Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Option 1: You just download the new file and unpack it, then move everything into the folder where your game is. If it wants to overwrite files, let it.
Option 2: Just unpack it to the game folder, overwrite files if needed to.

Don't quote me on this, but I think this is the way to update the game. It normally is when it comes to Renpy games.
How do you update the game?

As Master of Puppets said, definitely don't do that. That will 100% break your game.

Simply download the game, unzip it onto your desktop, and run the .exe. All of your saves will be there.

A new launcher for Harem Hotel that will notify you of updates and only install the updated bits should be on the way.

@Runey

Saturday noon outside the twins room with both of them at close friends I click on their door and they say come in but screen flashes but you never enter the room. I'm not sure it was like that before or not I just noticed it when I hit close friends with them and it happened and then I checked the next Saturday and it happened again so it might happen every Saturday at noon for the twins.
I cannot reproduce this error. You may need to restart the game on a new save.

So... Just a question, what the "lust" status does for Lin? I mean, what scenes will use it?
The Lust system needs to be redone. At 3 lust, Lin will masturbate in her room. At 5 lust, she'll wake you up with sex.

ok i read a code to fix my lin issue but i can seem to get it to work

i typed exactly the following
linhasanaltoy=False code not valid
linhasanaltoy=FALSE code not valid
linhasanaltoyFALSE code not valid
linhasanaltoyFalse code not valid
linhasanaltoy = False code not valid

what am i getting wrong. i trying hard not use any cheat codes in game but if this one would fix my bug issue then for now it would be really useful so i can have game back to normal so i would appreciate knowing how this one code should look to fix game.
Console commands are not Cheat codes, you're trying to put in a console command into a cheat code spot. As others have said, you'll need to open the console for that. The correct syntax is: linhasanaltoy = False :)

How can i lvl up the friendship with the android?
What is your current friendship with Android?

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
question the 3 elves sylvia etc do we have an idea of what update they will be being added that you can buy them? i see 6th is all but loaded so will they be in 7th? or if not do we know wich one to look forward too?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
question the 3 elves sylvia etc do we have an idea of what update they will be being added that you can buy them? i see 6th is all but loaded so will they be in 7th? or if not do we know wich one to look forward too?
0.7 is the last I heard

Reactions: Runey

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This is honestly one of the few games (besides Ecchi Sensei and Glassix) that I can honestly say that I can put up with the models. I really don't normally like Honey Select...

I may not be able to continue working on my game right now, but at least I can keep up with a couple other games for now. I keep trying to plug away at mine, but I just can't focus due to being sick. :(

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Ninetail_Fantasy

You do know that Paypal is the one that forced patreon to change what is allowed on patreon.

@Sural Argonus

I think the reason that you like ones like echi sensei glassix and this one more then most honey select games is because this one and other 2 all hide the MC's face. Which is a good thing since all honey select males are ugly and also the reason why I also like those ones.

Gattaca1997

Feb 10, 2019
How much slut point does Lin need to wear the outfit?
How to have Maria to the hotel so you can increase Lin's friendship point?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How much slut point does Lin need to wear the outfit?
How to have Maria to the hotel so you can increase Lin's friendship point?
Most traits unlock at 10, and the traits are the important bits.

Got it!! Thx Runey

OH, btw, do you have any plans for a threesome with Jin and Lin?
Hard to say at the moment, but it'd be neat.

Quanderek

Aug 7, 2017
it says its updated 2 days ago but so far i see no differences in game from the version from few weeks ago...

Quanderek

Aug 7, 2017
ok... so how can i have acces to autumn gallery? My gallery didnt get bigger since few updates and i dont know why

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes