Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I always meant to ask, a number of the girls are virgins why dont we ever see blood for deflowering scenes? Figure at least 1 of them have intact hymens. Maybe something to have as an option in the figure? Would be super hot.
Being a Virgin doesn't necessarily mean you have your hymen. If she stuck a dildo up her pussy, she already bled.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Being a Virgin doesn't necessarily mean you have your hymen. If she stuck a dildo up her pussy, she already bled.
Oh I know and dont get me wrong, i am not one of those who think no hymen = no virgin. I just find the mixing of blood and semen from a good deflowering scene is suuuuper hot. <3 So having it as an option to turn on in the computer, even if it were "noncannon" would be amazing.

Reactions: Small tits are best

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There are also a pretty large percentage of women who either were born without one (1 in 5), has one that is so small that barely covers anything, outgrow it as they grow up, tear it through strenuous exercises, or lose it in some other way.

Reactions: Jam3s and imzahai

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How exactly is the Ashley content being remade? New, more mature model?

Having mixed feelings here. So conflicted....
The gist of it is, Patreon made me either make Ashley's breasts bigger, or change her outfit. I chose to change her outfit. If I hadn't my page would have been taken down.

This was done before v0.6 released to the public.

xanta

Dec 31, 2018
i could only patreon with paypal and several months ago this method was banned so i dont know how to donate now.
sad

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes