Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So, what's the difference between the tablet and the phone version?

I'm assuming it's probably something like the UI scaling, but is that it?
I'm not actually 100% sure, haha. Renpy just tells me one version is better for tablets, the other for phones.

Reactions: TheDevian

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
@Runey, im assuming patreon has allowed the project to continue since theres a new version up. Im glad. Hopefully u dont have to deal with that drama again.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Is this a new version cuz when i extract it it asks me if I want to rename or overwrite my previous game

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Runey, out of curiosity. When making HH, where you already aware of F95 and decided to upload it here? or was it after releasing HH did you find out about F95? and was your game already here?

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
i lost my save due changing windows can someone share saves from 5.2 please? I scrolled through pages but nobody put save it would be nice if someone do it .

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is this a new version cuz when i extract it it asks me if I want to rename or overwrite my previous game
This is the Pre Release 2, one step before the public release.

Runey, out of curiosity. When making HH, where you already aware of F95 and decided to upload it here? or was it after releasing HH did you find out about F95? and was your game already here?
I was aware of F95 but never used it, just didn't bother until my game was released here.

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Pre releases have 99% of the bugs gone, so it should be fine. No reports of breaking.
when i played the other version of the game as soon as i gotten Lins to lv 16 i bought her sister on the computer after that i couldnt progress with her anymore i dont know if that was bug of the game or if im doing something wrong

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
What is the story with violet? why is it non-cannon and require a code? also I swear that first scene with here meeting I had seen before using the code.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
This bug should be fixed in the new update.
ok thanks ill check it out
What is the story with violet? why is it non-cannon and require a code? also I swear that first scene with here meeting I had seen before using the code.
it was stated that she should be treated as one of those Dreamscape stories despite how popular she is

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
ok thanks ill check it out

it was stated that she should be treated as one of those Dreamscape stories despite how popular she is
Violet isn't my character. I did make her, but I know nothing about her, and don't control her story. I've heard more about people disliking her than I have heard of people liking her. I don't mind her, but she'll never be official. Succubi don't exist in the world of HH.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Violet isn't my character. I did make her, but I know nothing about her, and don't control her story. I've heard more about people disliking her than I have heard of people liking her. I don't mind her, but she'll never be official. Succubi don't exist in the world of HH.
well it is your story but i would make sense since you have elfs and androids to have other types of fantasy creatures w/e now that i downloaded the update im going to play it
This bug should be fixed in the new update.
do you know whats required to progress to get to lv 17 with Lin like where i have to go in the hotel

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Unfortunately not. A release was planned for today (the 19th) so I gave Ryahn the $5 build to post here until the public release is able to come out.
Thanks for this, appreciate it as one of your patrons. Hope the discussion with Patreon will soon be solved and just renaming school to college will be enough. :) For me that scene between Ashley and her mother makes it clear enough that she is an adult that has the right to follow through on her own choices, else Mother could have forced her to come back home,

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes