nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Well while this is new and the thread's super active. Anyone got a save file I could snag? I lost mine in a HDD crash, and I know there's the codes, but they still trigger like, 20 storyline events at once from memory, and I don't really need to spend 15minutes fast forwarding through Lins slave training/competition for a fourth time.

Looking for one with 100% of last updates completion, I mean storylines at least, I can probably cheat engine in all the sex traits/cash for outfits.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well while this is new and the thread's super active. Anyone got a save file I could snag? I lost mine in a HDD crash, and I know there's the codes, but they still trigger like, 20 storyline events at once from memory, and I don't really need to spend 15minutes fast forwarding through Lins slave training/competition for a fourth time.

Looking for one with 100% of last updates completion, I mean storylines at least, I can probably cheat engine in all the sex traits/cash for outfits.
One of the cheat codes makes all stats max as of the last version, including their friendship. It's essentially a 100% save as of the last version.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018

There you go, should be mostly finished

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes