MessyDress59

Apr 7, 2018
It's only 1 month late. This is due to me having to remake all of Ashley's content to please Patreon, and I've been sick during the process of developing v0.7 (I'm not sick any more).
My greatest gratitudes to the Patrons. Ashley is the best girl.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

licht28

Mar 30, 2019
learn python & ren'py, and download the needed assets of Honey Select, then make a mod, and if it works & you like it, talk to Runey about posting it, if you want to share that is.
thanks for the info, I already knew how to program in python and I did not know that this game was programmed with phyton , i'll see what i can do

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
thanks for the info, I already knew how to program in python and I did not know that this game was programmed with phyton , i'll see what i can do
Yes, Ren'Py(thon) uses Python for coding, and this game uses Honey Select for the art. Both of which you can get for free around here.

Reactions: imzahai
Sep 4, 2018
I don't enjoy the procress of making Android builds, but Android users alone have as many or more users than PC/Linux/Mac combined. UI isn't that hard. In fact most of it isn't. It just takes nearly an hour to build it (compared to the PC/Mac versions that take like 10 minutes) and I have to micromanage the filesize on Android.
Sorry for backseat developing but would you be able to lazyload the images as you need them from a server? Or just have a base game with minimal images and then when you want to play, it'll download all of the images? That might solve the filesize issue that renpy has with android that you've spoken about.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I always meant to ask, a number of the girls are virgins why dont we ever see blood for deflowering scenes? Figure at least 1 of them have intact hymens. Maybe something to have as an option in the figure? Would be super hot.

• Love
Reactions: Small tits are best

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Hey Runey, this Tehemai guy obviously knows your story and characters better than you do. You may as well pack it in and let him develop the game from now on.

/s
You could say that to invalidate any review. If only people that created could judge, almost every creation would be deemed a 10/10. The fallacious ideas people will support just to dismiss even the most polite criticism to something they like is staggering.

If I made what I claimed was a great piece of pie and you tasted it and deemed it is a bit too rat poisony, it would be perfectly normal for you to express your opinion on it, especially when I encourage feedback. It wouldn't make me right and you wrong simply because I created it. And you certainly would not need to take over pie production to prove otherwise.

Last edited:

MessyDress59

Apr 7, 2018
Sorry for backseat developing but would you be able to lazyload the images as you need them from a server? Or just have a base game with minimal images and then when you want to play, it'll download all of the images? That might solve the filesize issue that renpy has with android that you've spoken about.
Like Glamour? It'd be great if it works but Glamour was pretty slow at that. If done right (compression, etc.), it could work well.

But then there is also the people who wants to play offline.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes