DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For those of us who have been waiting during the beta, this release is the complete one, right?
No this is the beta 2 for USD 5 Patrons, the public version is delayed due to someone complaining to Patreon about Ashley. New public may be published soon or take weeks based upon what it will take to make Patreon happy.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
i havent gotten to the scene yet reloading a old save due to not know how to progress with Lin at relationship lv 16
15 to 16 was by talking to her in her room.
After that, you meet her at the pool with Maria and have some conversation.
Can`t recall further...seems, my memory starts becoming same old as me lol

Alteration

May 7, 2017
oh i didnt know she was hated but some people i thought she was well liked by mostly everyone
I dislike her mainly since theres no say in anything she does (at least at the start, not sure about later).

If some of it was preventable like Maria/Android I think that would decrease the dislike. As although its female/female in the context of how each character feels about you it can be seen as NTR/Cheating which is incredibly polarizing, especially on these forums.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
the code is on the first page my guy
If you refer to "skiptoend1", this wont work.
It resets all achivements/relationships to about stage 14/15.
I got most of them at 20 or higher, so it would be a bad idea to use that general code.

Does anyone have the code for Lucia?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I dislike her mainly since theres no say in anything she does (at least at the start, not sure about later).

If some of it was preventable like Maria/Android I think that would decrease the dislike. As although its female/female in the context of how each character feels about you it can be seen as NTR/Cheating which is incredibly polarizing, especially on these forums.
i honestly wouldnt call it NTR rather more like corruption after all for me atleast theres a big difference when a girl does it to another girl then when a guy does it mainly because im a guy and i like watch girls do each other
15 to 16 was by talking to her in her room.
After that, you meet her at the pool with Maria and have some conversation.
Can`t recall further...seems, my memory starts becoming same old as me lol
i need to get to relationship lv 17 i already scene the maria and Lin pool scene via Maria relationship progress

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes