andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
keep seeing NO NTR etc but without trying sound stupid what exactly does NTR stand for and mean?

also in the pst on patreon i read this

Created by your grandfather, and there before you joined the Hotel, his project now belongs to you! Her name is up to you and she comes with some very useful commands. Buy her parts and upgrades to unlock some very interesting events.

does this mean that once progressed far enough in game we will actually be ablehave an option that says use a coomand on then be able do this like when shes in the kitchen or in her room??
i ask because at moment i found in her story she has commands and at point in story only you see others use a command on her but i have yet to find anywere in story were you can just use a command

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To add to
NTR is an acronym for netorare.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To add to this netorare in games often has also a forced component to it, like blackmail or someone abusing a position of authority. (To be fair same goes for Netori :p) .There are both rabid fans and rabid haters of this fetish.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Runey @Kukothemadhatter @TheDevian im at the second competition with the "head slave master" i hope in the future we could probably have all those girls transferred over to us

i like Ann due to being a sexy dark elf
i like Slyia design but she kinda is a stuck up bitch
i never had fucked a Drow in a renpy game before so that would be interesting
i kinda feel sorry for the inexperience elf
To add to

To add to this netorare in games often has also a forced component to it, like blackmail or someone abusing a position of authority. (To be fair same goes for Netori :p) .There are both rabid fans and rabid haters of this fetish.
i dont understand how people there will be rabid haters of a harem game that being (Netori) that seems alot better then playing as the main character that gets cucked

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@Runey @Kukothemadhatter @TheDevian im at the second competition with the "head slave master" i hope in the future we could probably have all those girls transferred over to us

i like Ann due to being a sexy dark elf
i like Slyia design but she kinda is a stuck up bitch
i never had fucked a Drow in a renpy game before so that would be interesting
i kinda feel sorry for the inexperience elf

i dont understand how people there will be rabid haters of a harem game that being (Netori) that seems alot better then playing as the main character that gets cucked
Well some people also dislike the blackmailing or abuse if they are the one doing it. Agreed though the hate and love for netorare seems more extreme on both sides of the argument.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Well some people also dislike the blackmailing or abuse if they are the one doing it. Agreed though the hate and love for netorare seems more extreme on both sides of the argument.
yeah i gotta say im not fan of the player doing rape to someone who doesnt deserve as in girls who wronged you or someone you care about

but i only like rape as in that sense consensual rape i dont mind which is another word for mind control which i like mind control games
anybody know how to get the 3rd ellen event?
i think thats one of the bar scenes but i could be wrong about that

Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yeah i gotta say im not fan of the player doing rape to someone who doesnt deserve as in girls who wronged you or someone you care about

but i only like rape as in that sense consensual rape i dont mind which is another word for mind control which i like mind control games

i think thats one of the bar scenes but i could be wrong about that
We all have our fetishes and as long as they/some stay fantasy nothing wrong with them. Mind control and such are valid mechanisms to make some situations available or believable in a story, that would never be such in normal life for most like your average harem of 9 women. (We are not all sultans in the 16th century of course). :p

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I got all the story events but for some reason I don't have everything... I mean, patchnotes say "62 events" but I'm totally sure that I'm not even close to that. I'm trying to find the money to buy those 3 girls but I don't even knwo if that event is inside this update...

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
When i click on this an error coming out? What should i do for side characters? Plus ashley(Level 28 event) and maria(Level 22 event) dont come to my room as walkthrough says!!

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I got all the story events but for some reason I don't have everything... I mean, patchnotes say "62 events" but I'm totally sure that I'm not even close to that. I'm trying to find the money to buy those 3 girls but I don't even knwo if that event is inside this update...
I'm almost sure that the Dawn/Dusk/Midnite scene is a teaser for future updates

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
@Runey @TheDevian
how the hell that mask covered up that hair eh well i guess i should just take it as the type of model style of the just didnt see that coming

but yeah i shouldve known those girls would be leaving there masters as soon as they were introduced

the power of save editor will set you free of all your money troubles

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes