can't you buy it online?
I don't have the options to buy it at all. I have bought everything, but there isn't a toy for the android at all.
And If I have already bought it, then it will not work. It just say that I have to buy the toy first.. But nothing to buy.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
I don't have the options to buy it at all. I have bought everything, but there isn't a toy for the android at all.
And If I have already bought it, then it will not work. It just say that I have to buy the toy first.. But nothing to buy.
Have you picked it up from the front door and given it to her?

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Early in Android's story, Ellen explains some of the commands. Some of them being to change her breast size, which is what you do in sex scenes, MC just doesn't talk out loud. Same with Femdom mode, and same with forcing her to take off her clothes. Later in the story, she gives you Admin, meaning only you can use commands on her.
2nd i think what i was trying say about android is we have all these commands that are in this manual and you become admin so only we ourself can command but apart from in story lines i cant see any were you can just use a command. for example in afternoon in kitchen you could have an option of 'use a command' then get a list of say 2-4 options you could do as if your using a command. i.e bend over the counter to allow possible anal or vaginal scene or get on your knees. or use the command you come across in story and say get on all fours. but make them available in her rrom or kitchen.
One command that caught my attention when Ellen was listing them was "pleasurevalue". I'm curious about what that one might do.
also please consider what i asked earlier about ativity with a girl before sleep even if its just a goodnight kiss to make more believable and them wake up with you even if in morning its just a its so nice to sleep together but i need to get going now, as at moment its bit wierd you offer sleep with someone but do nothing and some point in sleep they vanish back to there room.
Thinking about it, I don't recall MC kissing any of the girls at any point. It may be tricky to do that well with a first-person view, but it still seems strange.

Reactions: TheDevian

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
@Runey
I thought for some time about the mentioned pregnacy thing.
Well, its kinda funny to imagine, if all girls, which can be f..ked by MC would get pregnant.
I just hope, in that case, MC somehow gots a rich uncle in US or anywhere, as aliments surely will cut his head off :p

Ok, back to reality.
As girls can`t have kids in the game, there may be some options:

- The girl takes some babytime and does not live in the hotel for that period.
(Maybe 30-100 ingame days)
When she returns, she may leave the kid at her parents/relatives for growing up, so she can stay in hotel again.

- The girl will leave the hotel and moves to a new home, bought by MC.
Freeing a room by that, MC is able to meet a new girl for that room.
(Heavy work has to be done by that, but it also offers to implement new girls to the game)

- The hotel gets a new area called kids empire.
Lin and adriod will get a new shedule to care for this area during the day.
If any girl gets pregnant, the kid will live in the new area, so the girls rooms are not touched.
Of course, a young mother must be taught, how to breastfeed or such, so there are a few nice options to train her ;)
Oh well, as Lin and android cant check for kids all the time, there will be need of a babysitter too.
(You might already imagine the options, which such cute girls may add to the game? xD)

- There is a little funny option for the bar.
Some girls may appear there from time to time (like Sarah), but, if they get pregnant, MC gets a huge bill to pay for what he did.
If he can pay, all will be fine.
If not, maybe MC gets taken to dungeon and used by that girl (or all girls) as punishment.
(Just as example...maybe some other possibilities will come to your mind.)

Well, last but not least, some reality should step in too.
While some guys use to see a kid as "accident", mostly, parents are proud of their kid.
So, to get a girl pregnant, there should be a limit of relationship set, which you need to reach.

At last, one funny thing, which surely evry father/mother does know.
If a girl IS pregnant, an little scene should appear at nighttime, which forces MC to get the girl some nice food (like sushi and marshmellows or anything like that.
Yeah yeah....some guys know already, what I`m talking about :p
When MC gets back to hotel, he`ll be down for the next day, so such gets him a delay of enjoying other girls.
Also possible, that "his" girl calls him to check for his kid (no scene for that pls), so he wanders the whole night to get his kid back to sleep. (And yes, I know this so well lol)

Allright, just a few ideas for this part of the game.
Would love to maybe see one being implemented, but first, I´d like to know, what you and all other players think about.

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes