nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Well while this is new and the thread's super active. Anyone got a save file I could snag? I lost mine in a HDD crash, and I know there's the codes, but they still trigger like, 20 storyline events at once from memory, and I don't really need to spend 15minutes fast forwarding through Lins slave training/competition for a fourth time.

Looking for one with 100% of last updates completion, I mean storylines at least, I can probably cheat engine in all the sex traits/cash for outfits.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well while this is new and the thread's super active. Anyone got a save file I could snag? I lost mine in a HDD crash, and I know there's the codes, but they still trigger like, 20 storyline events at once from memory, and I don't really need to spend 15minutes fast forwarding through Lins slave training/competition for a fourth time.

Looking for one with 100% of last updates completion, I mean storylines at least, I can probably cheat engine in all the sex traits/cash for outfits.
One of the cheat codes makes all stats max as of the last version, including their friendship. It's essentially a 100% save as of the last version.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018

There you go, should be mostly finished

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
finally d/l'd...took a bit longer than usual because i did not go away and let the d/l consume my computer..i did other online stuff slowing it..so instead of 25-30 minutes it took 40 :p but this is one of those few that deserves FULL download..no compressed!!! props to Runey for making an HD space and bandwidth use worthy game :p

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
One of the cheat codes makes all stats max as of the last version, including their friendship. It's essentially a 100% save as of the last version.
Wait really? It might have been an earlier version, but I remember having a bugged original save somehow and starting over, and the code set them all to "max" but they didn't have any of the traits and it then triggered Lins slave event directly into Marias event. Awesome to know!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i forgot the cheat codes..lol..i need them because firly recently i got a new PC and this game is SO long starting over would kill me dead until i wasnt living anymore...so to get max'd up to the previous update would help..soooo..whats the code please? :p
(OMG Rob became one of "them" too lazy to search :O )
ok..i got unlazy and "searched" all set now...heh...

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

It's still v0.7, but I forgot to remove some things so I uploaded a fix. I assume there will be more bugs in the future that I'll need to patch out, so there will likely be a v0.7.1 in a few days. Unless someone wants to compress the game a couple times, compressed downloads are going to be a while.

boubiboup123

Feb 17, 2019
Is there a way to check the scenes that got changed mentionned in the patchnote ? Like the one concerning lin.
When I check the gallery on my 0.6.2 save, not everything is clickable (even though it was already unlocked).

Thanks for the update, it was something I was looking forward to :)

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I would love to see more of Jin's story, I would think maybe Lin and lin would live in the same room and Jin become a maid. I want to have slept with two or three girls at night.

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
i forgot the cheat codes..lol..i need them because firly recently i got a new PC and this game is SO long starting over would kill me dead until i wasnt living anymore...so to get max'd up to the previous update would help..soooo..whats the code please? :p
(OMG Rob became one of "them" too lazy to search :O )
ok..i got unlazy and "searched" all set now...heh...
Where? I just got back from searching for them, and the only one I found was maxall, but I don't want to max all of this updates stuff, just the last update.
You already did the work, I'm calling in my "I have the flu and can't be fucked" card to piggyback!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there a way to check the scenes that got changed mentionned in the patchnote ? Like the one concerning lin.
When I check the gallery on my 0.6.2 save, not everything is clickable (even though it was already unlocked).

Thanks for the update, it was something I was looking forward to :)
Lin's remade event is in the gallery.

Where? I just got back from searching for them, and the only one I found was maxall, but I don't want to max all of this updates stuff, just the last update.
You already did the work, I'm calling in my "I have the flu and can't be fucked" card to piggyback!
That's the code

Reactions: Vima and TheDevian

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
maxall is fine to use..it basically brings you about "halfway" there for potential stats..if you are far behind and need to catch up but do not want everything done..its a good cheat to use..gimmeallyourmoney gives you 999,999 bucks..those are the only two i'd use...trustory or is it truestory turns the clone twins into actual sisters for the games potential incest..i avoid that..prefer clones..i'm weird like that :p

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes