goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Runey I know some stuff about Ren'Py, and a bunch about other programming things, but not a whole ton about APKs, or non-dev Android filesystems.

Could you have a 2 gig APK for the game, then other "expansions" that have images that get saved into the game's directory, or in a known location in other storage? That way you could have the all-in-one game, just split off chunks of images for Android.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So for Affection do i always need them to be very high or can i get the scenes with bad affection like through idk, corruption,blackmail im not sure what kinda of content we have here exactly
If the affection gets too low, they will refuse to do certain things. Personally, I like to keep it above the sluttiness score, but so far it will not affect the game as long as you keep it over 13 or so I think. ...though it is going to affect what ending you eventually get.

Reactions: peixe751

ShrekTheOgre

Apr 29, 2019
Great game! And I will definitely be a patreon in the future

But is there anymore scenes like Facility's cop footjob (femdom) scenes? If there is not can you add in the future updates?

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Great game! And I will definitely be a patreon in the future

But is there anymore scenes like Facility's cop footjob (femdom) scenes? If there is not can you add in the future updates?
There is one with Android so far.

jeopurry989

May 14, 2019
This shit belongs on a platform where it can be sold for money. Legit in awe of this game.
Characters felt somewhat lifelike. Having quirks and little moments that made it all more real despite the illusion of the scenario.
I'll say it again: I'm in awe of this title. Donated to the patreon just to stay updated real-time and support this guy's work.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Learning a bit of Photoshop to touch up some images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naturally, with higher quality comes less quantity. A couple of the events I made this week have had a lot of effort put in to them, so they've taken a lot more time.
Quality over quantity.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
uh quick question
the game as long as you keep it over 13 or so I think.
so does this mean i am very odd in that Kali has affection in the low 90's [and exibition about 50], and Lin and android have obedience well over 200? ... asking for a friend... ;-)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
uh quick question

so does this mean i am very odd in that Kali has affection in the low 90's [and exibition about 50], and Lin and android have obedience well over 200? ... asking for a friend... ;-)
Nope, my little Lin's obedience is 339, and Android is 287. Kali and Maria are in the 90s, Emma 70, Felicity 51...

Reactions: imzahai and Runey

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Getting money for the elves is going to absolutely suck if you restart though :(
Not at all, it just means i get to experience everything all over again :)
Especially Lins training and the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"My favorite part I wish it was repeatable"
Also its easier to notice any changes @Runeys made since my last play through. :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes