nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
That's the code

Oh, you may wanna re-word it then. "Maxes all of the characters stats as of the previous update" as opposed to "current update" or something. I read it as it'd just set everything to max, aka: Endgame, and I'd only have the repeatable events left. Like level boosting in WoW.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Updated my mod to 0.7

Harem Hotel - Walkthrough Mod

Changelog:
  • Updated the mod to 0.7 and added the new content to the in-game walkthroughs
  • Added 6 new custom art in-game wallpapers
  • Re-coded and improved 90% of the mod's UI
  • You no longer need to click a girl's walkthrough to see how many days you need to wait until their next event is available, the information is now available on the girl guide overview screen

Example of that last change:
screenshot0001.png

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
strange it won't let me buy the elves. it just says 'coming soon'
You need to buy the sanctuary first. talk to ellen and pick upgrades. then it'll take a few days to build and then you can buy the elfs. If you need money, do Kali's events. Her dad will help you out.

Also Runey need to add the elf girls to the "Side Character Info" tab, to see how many events they have and stuff.

Reactions: Vima and Runey

hoody2shoes

Oct 24, 2018
You need to buy the sanctuary first. talk to ellen and pick upgrades. then it'll take a few days to build and then you can buy the elfs. If you need money, do Kali's events. Her dad will help you out.

Also Runey need to add the elf girls to the "Side Character Info" tab, to see how many events they have and stuff.

ive got the sanctuary. just won't let me buy elves :(

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
i think the "free her" makes a good impression on the other elf..which is why i chose it..i do not peek into the code to see the effect..it was just a feeling..lol
I had the same feeling, however - I care about Lin's feelings and couldn't care less about the random stranger who was threatening me. So I gave in to Lin's desires.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
an additional comment to the gent who asked about cheat codes..truestory is important if you want threesome with Kali and Sis i think..lol..SO..i just input'd truestory..because..OF COURSE I WANT THREESOME WITH KALI AND SIS...DUH!!!!!

Reactions: TheDevian and E-Dog

boubiboup123

Feb 17, 2019
Lin's remade event is in the gallery.
Yes but in the gallery's first tab with all the Lin's scenes, the first and third images don't work at all : when you hover over them they don't get highlighted like the other pictures do.
And when you click on them nothing happens, but the ones which can be highlighted (the 2nd, 4th 5th..) work correctly : they lead to their corresponding scene.

Is there a way to fix the gallery in my save ?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So, i dont want to ruin the update by scolling through the thread here, so im just gonna ask.....since some things had to be changed, can i use my old save? Or do i have to start over again?

Reactions: TheDevian

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Updated my mod to 0.7

Harem Hotel - Walkthrough Mod

Changelog:
  • Updated the mod to 0.7 and added the new content to the in-game walkthroughs
  • Added 6 new custom art in-game wallpapers
  • Re-coded and improved 90% of the mod's UI
  • You no longer need to click a girl's walkthrough to see how many days you need to wait until their next event is available, the information is now available on the girl guide overview screen

Example of that last change:
View attachment 328224
ty for the mod !

Reactions: Maid Lain

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So, i dont want to ruin the update by scolling through the thread here, so im just gonna ask.....since some things had to be changed, can i use my old save? Or do i have to start over again?
Yeah, this game doesn't break saves unless you are into the beta tests. ;)

Reactions: E-Dog
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes