Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Was there anything different from the pre-release 2 to this release?

Thinking about downloading again to check some things out if so. Might just end up re-downloading it to see Lain's Mod on this.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Oh! I never knew that! Thats fascinating actually lol. Thanks!!!
It stores a persistent in a hidden folder in common? i believe. Other is in game folder. Your game folder saves are essentially back-up saves. If u delete your save in game, it should remove from persistent as well.
Just dont mistake your unity games for ren'py games like i did with Timestamps......ugh

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well hell! she may as well have just said "You are not ThunderRob are you?" Runey quit spying on me :O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why YES! Yes, I am! I want my hotel to be full of pussy!
Oh! I never knew that! Thats fascinating actually lol. Thanks!!!
As E-dog said, there is the 'backup' in the game folder, which is only the saves from that version of the game. Then you have the main save folder on your system folder, generally it will be something like this.
C:\Users\<Your Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\<game name>

This is your main save folder and the one that Ren'Py like to fill up the most. There are your saves in both folders as we as the 'persistent' file, this includes data such as your gallery info, your settings, your window size, and so on...

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Sorry, got my lingo mixed up with the persistent. Forgot persistent was just settings data. My bad.
Thanks for giving him the pathway. I still havent found mine on my computer :p

Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017
Runey, found a possible (and very minor) bug in 0.7

Entering the bar for the three way drinking competition, send them to bed, go to the hot springs, the same music kept playing through the hot springs, back to bed, next morning, and finally changed entering the bar again.

Edit: Might be any scene in the bar where you don't explicitly "leave"

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Hey Runey, any idea when will the game be complete? Dont get me wrong, i love your game but i havent played for a long time and i think ill w8 till you finish it to play it again.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
strange it won't let me buy the elves. it just says 'coming soon'
To be able to buy the Elves, you need to have met them in Lin's story. Play through Lin's story.

Yes but in the gallery's first tab with all the Lin's scenes, the first and third images don't work at all : when you hover over them they don't get highlighted like the other pictures do.
And when you click on them nothing happens, but the ones which can be highlighted (the 2nd, 4th 5th..) work correctly : they lead to their corresponding scene.

Is there a way to fix the gallery in my save ?
Are you on Android of PC?

how to get elfes story scenes?
Meet them in Lin's story, buy somewhere to house them, buy them.

SOmething Im just curious about with the game files. How does the game automatically have my old save files from the 6.2 version when I extracted the 7.0 version. I'm guessing it has to do with the persistent save file but idk. Can anyone explain please, cuz i wanna know in case i don something to the saves in the future.
Renpy creates a common file for each renpy game you have. This common file has all your save data in it. Each time you attempt to load a save, this common file is called.

Runey, found a possible (and very minor) bug in 0.7

Entering the bar for the three way drinking competition, send them to bed, go to the hot springs, the same music kept playing through the hot springs, back to bed, next morning, and finally changed entering the bar again.

Edit: Might be any scene in the bar where you don't explicitly "leave"
How did you get from the bar to the hot springs without going anywhere in between?

Hey Runey, any idea when will the game be complete? Dont get me wrong, i love your game but i havent played for a long time and i think ill w8 till you finish it to play it again.
Years probably. I have about 2 or 3 arcs in mind for Lin alone, those are probably 2 - 5 story events per arc, likely with some sex content in between. So thats about 2 years minimum right there. And those arcs aren't planned to be her next story content either. There needs to be at least 1 - 3 more arcs before those other arcs can be made.

And Lin's story would be the first to be completed. So a full 13 characters is quite a ways off.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
looking at how far Autumn has progressed and comparing with how other dame's arc's progressed..she alone..as a now "main-dame" with a room and etc..suggest there will be at least 3-4 more updates just concerning her content..and since we shouldnt expect them to be continuous as Runey likes to shift dames to keep the variety going..i'd say we are not even half the way through...so if there was say only 8 more updates..at 2 months per average..thats 16 months..but i feel personally that there is ALOT more coming with the elves we've purchased that will add another 16 months to that..so..3 years!!! SCIENCE!!!disclaimer "nothing i just said is valid and is just made up shit in my head"

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I have the sanctuary and the 3 elves? how do I unlock the content?
Go to the front door and click it. You'll pick the elves up 1 at a time, then go to the sanctuary (also from the front door) and their events will trigger.

jacobbb

May 30, 2017
Go to the front door and click it. You'll pick the elves up 1 at a time, then go to the sanctuary (also from the front door) and their events will trigger.
Yep I did all that, maybe I bugged it out because I brought the most expensive one first?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm on PC, my savefile went through all the updates since version 5.
Gallery events unlock once you reach or surpass the friendship number the event spawned from. So if you're friendship is max for Lin as of v0.7, it should work.

Did you merge any files?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's been a while, I guess I must have gotten unfollowed from the thread at some point because I haven't seen it recently and kind of forgot about the game a little.
Here's my thoughts on the new scenes:

Reactions: Moonis and HSHS1111
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes